Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are most guys just bad in bed

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got guys making it their mission to eat pvssy on the first time and give girls orgasms. Disgusting.

I'm sorry but that just ain't me. I will put effort in with certain women, LTRs and absolute stunners I want to imprint on.

I'm not eating any pvssy that ain't LTR, I'm not jumping through hoops. I'll leave that to you guys. I'm always commended on my sex and equipment because I'm thick, long and a good communicator/kinky. I'm also not reading 6 pages of nonsense.
BINGO, I dealt with a "Tinder chick" recently who wanted me to do that, I was like nooooo fyi she wasn't hot at all lol

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

itouchyou

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No it's not.

A woman's degree of attraction towards a man is a major part of how satisfied she will be with a sexual encounter.

I'm repeating what I mentioned on my previous post.

If some guy that is 5'6" and 250 pounds is sitting next to her on her couch when they are alone, if that even would happen, she'd be as dry as the Sahara Desert. Just about nothing he would do would get her aroused or get her interested in a sexual interaction, as it probably wouldn't even happen in the first place.

If some totally average guy, about 5'10" with an average build, maybe 5-10 pounds overweight, is sitting next to her she may be open to it, especially if they are in that scenario of being alone together. She is kind of on the fence about it, like he is not great but not bad. He's going to have to compensate for this in order to get her aroused in the first place, let alone have a chance of a longer term sexual relationship. If he pulls out some 5" ****, has premature ejaculation issues, has no stamina or rhythm he loses points and it's very likely he will be rejected for anything further. In a situation like this, he'd need to bring more to the table to keep her interested, which is what ties in with what you and @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 believe.

If some guy, about 6'3" and fit is in the picture she's far more attracted to this guy than the other examples. This guy doesn't need to do much of anything and she'd already be down to have sex with him with little resistance or need for stimulation, as she's already aroused by him. If he takes his clothes off, revealing a fit body, and then whips out some 7"+ **** she's going to have the night of her life. This man would have to completely screw it up to ruin his chances of being able to have her available sexually again. The trend here is that "chad" doesn't have to put anywhere near the same effort into something like this in order to not only have this one single sexual encounter but to have repeat ones with the same woman.

This is very black pill sounding but it's the truth, anyone saying otherwise is just coping to protect their own ego.
There is sex based on raw animalistic attraction, and there is also sex based on a things that aren't physical in nature. Sex based on the latter is different than the former IMO, for the woman atleast.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got guys making it their mission to eat pvssy on the first time and give girls orgasms. Disgusting.

I'm sorry but that just ain't me. I will put effort in with certain women, LTRs and absolute stunners I want to imprint on.

I'm not eating any pvssy that ain't LTR, I'm not jumping through hoops. I'll leave that to you guys. I'm always commended on my sex and equipment because I'm thick, long and a good communicator/kinky. I'm also not reading 6 pages of nonsense.
I don’t eat any pvssy ever. Would take gun to my head to make me do it. I make girls cvm with my dvck.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised OP was banned, who else is gonna make obvious inferences about game every day

BuckMasterFlex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t eat any pvssy ever. Would take gun to my head to make me do it. I make girls cvm with my dvck.
I like ***** too much...
I have one goal and its to make this chick who I decided I will put my **** in because I think they are worth some time.

BuckMasterFlex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im older than most of you. I guess. I love *****. I just have a list of can we **** for a while. One night stands repeatedly in smaller towns. Will just get you no *****.