Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are dating sites mostly meant for losers?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
all of these things can be conveyed in a paragraph or two in your self description
Oh Don Juan that come to us in thunder and light, speak to us............My profile with very ****ty picture:
I talk only to those who have interest in me. I'm here rarely.
I have my own business, I don't get much free time here, orignally I'm from USA. I rarely take your number, I love interacting online. I prefer my own wine, before that expensive thing called french wine from the shop.

I see all these unattractive, fat, grey hairing, otherwise looking sloppy men with Hb7s to 9s and younger women and wonder WTF.
Honestly bro, re evaluate your HB numbers. You called my HB8 a 7. My HB8 is and 8. Your so called HBs are lower, because your radar is broken. Antenna is offset.

Their availability can be slim, and throw in their kids and a job on top of their "tryouts" and it can be really difficult to nail down a date.
Which says your pic is sht just like mine, because my character Antone, look up Antone Lazarov, always gets dates, the time he wants to get them. They always respond.

They crafted a few good pics and catchy lines and got a date. But IRL, most are SIMPs and have zero social skills or presence. And they're f*ucking it up for everyone else.
]
For this one, I suggest everyone call her up before date............ 1. it decreases chances of flake.... 2. it improves your skillz.[/QUOTE]

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
No offense, but I think things are a lot different in Russia when it comes to OLD and such compared to us in the States, Canada.

The women look much better over there too and in quantities. Less trash to sort through as well.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I think things are a lot different in Russia
Think this.........post femenist society. Femenist revolution has already happened during USSR. Where you are at, thing are only happening.
It is opening scene from the book of eli the movie. Men got fcked up, women rule the world.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which says your pic is sht just like mine, because my character Antone, look up Antone Lazarov, always gets dates, the time he wants to get them. They always respond.
They respond ok, it's the small slivers of time they have available due to everything I mentioned above. I just ejected from one because she had 4 jobs, dating multiple guys. She was responsive, and initiated a lot, but was largely unavailable. So....BYE!

A

AJ84

That's true. Is this why IRL we see unattractive men like Rush Limbaugh and President Trump scoring younger and top notch tail? I mean Trump is overweight, doesn't workout. In a polo shirt he looks awful with his gut, and Limbaugh well he's not attractive at all and look at his wife.

Seriously, if Limbaugh wasn't wealthy and famous do you think an high end HB would date a guy who looks like that?

No, if both of those men were regular joes they would not attract hot women. That’s common knowledge.

I said this before in this forum: there’s a difference between a woman f**king a man and a woman wanting to f**k a man, being turned on by his appearance - his body, face, etc. We don’t see teen girls with posters old fat men on their walls right?

Many women have no problems faking attraction to ugly rich men, tale as old as time.

A guy doesn’t have to be Uber hot for her to be attracted but there has to be some decent looks.

Ugly = pay for affection.

A

AJ84

Just want to clarify that I think most men (and women) have the potential to be attractive.

When I say “ugly men” I mean men who let themselves go. Trump is ugly and fat. There are men his age who are fit and look younger.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
There are men his age who are fit and look younger
But they are not powerful and they don't control the world politics. Comparing fat and ugly Trump to your hotter neighbor same age is meaningless, because Trump is hot, and your neighbor is fat and ugly. It's like comparing d1ck to finger, or it's like holding to d1ck vs bus handle. Don't get it confused.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Just want to clarify that I think most men (and women) have the potential to be attractive.

When I say “ugly men” I mean men who let themselves go. Trump is ugly and fat. There are men his age who are fit and look younger.
Suits also do a good job hiding fat as well. When President Trump isn't in a suit he doesn't look too good. He doesn't like being photographed playing golf in golf shirts for that reason.

I'll be honest if I could have Rush Limbaugh's money, at that age I wouldn't care if I was ugly to be honest.

Trump is the opposite of Ronald Reagan looks at fitness wise. Reagan had the memory issue, but otherwise he was in physical shape far better than many people younger than him and he was also a good looking guy for his age when he was president.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I reading this one right? She was positive......... but how the f she got managed to be unavailable?
Answer to me self........pic....right?

She just packed too much s*hit into her schedule. Initiated and offered to meet up with 2 hours notice one time. Typical OLD stuff, just liked all the validation and attention from other men/simps too. We had 2 decent dates before I hit eject.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
@Dash Riprock I know what you mean. It is similar to them women showing up 50 minutes late for the first date. Failed sht test. I show up myself 20 minutes late and wait 10 minutes, that's already 30 minutes. It's bye bye time.

