“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Are Ugly People Meaner?

captmurca

Banned
Joined
Oct 4, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
The experiences I've had are that below average looking people tend to be more mean, sarcastic, ruder and generally more negative. I went to a game night and most all of the people there were fat and below average looking, putting it politely. They were constantly sarcastic and negative.

However, when I meet beautiful women and good looking men, they are generally polite and upbeat. What are your experiences?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I mean how would you even measure this? All you can do is make generalizations from very small data sample sizes that likely have very large margins of errors.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,706
Reaction score
5,132
I think that evolutionarily speaking, ugly men have to be meaner so as to show alpha cred, so of a pool of ugly men, only the mean ones were able to reproduce. And here "mean" also means "willing to rape". :eek:
 
Top