Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are most guys just bad in bed

Reaction score
I feel like most guys treat sex like a reward more so than a workout and it eventually turns in to a once-a-month reward instead of a daily workout. When I am done fvcking my girl, I am tired, and I am in decent shape. If your girl is able to move less than a minute after having sex with you than you did not fvck her properly. That girl should be laying there like a dead frog for a solid 3 minutes or more after having sex with you. In addition, the married guy I that has sex with his wife once every three months made fun of a guy doing hip thrusters at the gym. I told him it was more than likely to maintain/improve his sex performance and he was like nah that just looks funny. How can you have sex if you don't know how to use your pelvis or hip muscles for an extended period of time? Call me stupid, but I make sure that my testosterone is on point, and I am fully prepared to fvck my GF to sleep at any given moment. I stay hydrated (including a glass of milk a day) and I try and avoid drinking alcohol when I am with her (one drink max...NO BEER or WINE). If I am drunk, I turn down sex lol.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like most guys treat sex like a reward more so than a workout and it eventually turns in to a once-a-month reward instead of a daily workout. When I am done fvcking my girl, I am tired, and I am in decent shape. If your girl is able to move less than a minute after having sex with you than you did not fvck her properly. That girl should be laying there like a dead frog for a solid 3 minutes or more after having sex with you. In addition, the married guy I that has sex with his wife once every three months made fun of a guy doing hip thrusters at the gym. I told him it was more than likely to maintain/improve his sex performance and he was like nah that just looks funny. How can you have sex if you don't know how to use your pelvis or hip muscles for an extended period of time? Call me stupid, but I make sure that my testosterone is on point, and I am fully prepared to fvck my GF to sleep at any given moment. I stay hydrated (including a glass of milk a day) and I try and avoid drinking alcohol when I am with her (one drink max...NO BEER or WINE). If I am drunk, I turn down sex lol.
Deadlifts and squats for the hips, tendons, legs, lower back…. If you want to Jack hammer your girl that’s the answer

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate personally Jack Hammering and I thought girls didn't like it, but I've been told to do it while in bed by a lot of different girls. I am kind of confused on that one.
Meditate on the word “fvcking”

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yes. Most guys are terrible. The biggest competitive advantage you can ever have over other men isn't money, power or status, it's being good in the bedroom and having skills those guys don't even know about.

You will be far rarer than any of the guys with those other things.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

logicallefty

Reaction score
Yes, most guys are bad in bed. I've had MANY conversations with MANY women about this subject. Most guys don't take the time to make sure the woman is satisfied, it's all about him. When I am with a woman I do whatever i takes to get her to the Big-O. Whatever I have to do.. Usually the first time I bed a woman I will do oral and make sure she gets 1-2 good ones in before I even stick it in. Because I never know if i am going to be able to finish her with penetration or not. I've also learned about the "does size matter" thing. Yes, it can matter and many women prefer a big one. But I can also tell you this.. I'm not the most hung horse in the barn. I'm less than the 8 inches most guys have or claim to have! But I have still got many a' women off with penetration. Bottom line, it takes EFFORT to make it a good experience for the woman. They are different than we are that way.. And I'm not advocating that women go ride the CC at all, but I can sort of understand why they might if they want GOOD sex and no man is willing to put any effort into giving it to them.. So they get frustrated.. Put some effort in it and make her not want to hop to the next guy. That's the ticket.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you elaborate on this?
I'll let him reply, but MOST people who say this sort of thing are talking about stuff that literally 13 year old boys know about (for example I was on reddit a while back and some old dude was talking about how amazing he is in bed because of the secrets he knows etc, and it turned out he was talking about how girls have cIits and like having them licked and rubbed etc lol. Literally stuff kids know about! Maybe back in his day it was some secret knowledge lol, but the internet changed that)

I think it's just about having a decent sized c0ck, being somewhat 'fit' so you don't have a heart-attack after 2 mins, and being able to 'last' with shooting your bold super quick.

There's simply not a whole lot of variance that is even possible in terms of actual penetration. It's not like we can make our ****s do sommersaults inside of her or something. Every guy tends to think he's amazing in bed. It's just one of those things. Same as most guys think they can fight.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Can you elaborate on this?
For example...very few men know hot to make a woman squirt in a way that is replicable for pretty much any woman within 5-10 minutes. They usually only "get lucky" and have this happen with the ones who squirt for virtually anyone.

Those are like 10-15% of women...there are another 85-90% of women out there they are unable to make that happen with. I'd say about 30-40% of women, maybe more, have never squirted in their life...you enter God Tier in their eyes when you make it happen. Most of the others only do it sometimes and don't know how it happens.

