"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Are my standards too high/unrealistic?

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Your pics look creepy man. And a bit fem on the second pic.

I suggest you get pictures with other people and out and about doing fun things. If I were a chick I wouldn't swipe right either, and it's not because of your aesthetics it's more just the aura you are giving off.
Defo sex dungeon vibes

And I agree with the fem, grow a beard you look like you could grow a good one
TL;DR Know that your pictures convey much more than simple looks. You are an attractive man. Your photos send mixed messages. Your dominant essence is unclear in your photos. Most women will simply pass. They desire a man who is clear, either way. New photos that convey you and your dominant essence I suspect will bring you results that more clearly match what you most desire.
I didn't understand the creepy comments at first but after thinking about it I'm reminded of stuff like this. A couple of my friends a while ago made a comparison to that jokingly but I guess they weren't completely b.sing lol.

 

Attachments

allancc3

Banned
Joined
Mar 19, 2019
Messages
236
Reaction score
127
Age
35
I didn't understand the creepy comments at first but after thinking about it I'm reminded of stuff like this. A couple of my friends a while ago made a comparison to that jokingly but I guess they weren't completely b.sing lol.

Your pics remind me of buffalo bill from silence of the lambs.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Great. It was just a couple pictures that gave off mixed messages. Moving forward, I think you would be well served by taking a whole bunch of new photos of yourself. Have others help you pick out the best ones. You can ask here. An anonymous service like photo feeler has worked really well for some men here. It helped them realize how some pictures are significantly better received/perceived than others, by the slightest of variations. The men then took those best ones or took more pictures till they were ranked high enough and then used those for their OLD profiles. They have shared that it worked well for them. I'd encourage you to go the route and I suspect you may get a whole new level of response, after doing so.
This thread really wasn't about OLD profiles, as I am aware that it is an absolute waste of time for the most part, regardless of what types of photos are on there.

Women have never been interested in me, so I don't see how just using different photos is going to magically change that. I'm 6'4", fit, don't have issues with drugs or alcohol, don't smoke, don't have kids, have hobbies, educated, going to physical therapy school and just a decent guy all around......women don't find all that good enough for even a chance at a date.
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I thought you started a thread because you actually wanted feedback, in order to improve your results. I didn't realize you were just here trolling/looking for sympathy, and/or to justify your experience, to yourself. SMH
I am trying to improve my results, but after years of constant rejection and not a single thing working for me I'm frankly tired and burnt out. I'm 29, I didn't even go on my first date until about 2 years ago, prior to that was just constant rejection for years and years. Nothing I ever did worked, no amount of dressing well, being fit, being a good guy, making money, it didn't work at all.

When I'm being rejected and told I'm not good enough.....only to have the girl date a guy who is a foot shorter and covered in tattoos, I don't even know what do anymore. When I'm going out to bars and clubs completely by myself and approaching groups of women, only to have them act as if I'm a loser......there is only so much one can take.

I've had women go completely out of their way to talk to me, proceed to ask me out.....only to just later ghost and disappear off the planet like they were playing some cruel and sick joke on me.....only to then reappear purely for attention without a single regard towards my feelings.
 
Top