Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are my looks holding me back?

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically I’m an average looking guy. Blue eyes, curly dirty blonde hair, etc. I have a clean face. And I work out considerably and stick to my routine, so I am pretty above average in that department. Overall (and from what I’ve heard other people say) I’m about an 8 out of 10.
Sometimes, though, even though people tell me I’m funny and smart and all that, I just think that girls don’t really care about that. They’re sex-based creatures after all, so seeing them scrolling through “hot Chris Hemsworth pics” and other s*** like that can be a bit disheartening sometimes. A lot of the time I find myself wondering why I’m wasting my time on these perverts when all they can do is giggle about hot guys. I feel like I’m back in high school.
Any idea of how to get over this?
P.S. No, I’m not becoming gay.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically I’m an average looking guy. Blue eyes, curly dirty blonde hair, etc. I have a clean face. And I work out considerably and stick to my routine, so I am pretty above average in that department. Overall (and from what I’ve heard other people say) I’m about an 8 out of 10.
Sometimes, though, even though people tell me I’m funny and smart and all that, I just think that girls don’t really care about that. They’re sex-based creatures after all, so seeing them scrolling through “hot Chris Hemsworth pics” and other s*** like that can be a bit disheartening sometimes. A lot of the time I find myself wondering why I’m wasting my time on these perverts when all they can do is giggle about hot guys. I feel like I’m back in high school.
In before the homoerotic "Chad" comments.

You say you're average but then you confess you're above average - it's probably the latter if people are calling you an 8.

So...own it. That's most important thing. The world is filled with great looking guys who are unsure of themselves.

In fact the only thing holding you back might be your age, but you can mitigate that by demonstrating experience and poise (something I sucked at at 23). Height is another tough one - nothing you can do about that but stand up straight.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention: I’m 5’8”. So, tough world when girls like tall guys.
So am I. Big deal. It hasn't stopped me. Though I will say I've only tagged a couple who were legit taller. But I think that's in part because I'm not really into girls who are taller than I am. I like the cute diminutive type.

Like I said, if you carry yourself as an experienced guy, you'll do really well.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your main goal in life is to bread with females to produce babies, not to be funny or nice with them .
They look for hot guys for the same natural reason , trying to get the hottest guy to bread with.
For now focus on studying , but it doesnt hurt to gain some experience with girls especially you can easily get them

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention: I’m 5’8”. So, tough world when girls like tall guys.
5'8" is holding you back. I'm 5'10" and I've experienced some negative feedback over my height, mostly subtle.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
I just think that girls don’t really care about that.
Fvck what they care about. You don't want to live your life seeking female validation.

A lot of the time I find myself wondering why I’m wasting my time on these perverts when all they can do is giggle about hot guys.
Probably. What can they bring to you that might add value to your life? If it's only vag then you shouldn't really give a fvck "how they are". If it's more, you need to define it and filter hard, value your time and energy.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ah okay. I was wondering. So basically they mean you would be an 8 out of 10 IF you were taller.

Not to rag on you at all. Height is very important but your blue eyes and blonde hair can help a lot. Either daye minorities or go to a country where your best assets shine man.

Asian and Latin American women have huge fetishes over the blue eyes blonde hair thing. Why waste your time and energy on western feminized garbage anyways? I would kill for blue eyes and blonde hair man.

Im naturally much more attracted to Asian women more than any other race.....then latinas.

I cant even get hard over white women or black if i try. Especially westernized ones. You are lucky man. You got a big X factor just need to use it to your advantage. Target short Asian women who go crazy over blue eyes. Pump n dump.

Women are 99.9 percent garbage tier people man. Especially in todays instagram/social media society. Play the game accordingly and use your best assets to your advantage. Anyone who says looks dont matter is lying straight up. Height is very important unfortunately unless you can run high status game.

I have height. But now im older and naturally thicker looking no matter how hard i diet workout. Im assuming you are young and the problem is your targets.

No woman wants a man shorter than her even if you are very handsome. This is a fact with very few exceptions.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's stopping you is your own perception of yourself, not the reality of how other perceive you.
Change your mind and your self-belief's and you will change your whole world.

If you think you're average then you are just that. If you think you're awesome then you will be just that. You´re the energy that you emit out to the world which derives from how you think of yourself; people's perception in how they judge you derives from this too.

No one have said it better than Henry Ford himself:

In other words you are always setting the tone for the out come and you're sort of also both the judge and executor of your own court sentence. In this case in how you see yourself. You will become what ever you think about. Pretty much.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a bazillion guys who are "hot" to females who don't even have the handsome face. It's about body game, your energy, your confidence and charisma and how you dress. Also where you fit in onto these social circles. Women are literally more suggestable to "social proofing" than they are out and out "looks".

So if you don't look good naked, fix that first. Work on an image that YOU like, that is also arousing to females. We will never get them ALL, but it will be useful to ID the "types" who are choosing you. Alot of time there was always a "type"...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are WAAAAY too hung up on their looks and height.

Women are extremely malleable and will regard you the same way you regard yourself. Even if your looks aren’t that great and are an initial detriment, you can earn those points back with character and personality because women average men out.

Decent women especially will average out a man’s characteristics. You guys who are out there just trying to get laid any way they can are a different story. You live a life of dissipation as you try to bed down the most superficial sector of women on the planet.

But for the guys who want a higher class of woman, things like height are far less important than you might think. It really does help immensely to remember that women average out a man’s attributes. This is completely the opposite of how we think, which is compartmentalized and based on hard ratings.

Women will believe what you believe. That’s how they’re wired. My fiancé thinks I’m the hottest thing on the planet because I don’t carry those looks insecurities. Somehow I’ve managed to put those insecurities on the back shelf. When I did that, my attraction level went through the roof. I wish I could articulate how I put them on the back shelf, but I don’t know how how I did it other than to say I decided not to care anymore.

Don’t let height, baldness, or any other perceived imperfection get you down. It’s a much bigger issue in your own mind than it is in women’s minds.