Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are dogs taking the place of men ?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have nothing against those with dogs, cats, etc. However, there are some people with pets who have a very unhealthy attachment to them, this goes for both men and women. I recall reading an article not that long ago that said those who have very deep and intense attachments to pets have issues with insecurity associated with relationships, etc. It's normal to want friendships, relationships, etc. for reasons that have been discussed on here about avoiding loneliness, feeling a need to belong, etc. However, some people are so insecure with putting themselves out there for fear of judgement, being betrayed, hurt and all sorts of things. A dog or cat basically loves you for who you are without any judgement, and they aren't going to cheat on you or leave you for the next best thing lol. I feel that women are more prone to behavior like this but I can personally cite a few examples of men that I knew that behaved like this with animals. It's easy to see how some childless woman who has gone out of her way to choose bad men one too many times eventually writes all men off and adopts a bunch of fur babies to fill in her emotional void of loneliness and depression.

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has 100% been my experience with "dog moms". Their dogs are a complete pain in the ass to work around, and that's before you get to the fact that 50+% of dogs these women get are shelter rescues and have more emotional problems than the woman doing the adopting.

I find cats to be infinitely superior to dogs when it comes to her having a pet, but I'm biased because I've had cats almost all of my life.

One thing that does make perfect sense from a woman's perspective when getting a dog is that they'll have something to defend them if a guy decides to break into their house or come after them in public, assuming they don't get one of the puntable kind.
It's unfortunate why many of the dogs at shelters are there in the first place but what you are saying here is completely true. If you look at any adoption shelter the overwhelming majority of dogs available are often pitbulls and they are there for a reason. If I was to get a dog I'd make sure to get a young puppy and not something that has been abandoned in some form or another that has been living its life in a jail cell. You have absolutely no idea what that dog has been through or the issues it may have. Especially with pitbulls lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some people are so insecure with putting themselves out there for fear of judgement, being betrayed, hurt and all sorts of things. A dog or cat basically loves you for who you are without any judgement, and they aren't going to cheat on you or leave you for the next best thing lol. I feel that women are more prone to behavior like this but I can personally cite a few examples of men that I knew that behaved like this with animals. It's easy to see how some childless woman who has gone out of her way to choose bad men one too many times eventually writes all men off and adopts a bunch of fur babies to fill in her emotional void of loneliness and depression.
It happens all the time that 30+ women write off men for the most part and adopt "fur babies".

There's also a reason why Millennial women have done pet ownership differently and to the levels they've done it. It is related to their poor social skills. Millennials are socially inept.

I look at the wives of my male friends/acquaintances. If these wives were men, the majority of them would be incels/borderline incels based on their personalities and poor social skills.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens all the time that 30+ women write off men for the most part and adopt "fur babies".

There's also a reason why Millennial women have done pet ownership differently and to the levels they've done it. It is related to their poor social skills. Millennials are socially inept.

I look at the wives of my male friends/acquaintances. If these wives were men, the majority of them would be incels/borderline incels based on their personalities and poor social skills.
I believe that the younger generations that are now becoming young adults are far worse. But I agree with everything you said here.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that the younger generations that are now becoming young adults are far worse. But I agree with everything you said here.
The oldest Millennials are 41 right now, which is a part of middle age. I've yet to see anything out of Gen Z that represents an improvement over the putrid Millennial generation.

Here's a sign that the current crop of adults is a joke. There are some women that are contributing to the trend in the article below. Millennials and Gen Z are perpetual children with fur babies.

Last edited:

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing about this..

Dogs respond to Energy, which tbh is really just a facet of Game. Dogs and Women respond to the same 'energy'. It is a form of Natural leadership. The version of Nature, not like Jobs, or Positions, or Dominance, its more a 'Prestige' power thing.

Cesar talks about it quite well. Most people dont get it. Even men are trying to get dogs and women to behave in the same way, by talking and directing, but Cesar is spot on that it is leadership by energy.

That women respond to the same energy as animals tells you that dogs cannot truly respect women, or beta male owners.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That women respond to the same energy as animals tells you that dogs cannot truly respect women, or beta male owners.
This is rubbish. The 80's version of Cesar Milan on TV was female, she was just as successful.

What makes you think you're any different from animals or other people? All interactions are affected by energy.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is rubbish. The 80's version of Cesar Milan on TV was female, she was just as successful.

What makes you think you're any different from animals or other people? All interactions are affected by energy.
Ofcourse I am.

