Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are women great motivators?

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After spending some time at the bars with a hot chinese woman I met at the bar and failed to sleep with. I decided that I drinking and gambling are counter productive to my life goals. Life goals that will hopefully get me more girls. I put up my swimsuit calandar last night and when I woke up I remembered I had to do 100 push ups today. I did them.

Do you think women are a reasonable motivator?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
:crackup: You used 'women' and 'reasonable' in the same sentence. :crackup:

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They definitely can be. Whether you like it or not, or think it's being a slave to the "***** on the pedestal" or whatever, most of what we do is motivated by a desire to be attractive to the opposite sex.

ConantheLibertarian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
They definitely can be. Whether you like it or not, or think it's being a slave to the "***** on the pedestal" or whatever, most of what we do is motivated by a desire to be attractive to the opposite sex.
Sad but true. The correct way should be most of what you do is motivated by a desire to be happy. There should only be a few things you do to be attractive to the opposite sex. The main thing you should do is being confident enough to go after them. There's a lot of stuff I do that, if anything, could hurt my chances with women. For instance, there are some nights I deem better spent observing the night sky, versus trying to pick up women in some club. But I don't gaze at the heavens to get women. I do it because I like it.

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definatly. It's a good thing. You can get healthy, fit, stylish, and climb the social ladder, all because of women as motivators.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Themanthatcan said:
Definatly. It's a good thing. You can get healthy, fit, stylish, and climb the social ladder, all because of women as motivators.
So what happens to the guys (some of which are on this site) who have done these thing for the sake of women yet still aren't getting the action that they'd like?

insomniac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
So what happens to the guys (some of which are on this site) who have done these thing for the sake of women yet still aren't getting the action that they'd like?
Just as important, what happens to those who finally do get the women? Beware of complacency.

Jestor

Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
After spending some time at the bars with a hot chinese woman I met at the bar and failed to sleep with. I decided that I drinking and gambling are counter productive to my life goals. Life goals that will hopefully get me more girls. I put up my swimsuit calandar last night and when I woke up I remembered I had to do 100 push ups today. I did them.

The way I am now, I would never let my motivation come from women. My internal happiness, that comes from me. Much more stable that way.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
They fail. They are doing it for women. I recognize that at my core I am doing this for myself.

I am not doing it to filled women's needs. I am doing it to get women to fill my needs.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, they are great motivators. Pook says that behind every great man (Washington, Napoleon, etc.) was a great woman -- But it wasn't the woman he married; it was some b1tch who rejected him early on in life and inspired him to greatness.

In answer to the controversy Francisco has mentioned: You usually start out becoming manly in order to get women. Eventually, however, you realize that manliness is about more than sex, and you come to enjoy greatness for its own sake.

imo, if you've worked out, improved your social skillz, climbed the ladders of status, and gotten yourself financially set, you WILL get women. If you still don't get "the action you want," then you probably have a twisted mindset that overvalues meaningless sex. Being a DJ isn't about getting constant ONSs, it's about finding true love and happiness.

If you just want to worship sex (and strive to generate attraction by becoming fake), visit fastseduction.com and take up PUA skillz.

or I guess you could maybe try to do a little of both paths

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
They fail. They are doing it for women.

I am doing it to get women to fill my needs.
Playing tricks with semantics to feel good about yourself?

Do you think guys do this stuff literally FOR women? Out of the goodness of their hearts!??! Pah. "For" is the wrong preposition. Guys are doing it to get women - to fill their (the guys') needs.

All you did was restate what they're doing in different words.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
They fail. They are doing it for women. I recognize that at my core I am doing this for myself.

I am not doing it to filled women's needs. I am doing it to get women to fill my needs.
Exactly.

2Cool

Don Juan
Reaction score
Using women as motivating factor in your life is pure folly in my opinion. I have been there, and the focus is on them and not you. Your goals, your desires, your dreams, your ideas, and your whatever should be your motivation.

Are you living for women? I will let you in on something....Most, if not all of them aren't living for you.

Place your focus in the right direction. Of course this changes if you have a family, but ultimately, it is your life you are living for while you are single.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Playing tricks with semantics to feel good about yourself?

Do you think guys do this stuff literally FOR women? Out of the goodness of their hearts!??! Pah. "For" is the wrong preposition. Guys are doing it to get women - to fill their (the guys') needs.

All you did was restate what they're doing in different words.

Oh, no no no. Unlike those other guys, I do not delude myself with the afc, nice guy belief system. I do not believe that guys do this stuff literally FOR women? Out of the goodness of their hearts.

What I DO believe is that those other guys have deluded themselves into thinking that THEY are doing this stuff FOR women, out of the goodness of their hearts.

Do you see the difference?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone Much cooler said:
money is a better motivator. When you have your $$$ right the girls will always seem to be around
Yeah! Fvcking moochers! Wanting to get with a guy for his money! :cuss: