Are there any VIRGIN DJs out there?

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
... if AFC can get sex (or even get married).

Is it possible to have a "DJ attitude" without necessarily getting laid?

Iguana

Don Juan
Reaction score
Count me in...although I'm not exactly a DJ, I'm definetely not an AFC.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say no, because the intent on improving oneself in the goal of being better able to attract women.

However, that is not to say that someone can have much of the same traits, but use his sexual energy through other means, spiritual or otherwise.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of people who use religion as an excuse to stay weak and AFCish, but if people really read the bible the way that they are suppose to there are a lot of DJ type principles through the Old Testament and even in the New Testament and in what Jesus taught.

I can prove this in case anyone is curious; Jesus does not condone wimpy attitudes like some people suppose.

Hurri

Don Juan
Reaction score
you are a virgin who thinks he's the **** now that he found a website. Stop posting useless crap like this and get out there. the only reason you posted this is to find validation and seek excuses for ur ****tyness. Do yourself a favor, go out there, do some real sarging and then come back here.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hurri
you are a virgin who thinks he's the **** now that he found a website. Stop posting useless crap like this and get out there. the only reason you posted this is to find validation and seek excuses for ur ****tyness. Do yourself a favor, go out there, do some real sarging and then come back here.

Don't jump on the guy, you don't have to have sex to display a DJ attitude, but I don't see why people who display a DJ attitude should go without sex unless they personally chose not to for some reason or another.

I don't think that it makes a real DJ an immediate AFC again either if he choses to stay a virgin; being a DJ is much more than having sex it's enjoying life to it's fullest. Just do what makes you most happy.

Reaction score
It is possible. I'm sure getting laid would improve your confidence, and if you're not getting any then you feel like somehow you're not worthwhile. I was obsessed with getting laid and losing my virginity up until a few weeks ago (mainly I wanted to lose the "label", but I also wanted experience). I was fooling around with an attention w**** and I realised that I actually was quite good. She was saying how she can't believe I'm a virgin.

Given that I am ALWAYS reading about how to give women good sex, and that I am very sensual and turning women on turns me on, I KNOW that I will be a good lay. It gives me confidence now because I realise I am more willing to satisfy a woman than most guys are, and that makes me a good catch. I can show her sex with me would be great just by the way I touch her. I find my mindset has changed and I am looking for a satisfying relationship FIRST, before getting laid.

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
um... I do "real sarging"...

Anyway, I think first about the QUALITY of the woman I'm gonna fvck. I wouldn't settle for less.

I used to be a beggar to women but... now I'm the one who's doin the rejecting... :)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I'm not. There are times when I wish I was. But not that often.

This is really just a mental masturbation question. If you're asking whether we should condone your virginity, then you're not a DJ, because a "DJ" is comfortable being a virgin so that he doesn't have to ask other people if he's "still DJ" even though he's a virgin.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During my AFC days i used the "wait until i find miss perfect" excuse as a crutch to harbor my insecurities and inabilties to attract females. In my "clueless" mind, i actually believed i would find the perfect girl; however during this ridiculous journey, i missed out on a lot of golden opportunities and I made a complete a$$ out of myself multiple times.

TO me, being a virgin is overrated and i believe people should enjoy the finer things in life....Like Sex! I'm sorry I abstained from sex for so long.

Seeph

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a virgin it doesnt mean your not a DJ.. DJ is not another term for losing your virginity or sex, ok?

Being a DJ is an "ATTITUDE" that makes the girls WANT to fyck you, or gives you the option to be able to fyck any girl you choose. And not to be phased by girls that you cant fyck.

Everyone needs to stop trying to be so rigid with the term DJ. Read the Bible and STOP OVER-ANALYZING EVERYTHING!.

peace.