Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are my standards too high/unrealistic?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Defo sex dungeon vibes

And I agree with the fem, grow a beard you look like you could grow a good one
I've had several people tell me that and one of my friends tried to pressure me into trying it. I asked him why and he said it was because he wouldn't be able to and was jealous.

Personally, the thought of having a beard just does not appeal to me at all, I prefer a more clean cut appearance, with maybe a bit of stubble at the most.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had several people tell me that and one of my friends tried to pressure me into trying it. I asked him why and he said it was because he wouldn't be able to and was jealous.

Personally, the thought of having a beard just does not appeal to me at all, I prefer a more clean cut appearance, with maybe a bit of stubble at the most.
You will look better with a beard. Up to you on taking the advice

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm honestly just looking for a woman who is attractive, single, has no children, not covered in tattoos, no unnatural colored hair (pink, blue, green, etc.) doesn't have odd piercings, takes care of herself and is active, doesn't have any issues with drugs, doesn't smoke, does not drink beyond a social level and is just a decent person who is enjoyable to be around.
These are the girls everybody wants, for the most part.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are the girls everybody wants, for the most part.
Obviously, who the hell would want to date a girl who is unattractive, overweight, does drugs and is a single mother lol.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your pics look creepy man. And a bit fem on the second pic.

I suggest you get pictures with other people and out and about doing fun things. If I were a chick I wouldn't swipe right either, and it's not because of your aesthetics it's more just the aura you are giving off.
Defo sex dungeon vibes

And I agree with the fem, grow a beard you look like you could grow a good one
TL;DR Know that your pictures convey much more than simple looks. You are an attractive man. Your photos send mixed messages. Your dominant essence is unclear in your photos. Most women will simply pass. They desire a man who is clear, either way. New photos that convey you and your dominant essence I suspect will bring you results that more clearly match what you most desire.
I didn't understand the creepy comments at first but after thinking about it I'm reminded of stuff like this. A couple of my friends a while ago made a comparison to that jokingly but I guess they weren't completely b.sing lol.

Attachments

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just some picture I took whilst I was on my laptop lol.
Great. It was just a couple pictures that gave off mixed messages. Moving forward, I think you would be well served by taking a whole bunch of new photos of yourself. Have others help you pick out the best ones. You can ask here. An anonymous service like photo feeler has worked really well for some men here. It helped them realize how some pictures are significantly better received/perceived than others, by the slightest of variations. The men then took those best ones or took more pictures till they were ranked high enough and then used those for their OLD profiles. They have shared that it worked well for them. I'd encourage you to go the route and I suspect you may get a whole new level of response, after doing so.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't understand the creepy comments at first but after thinking about it I'm reminded of stuff like this. A couple of my friends a while ago made a comparison to that jokingly but I guess they weren't completely b.sing lol.

Your pics remind me of buffalo bill from silence of the lambs.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great. It was just a couple pictures that gave off mixed messages. Moving forward, I think you would be well served by taking a whole bunch of new photos of yourself. Have others help you pick out the best ones. You can ask here. An anonymous service like photo feeler has worked really well for some men here. It helped them realize how some pictures are significantly better received/perceived than others, by the slightest of variations. The men then took those best ones or took more pictures till they were ranked high enough and then used those for their OLD profiles. They have shared that it worked well for them. I'd encourage you to go the route and I suspect you may get a whole new level of response, after doing so.
This thread really wasn't about OLD profiles, as I am aware that it is an absolute waste of time for the most part, regardless of what types of photos are on there.

Women have never been interested in me, so I don't see how just using different photos is going to magically change that. I'm 6'4", fit, don't have issues with drugs or alcohol, don't smoke, don't have kids, have hobbies, educated, going to physical therapy school and just a decent guy all around......women don't find all that good enough for even a chance at a date.

Last edited:

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread really wasn't about OLD profiles, as I am aware that it is an absolute waste of time for the most part, regardless of what types of photos are on there.

Women have never been interested in me, so I don't see how just using different photos is going to magically change that. I'm 6'4", fit, don't have issues with drugs or alcohol, don't smoke, don't have kids, have hobbies, educated, going to physical therapy school and just a decent guy all around......women don't find all that good enough for even a chance at a date.
I thought you started a thread because you actually wanted feedback, in order to improve your results. I didn't realize you were just here trolling/looking for sympathy, and/or to justify your experience, to yourself. SMH

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought you started a thread because you actually wanted feedback, in order to improve your results. I didn't realize you were just here trolling/looking for sympathy, and/or to justify your experience, to yourself. SMH
I am trying to improve my results, but after years of constant rejection and not a single thing working for me I'm frankly tired and burnt out. I'm 29, I didn't even go on my first date until about 2 years ago, prior to that was just constant rejection for years and years. Nothing I ever did worked, no amount of dressing well, being fit, being a good guy, making money, it didn't work at all.

When I'm being rejected and told I'm not good enough.....only to have the girl date a guy who is a foot shorter and covered in tattoos, I don't even know what do anymore. When I'm going out to bars and clubs completely by myself and approaching groups of women, only to have them act as if I'm a loser......there is only so much one can take.

I've had women go completely out of their way to talk to me, proceed to ask me out.....only to just later ghost and disappear off the planet like they were playing some cruel and sick joke on me.....only to then reappear purely for attention without a single regard towards my feelings.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am trying to improve my results, but...
@sangheilios You are a late bloomer. You are inexperienced. You may even be a virgin still. You are not the only one. Drop your judgement. None of those things defines you, unless you let them!!!

If you TRULY want to transform yourself, from the inexperienced late bloomer, into a confident DJ, you are in the right place, provided you are willing to be coached and willing to ACTUALLY DO THE WORK. It is not easy! It is not comfortable! It takes time! It sure is transformative! It is incredibly rewarding if you actually stick with it and do what is needed, to truly transform yourself. This site has men who have actually done it.

It takes perseverance and courage. It takes a willingness to let go of who you have been and willingness to be really uncomfortable, as you challenge yourself into new territory and grow. It is not for everyone. It is for those who are done with life as it's been, and for whom there is no looking back.

If you want to keep telling your story, of all that you offer women and how it's not good enough for women these days...then the short story is you are right. That will stay your story and you'll continue to keep getting the same dismal results. If you are ready and willing to be done with knowing yourself that way, and are truly willing to do whatever is needed, then you are in for an amazing transformation.

Complaining and justifying does not fuel transformation. Changing your mindset plus transformative ACTION fuels transformation.

Posting here about problems is one thing. Changing yourself and your life is entirely different. Talk without action means nothing. There are those who simply talk and those who actually do. The results are world's apart. Choice is yours.

Last edited: