Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are flowers necessary?

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I been dating my girl for about a month now and i haven't gotten her flowers or anything else for that matter even once yet. Is this important? Should i get her a rose or somethin sometime soon? I feel like we have great physical chemsitry were always all over each other and she calls alot so its obviosuly goin great. Sometimes i just feel were gettin a little too buddy buddy tho.

Do u guys buy ur girlfriends a rose or something small like that every once in a while? I feel like a rose for no reason is kinda corny, is there somethin better i could get? Or i should i not get her anything cuz thats what valentines and b-days r for.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I can say on this subject is to NEVER EVER get flowers or other gifts as an apology.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need to give her any gifts, unless you have been seening her for a long time (Like LTR)and something special has come up (Eg Birthday). If you don't give her something on a situation like that, maybe she'll start thinkning you are inconsiderate or something i dunno.

But, if you want to make sure you guys don't get too buddy buddy, set up a romantic, nice, and original date, make sure it's not just plain going to dinner, but also don't look like a tryhard setting it up.

After the date, what i think is good is a nice sensual massage for an hour, then fvck her brains out for another.

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Flowers are neccessary...

to get the smell of sex out of my room.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that gifts are not to be used as bribes; they are rewards for good behavior.

http://www.matsuya-coffee.com/shop/images/ferrero-rocher.jpg

I have had very good luck with these. Get the three-pack, not a bigger size. Try wal-green's or a drug store. They are like a buck, and well worth it. Every woman loves them. The correct pronunciation of the French name is fah-RER-ro RO-shay.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For your girlfriend? Valentines day.. not really necessary any other time really.

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
buy flowers that are already dead, thats what theyre going to do anyway.