"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Are there any VIRGIN DJs out there?

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
... if AFC can get sex (or even get married).

Is it possible to have a "DJ attitude" without necessarily getting laid?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Iguana

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Count me in...although I'm not exactly a DJ, I'm definetely not an AFC.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
I would say no, because the intent on improving oneself in the goal of being better able to attract women.

However, that is not to say that someone can have much of the same traits, but use his sexual energy through other means, spiritual or otherwise.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
There are a lot of people who use religion as an excuse to stay weak and AFCish, but if people really read the bible the way that they are suppose to there are a lot of DJ type principles through the Old Testament and even in the New Testament and in what Jesus taught.

I can prove this in case anyone is curious; Jesus does not condone wimpy attitudes like some people suppose.
 

Hurri

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Australia, Brisbane
you are a virgin who thinks he's the **** now that he found a website. Stop posting useless crap like this and get out there. the only reason you posted this is to find validation and seek excuses for ur ****tyness. Do yourself a favor, go out there, do some real sarging and then come back here.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by Hurri
you are a virgin who thinks he's the **** now that he found a website. Stop posting useless crap like this and get out there. the only reason you posted this is to find validation and seek excuses for ur ****tyness. Do yourself a favor, go out there, do some real sarging and then come back here.

Don't jump on the guy, you don't have to have sex to display a DJ attitude, but I don't see why people who display a DJ attitude should go without sex unless they personally chose not to for some reason or another.

I don't think that it makes a real DJ an immediate AFC again either if he choses to stay a virgin; being a DJ is much more than having sex it's enjoying life to it's fullest. Just do what makes you most happy.
 
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
It is possible. I'm sure getting laid would improve your confidence, and if you're not getting any then you feel like somehow you're not worthwhile. I was obsessed with getting laid and losing my virginity up until a few weeks ago (mainly I wanted to lose the "label", but I also wanted experience). I was fooling around with an attention w**** and I realised that I actually was quite good. She was saying how she can't believe I'm a virgin.

Given that I am ALWAYS reading about how to give women good sex, and that I am very sensual and turning women on turns me on, I KNOW that I will be a good lay. It gives me confidence now because I realise I am more willing to satisfy a woman than most guys are, and that makes me a good catch. I can show her sex with me would be great just by the way I touch her. I find my mindset has changed and I am looking for a satisfying relationship FIRST, before getting laid.
 

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
you are a virgin who thinks he's the **** now that he found a website. Stop posting useless crap like this and get out there. the only reason you posted this is to find validation and seek excuses for ur ****tyness. Do yourself a favor, go out there, do some real sarging and then come back here.
um... I do "real sarging"...

Anyway, I think first about the QUALITY of the woman I'm gonna fvck. I wouldn't settle for less.

I used to be a beggar to women but... now I'm the one who's doin the rejecting... :)
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I'm not. There are times when I wish I was. But not that often.

This is really just a mental masturbation question. If you're asking whether we should condone your virginity, then you're not a DJ, because a "DJ" is comfortable being a virgin so that he doesn't have to ask other people if he's "still DJ" even though he's a virgin.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
662
Reaction score
0
During my AFC days i used the "wait until i find miss perfect" excuse as a crutch to harbor my insecurities and inabilties to attract females. In my "clueless" mind, i actually believed i would find the perfect girl; however during this ridiculous journey, i missed out on a lot of golden opportunities and I made a complete a$$ out of myself multiple times.

TO me, being a virgin is overrated and i believe people should enjoy the finer things in life....Like Sex! I'm sorry I abstained from sex for so long.
 

Seeph

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Cloud 9
If you're a virgin it doesnt mean your not a DJ.. DJ is not another term for losing your virginity or sex, ok?

Being a DJ is an "ATTITUDE" that makes the girls WANT to fyck you, or gives you the option to be able to fyck any girl you choose. And not to be phased by girls that you cant fyck.

Everyone needs to stop trying to be so rigid with the term DJ. Read the Bible and STOP OVER-ANALYZING EVERYTHING!.

peace.
 
Top