Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are dating sites mostly meant for losers?

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will relate a true story, one that will resonate with men who has had women easy.

This happened in Stockholm, when I was there to do my yearly business presentation to the board of directors.

A young Swedish married women, took a fancy to me, oftentimes she would hint or take the opportunity to get close each time I'm around the head office, I had little choice but to politely engage her since its basically my default cultural mode.

So on that 1st night prior to the presentation, she called me up using the pretext of handing me over some cheques that she "forgotten" to send over to my own personal assistant.

Told her "oh that's fine, just send it over the next day", which seemed odd since I don't take cheques anymore, we always been using money transfers electronically.

I thought she got the hint.

Next thing I know she's knocking on my hotel room door, and I was thinking how the fvck she knew which room I was in.

So there stood a young married women dressed in a provocative see through black laced dress, in the palm of her hands was an envelope with a cheque in it.

She smiled her best, asked "won't you invite a lady in?".

Told her "I'm busy, you know I got a presentation tomorrow".

She then went further, desperation mode now with "I did all this for you and won't even invite a lady in?!".

I then took her hands off my chest, slowly guided her slightly off my door, kissed the tip of my fingers and then placed it on her forehead as an endearment, saying "good night and be a good girl, go home".

The moral of my story is, if u r viewed as a great guy, no matter where you are, even young married women would go out of their way to seduce you.

This is why I don't need OLD apps.

I bump into women or they bump into me.

Never had the intent to go out and seduce women, well I did when I was in my teens, it's like being conqueror then, but I out grew it by my mid to late teens, because by then I was popular due to being captain of the soccer team and overall captain of the track and field team that went on to compete in regional events. Girls would be chasing you, invitations by would be flowing in without doing anything at all.

From there, same thing happened in university, this time in another country since I was on a scholarship.

And its been the same ever since until now.

That is how it works for me.

There is no game and this is no lie nor a hypothesis.

This is my life in regards to women.
When you have a good physique and keep your head up and chest out around women, they do make it obvious for you. I can relate, yes this did resonate with me

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you see some of these Hb8-10 women on there like 16 hours a day, assuming it's not fake profiles? On every single day.
A woman can look good, and still be a loser. I'd rather talk to women who don't have an OLD account... women on OLD are really only good for having sex with and tossing aside. Most of them have been raped or have some kind of issues or ugly personality

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
A woman can look good, and still be a loser. I'd rather talk to women who don't have an OLD account... women on OLD are really only good for having sex with and tossing aside. Most of them have been raped or have some kind of issues or ugly personality
I agree. I'm starting to notice this as well. My last OLD date two weeks ago I can see why she's on OLD. I admit, it's comedy gold to read some of the profiles of these women, even HB5s on OLD and their expectations.

The feminist movement is making women even worse.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possibly, but let's be clear. Some people (men and woman) just want to have a romantic/sex life. That makes them human. That does not make them a "loser". By calling them a "loser" you are essentially saying that by trying to find a mate, they are to be make fun of. Making fun of someone for trying make you the loser, not them. Some guys cannot help if if they aren't 6'5 with muscles.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Possibly, but let's be clear. Some people (men and woman) just want to have a romantic/sex life. That makes them human. That does not make them a "loser". By calling them a "loser" you are essentially saying that by trying to find a mate, they are to be make fun of. Making fun of someone for trying make you the loser, not them. Some guys cannot help if if they aren't 6'5 with muscles.
I don't think that's the part they're making fun of. Of course most of us are on there because we want to meet a hot chick. Some of the people on there are losers we mean by personality wise and other stuff. These women might look like an HB8 but have a terrible, snob, rude, bland personality and possibly damaged goods. Might be an HB8 but personality and such so awful that IRL guys run the other way after a date.