Reaction score
Whatever I have to do.. Usually the first time I bed a woman I will do oral and make sure she gets 1-2 good ones in before I even stick it in
Dang? you are doing oral on the first time, such a daredevil :rofl:

ve also learned about the "does size matter" thing. Yes, it can matter and many women prefer a big one. But I can also tell you this.. I'm not the most hung horse in the barn. I'm less than the 8 inches most guys have or claim to have! But I have still got many a' women off with penetration. Bottom line, it takes EFFORT to make it a good experience for the woman.
This is so true. I think being too big can be an issue and being too small can be a turn-off. There's definitely a perfect size that is able to penetrate most pvssys efficiently. It does take effort too and I have learned that most women fake orgasms just to get their men to stop having sex with them and most women hold back their orgasm to prolong the sex. There are many ways to tell if they faked the orgasm, so it's not rocket science to figure.

I think it's just about having a decent sized c0ck, being somewhat 'fit' so you don't have a heart-attack after 2 mins, and being able to 'last' with shooting your bold super quick.
God I wish this was true, but this is the furthest thing from the truth.

logicallefty

Reaction score

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottom line, it takes EFFORT to make it a good experience for the woman. They are different than we are that way..
100% agree. The logical consequence is that the 'women have such abundance' mantra repeated by some frustrated guys is patently false. Yeah, abundance of bad sex and pump&dump`ers...what sane woman wants that?
For example...very few men know hot to make a woman squirt in a way that is replicable for pretty much any woman within 5-10 minutes.
So what's the secret? :rolleyes:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yes. Most guys are terrible. The biggest competitive advantage you can ever have over other men isn't money, power or status, it's being good in the bedroom and having skills those guys don't even know about.

You will be far rarer than any of the guys with those other things.
Most guys you've been with have been terrible?

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys, and girls aren't "bad" at sex, they just have it to much where it becomes mundane. (chasing a dopamine rush)

If I had to make a bet I would say their are more women then men that are "bad" at sex.

I think in a over stimulated sex crazed society we live in, sex is highly highly overrated, and women use this to their own advantage and disadvantages. In a perfect world a women in her feminine energy would orgasm simply from penetration.

In most cases men arent bad at "sex", women are just not in tune with themselves and unable to orgasm (blaming men). If a women has sex once a year (9 months), like human biology naturally allows, she would be so wet, screaming from an orgasm and still begging for your d1ck before you even swung it out.

In turn men have become sex toys to these type of woman.

The only people who are inherently "bad" at sex are the ones unable to orgasm.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yes, most guys are bad in bed. I've had MANY conversations with MANY women about this subject. Most guys don't take the time to make sure the woman is satisfied, it's all about him. When I am with a woman I do whatever i takes to get her to the Big-O. Whatever I have to do.. Usually the first time I bed a woman I will do oral and make sure she gets 1-2 good ones in before I even stick it in. Because I never know if i am going to be able to finish her with penetration or not. I've also learned about the "does size matter" thing. Yes, it can matter and many women prefer a big one. But I can also tell you this.. I'm not the most hung horse in the barn. I'm less than the 8 inches most guys have or claim to have! But I have still got many a' women off with penetration. Bottom line, it takes EFFORT to make it a good experience for the woman. They are different than we are that way.. And I'm not advocating that women go ride the CC at all, but I can sort of understand why they might if they want GOOD sex and no man is willing to put any effort into giving it to them.. So they get frustrated.. Put some effort in it and make her not want to hop to the next guy. That's the ticket.
I always aim to get the GF to come first. Some times I get her to squirt, which then she hates the clean-up. So, one never wins.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Former member @Pan87 who pulled and banged 1000+ women said it best.

It's not about d*ck size or technique (necessarily); that's your male frame speaking.

A women's frame is about her emotions and if/when a man has the capability of stirring a woman's emotions properly during sex, she will consider him a great lover.

How big his c9ck is, jack hammering (ugh), the right "position," get on any female forum, read women's posts, these are not things women place all that high a value on.

I mean they have some value, not many women will be happy with a 4-inch c0ck, but again sex for many if not most women is about her emotions.

And it's not just my opinion. Again get on any female forum (not a feminist forum cause those are toxic) and read what women talk about among each other.

Sure she will scream "ooh ahh your c0ck is SO huge!!!" or "no man ever fvcked me like that you are the BEST"!!! blah blah and she may mean it (or not) but you better believe what is ultimately at play here is that you stirred her emotions to such a high level that in her mind you are the best lover she's ever had!

A woman can become sexually obsessed with you if you're skilled at stirring her emotions.

And that won't happen by focusing on your "performance" or bringing her to the big O.

Create a connection, look at her, talk to her during sex, tell her how sexy, beautiful and feminine she is (and mean it), hold her down and tell her you "own her"!

As @Pan87 always said, a woman's sexual experience is different from a man's, it's emotional.

And he would be correct, for most women, feminine women, not low life skanks or hoes.
That’s because he understood female nature and most here don’t have a clue about it. He was absolutely right when it comes to this. I once banged a chick where I put in like minimum effort physically a few times and she kept saying how the sex was amazing and basically just wanted me to bang her 24/7. She was madly in love with me and I barely gave her the time of the day. Not my technique made her think I was a demigod in bed but her emotional feelings for me did.