A

AJ84

But they are not powerful and they don't control the world politics. Comparing fat and ugly Trump to your hotter neighbor same age is meaningless, because Trump is hot, and your neighbor is fat and ugly. It's like comparing d1ck to finger, or it's like holding to d1ck vs bus handle. Don't get it confused.
Powerful doesn’t mean they are hot. Trump is not hot.

Women don’t get wet over ugly old fat men. Some women, however, will fake it to get the resources of ugly old fat men. Faking it means she is putting on an act but she fingers herself to (and/or is actually f**king) a younger hotter guy.

If you describe Trump as hot to any woman, they won’t know what you mean because to women ‘hot’ means someone we are sexually attracted to and want to f**k. Trump ain’t that.

A

AJ84

Suits also do a good job hiding fat as well. When President Trump isn't in a suit he doesn't look too good. He doesn't like being photographed playing golf in golf shirts for that reason.

I'll be honest if I could have Rush Limbaugh's money, at that age I wouldn't care if I was ugly to be honest.

Trump is the opposite of Ronald Reagan looks at fitness wise. Reagan had the memory issue, but otherwise he was in physical shape far better than many people younger than him and he was also a good looking guy for his age when he was president.
So you would not care if the model on your arm is faking wanting to f**k you and faking caring about you, because you have money and status? Fake affection is good enough for you?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you would not care if the model on your arm is faking wanting to f**k you and faking caring about you, because you have money and status? Fake affection is good enough for you?
I would care.
However, faking wanting to **** is not that hard to spot imo.
Wet panties ftw.

Fake caring is a bit more tricky

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
If they look HB10 like Melania Trump then yes it's worth it. Trump doesn't have to put much effort into attracting women when he wants someone to F.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they look HB10 like Melania Trump then yes it's worth it. Trump doesn't have to put much effort into attracting women when he wants someone to F.
****ing a women that is into you because she finds you attractive is not the same as ****ing a women using you for your ressouces and position.

A

AJ84

If that’s how you feel why don’t you just forget OLD and pay for a hot prostitute? I’m not saying that to be snarky, because if you don’t care if they are actually attracted to you or not, why are you wasting your time trying to get women on OLD.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really interested in your opinion about this topic...

What do you think about OLD (online dating)? I live in a big city, Toronto, so plenty of women for real life approaches, but just want to hear your experiences about OLD in general!
Yes.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
OLD is for loosers. Men who are afraid to approach IRL. Excuse that there os no time is lame as fck. @Spaz

Comes to my mind book lesson 1 - https://bookofpook.neocities.org/#ch-4
Very important!!

And AMS, less important.

....bottom line is hard core.. OLD is for hot people.
I will relate a true story, one that will resonate with men who has had women easy.

This happened in Stockholm, when I was there to do my yearly business presentation to the board of directors.

A young Swedish married women, took a fancy to me, oftentimes she would hint or take the opportunity to get close each time I'm around the head office, I had little choice but to politely engage her since its basically my default cultural mode.

So on that 1st night prior to the presentation, she called me up using the pretext of handing me over some cheques that she "forgotten" to send over to my own personal assistant.

Told her "oh that's fine, just send it over the next day", which seemed odd since I don't take cheques anymore, we always been using money transfers electronically.

I thought she got the hint.

Next thing I know she's knocking on my hotel room door, and I was thinking how the fvck she knew which room I was in.

So there stood a young married women dressed in a provocative see through black laced dress, in the palm of her hands was an envelope with a cheque in it.

She smiled her best, asked "won't you invite a lady in?".

Told her "I'm busy, you know I got a presentation tomorrow".

She then went further, desperation mode now with "I did all this for you and won't even invite a lady in?!".

I then took her hands off my chest, slowly guided her slightly off my door, kissed the tip of my fingers and then placed it on her forehead as an endearment, saying "good night and be a good girl, go home".

The moral of my story is, if u r viewed as a great guy, no matter where you are, even young married women would go out of their way to seduce you.

This is why I don't need OLD apps.

I bump into women or they bump into me.

Never had the intent to go out and seduce women, well I did when I was in my teens, it's like being conqueror then, but I out grew it by my mid to late teens, because by then I was popular due to being captain of the soccer team and overall captain of the track and field team that went on to compete in regional events. Girls would be chasing you, invitations by would be flowing in without doing anything at all.

From there, same thing happened in university, this time in another country since I was on a scholarship.

And its been the same ever since until now.

That is how it works for me.

There is no game and this is no lie nor a hypothesis.

This is my life in regards to women.