Dogs are pack animals, they are looking for male energy to follow. The female will have more difficulties as the dog will have excess energy it cannot get rid of. The female just wants to be the dogs friend which is a different thing.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has 100% been my experience with "dog moms". Their dogs are a complete pain in the ass to work around, and that's before you get to the fact that 50+% of dogs these women get are shelter rescues and have more emotional problems than the woman doing the adopting.

I find cats to be infinitely superior to dogs when it comes to her having a pet, but I'm biased because I've had cats almost all of my life.

One thing that does make perfect sense from a woman's perspective when getting a dog is that they'll have something to defend them if a guy decides to break into their house or come after them in public, assuming they don't get one of the puntable kind.
that last paragraph is a big problem. I live on a small town, and somehow I fecked all the women with the big dogs . Also, they all know each other; pitbull owners create their own world within this world.

I geuss around 27,28 most of these women decide the want a pitbull. Obviously they fall in love with the puppy ,unable to (fully consciously) realize the dog will grow.

A dog is literally familiar to having a child. It's a commitment for at least 18 years,
The thing about this..

Dogs respond to Energy, which tbh is really just a facet of Game. Dogs and Women respond to the same 'energy'. It is a form of Natural leadership. The version of Nature, not like Jobs, or Positions, or Dominance, its more a 'Prestige' power thing.

Cesar talks about it quite well. Most people dont get it. Even men are trying to get dogs and women to behave in the same way, by talking and directing, but Cesar is spot on that it is leadership by energy.

Absolutely. Whenever I dated a woman with a dog it never took too long before I became the dogs best friend.

There was this girl with a pitbull who had an apartment where we used to hang out with the crew. I was fecking her on a low, so whenever we went to her house the dog would immediately lay down wherever I sat. She never saw the dog behave like that with any other company.

On the other hand, a dog can expose you as a man when you have too much beta energy.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pets are a red flag, the longer you stay around them the more you see how **** they treat said pet/ dont know what they are doing or are just plain lazy and think the animal should be grateful to be around them. Getting a pet to not feel lonely is stopping them from working through their problems in the first place.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never got the attraction of owning a dog, unless you live on a farm. I mean who wants to "walk" a dog and clean up its pooop.

Seems like something you pay someone else to do.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else feel that it seems like every woman has to have a dog these days ?

I feel it kind of replaces physical and emotional connection with men.
Maybe I’m just mad because my lady friend has one and it seems to have replaced me in many ways.
I don't think that men can be entirely replaced. Until they figure out how to make a dog pick up the tab, you're safe!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean who wants to "walk" a dog and clean up its pooop.
I never had interest in either of those things. I'd rather walk pet-free and I don't want to clean poop.

CraiggyBoy

Reaction score
"Are dogs taking the place of men?" <-- YES! I've noticed this a few years ago. And women that I'd be dating would very often have a new puppy. Dogs, government, feminism, all taking the place of men.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the size and raceof the dog you can tell if she is replacing a husband (and the kind of man) or the kids.

Two small yorkshires replace the kids, a medium golden retriver replace the husband, a ripped doberman replace the bad boy boyfriend.

I recently saw a woman in her early 30s at the park basically worshipping her doberman, he was sitting still and looking unbothered at the horizon while she was leaning toward him and grabbing his chest the same way late teenage girls were doing to me when I run roids in my mid 20s.

M

member160292

2/3 LTR’s I had were with dog moms. It was more difficult to have dates since you are scheduling around her pet. Nowadays, I tend to avoid unless they have their ex or roommate take care of it. Cats are perfectly fine though.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. I have a business working with dogs, I also compete in protection sports.

Lots of single women dog owners are off their ****ing heads. They tend to have a weird relationship with their dog and very little control or understanding of the animal.

They basically humanise the **** out of the dog. It's quite perverse. They don't give the proper care, dedication, or meet the dogs needs , they just treat the dog as a a little human snuggle bunny/fur baby.

Not complaining though as these types of women are literally the bread and butter of my business.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't give the proper care, dedication, or meet the dogs needs
I've seen this happen. The best example of this would be a friend who got a dog soon after moving in with his girlfriend. They got the dog at a time in their life when it didn't make sense to have that dog. They selected a dog that needed more space to roam than their 2 bedroom apartment. The dog was poorly behaved because it was too big of a dog for an apartment. They eventually moved to a single family house with more space for that dog, then eventually married and had children.

They did such a poor job with dog raising that their child raising skills are debatable.

The wild thing about this story is that it was an example of an established couple owning a dog. Single women might even be less equipped to handle dog ownership than a woman part of an established LTR.