Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are they trying to qualify or shyt test?

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As some of you know , i own a couple of business . One of them is a pub and usually when a plate shows mixed signals in the first stages of our interaction, i take them there mostly late at night to come into a conclusion of their interest . You know Alkohol can be a friend of yours in those situations and it helps you to close the deal with the girl and that's why i bring them there.

I have noticed many times (at least 20) that many of them go inside the bar and do stuff like cleaning , putting in or taking the glasses out of the wash machine and many other things without me telling them to do it or even asking me . They just do it.
I noticed that immediately but most of the times i didn't knew how to react , like telling them not to do it or saying absolutely nothing or giving them more work to do.
Mostly i say to them they don't have to do it but i think that's a mistake.

What do you think it means and how should i normally react? Is this a way to show their value to me or a shyt test to see what kind of person I am?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would see it as nervous behavior because they are either uncertain of your intent, or because they want to avoid being in a situation where you are too close to them(ie, lack of sexual interest) and know your intent. Could also be seen as they are uncomfortable around you and are doing it to keep a distance from you.

I'm assuming you are taking them there when its just you and her and the bar is already closed for the night?

Filter

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you took me to your bar (as a male friend) and we were hanging out around close/after hours, and you were giving me drinks, I might help you clean up a bit. Maybe because I feel like it's the right thing to do, or maybe because I want to leave sooner than later.

I mostly agree with marmel. Seems like either they're doing it just to do it like I would, or that they're nervous.

Arcturus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see this as a big win. Women have come over to my place in the past and started doing dishes and other domestic chores. Those women always had the highest levels of interest. It signifies that these girls are feeling caring and nurturing towards you out of high interest.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would see it as nervous behavior because they are either uncertain of your intent, or because they want to avoid being in a situation where you are too close to them(ie, lack of sexual interest) and know your intent. Could also be seen as they are uncomfortable around you and are doing it to keep a distance from you.

I'm assuming you are taking them there when its just you and her and the bar is already closed for the night?
Yes .
There are many variations. Sometimes i bring them there soon after we meet or when we are coming from some other place. Some other times they come earlier on their own and i don't interact with them till everybody has gone and I'm all alone with them . They never came or stayed against their own will. But always when the place is closed.

Half of the time , I'm inside the bar and they proceed to come closer. The other half they do the opposite.