Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are any females actually happy

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The men who are happy with feminism are the ones benefiting from it.

Who might they be?

Why, it’s the top 5% of men who write all the Laws. That’s who.

Cui Bono. Always.

The manosphere seriously needs to figure out that it’s global, hidden male leadership that’s betrayed us all. These male leaders are so clever that they like to pretend that women run the world - just to gaslight and confuse your poor mind
women are easier to manipulate than men

man are mainly easy to manipulate through women

look at the countries where you have a male dominated society , and male babies are considered good and female babies not

western guys compared to the Arabic world guys are babies

look at the Arabs how they are , they are always ready to fight

very difficult to run a world easy if the men are not tranquillized

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The top men use women to manipulate the remaining 90%+ of men.

Women are pawns and spoils in this Game. It’s all inter-male competition. Men killing each other, deceiving each other, leading each other down false paths, gaslighting, making sure their male competition never knows the truth about their predicament/Reality - all for power!
I would do the same

was looking at Elon musks new gf , and was thinking that this is a major improvement from the trolls he dated before

and was thinking that the main reason on this is his perceived power , till 2-3 years ago he was getting little to no p8ssy even if he was a billionaire . Just like bill gates

I have no doubts that someone like Elon musk would throw all the male population under the bus only he can f8ck a Prada model or something

and the average guy cheers for him

how ironic :)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a man gets power. He gets corrupted. Namely, throwing other men under the bus for his own benefit.

"Power Corrupts" is a well-known concept. On a smaller scale example - It’s like the average employee who gets promoted into management and becomes tyrannical. It’s normal.

And as you say, it is somewhat logical behaviour if your goal is to dominate and possess your fellow humans on a wide scale. This always seems to be the goal of the Powerful - Maintaining and extending their power over others with no limits.

When it comes to the Top Men - Their interest is in preventing, as much as possible, their male competition from being effective with women.
i am looking at me . Till like 5 years ago I did not had any problems in the proper 6-7 range , and 8s and above were accessible

now , even women in the 6-7 range make problems and is not a sure bet anymore . More like a 50-50

this is because mainly because there is a high inflation of horny men which inflates the attractiveness of a woman . What was a 5 10 years ago , now is a7 .

man , I have seen very horrible women with over 2-3k in followers and her following a couple hundred . Initially I though that she bought them but going through manually and randomly through the list I saw that almost everyone there was a legit person

This tells me everything I need to know about most men

even the average guy f8ck his own kind in the quest of getting p8ssy . Why would not a true top tier guy with power not do the same ? It is not like he is doing something unheard of

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On average there are an equal number of men and women. If you are spending time dating multiple women (or spinning plates), that means these woman is also spending time with you.

Congratulations, you have "taken away" that woman from other men (useless she is also multidating and having sex with other men which women don't really like to do). Because of this, there will be men that are not dating or having relationships with women; all the sosuave people have taken them and these women are part of their "line up".

If this is illogical, change my mind. Spinning plates, or having women who are in your "harem" means less ltr for other men especially If you want these women to be "faithful".

One cannot break the law of mathematics.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't make that claim, the researchers did. I just am paraphrasing what they said with my belief as to why.
But you interpreted the finding to suggest men are having as much sex as women while I am suggesting the total opposite ia true. Women are getting the sex and options and more men are celibate because there is less women in the market forr them (either they are priced out or the woman is another guy's plate). If women are more miserable then men and men are happy then it stands to reason that celibacy leads to happier outcomes. The other arguments you made do not disprove that most men are struggling with women and yet your reseaech shows that men are happier despite this.

tightgrp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can guarantee I am nowhere near the top 5% in looks and I do more than fine with women.
Reading things like this used to bother me. There is no standard for women. So when somebody brags about how well they are doing with women, we don't know what kind of women a person is doing so well with. For example, I could have had sex many times with plenty of fuglies. But they honestly turn me off. Based on my experience, the percentage of women who actually look good, take care of themselves and don't present a whole lot of drama and psych issues is extremely small.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Reading things like this used to bother me. There is no standard for women. So when somebody brags about how well they are doing with women, we don't know what kind of women a person is doing so well with. For example, I could have had sex many times with plenty of fuglies. But they honestly turn me off. Based on my experience, the percentage of women who actually look good, take care of themselves and don't present a whole lot of drama and psych issues is extremely small.
I don't date fat chicks or chicks under a 6 in my eyes...usually go for the cute, girl next door type of chicks and I do well with them...especially teachers. Teachers really like me for some reason.

tanchinos

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I had looked at what goes on in the bigger society in my 20s better I wouldn't be in the funk I have been.
Being on youth opportunities with females in my 20s who saw me as a nuisance/weirdo, already had an impression of me that I couldn't bounce back from, but they could probably get railed, so they can fall back on that.

my 20s experience boiled down to the the old nugget of listening to my folks to go out and meet. Superficial, gorgeous women have never been in my neck of the woods but there were a lot of pessimistic young women. Their attitudes don't mesh with men being made to go to work or the logical function of civilization for that matter (what i do know is i myself was on welfare so was encouraged to go to work anything from fairs to interviews) because in recent years, I very nearly retreated. i hear what people close to me on the autistic spectrum have done to people and themselves and its heartbreaking. :(

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the other guy this poster is talking about? Does it sound like he has a good deal with his wife that he actually wants?
That's on him. I doubt he didn't got any signs about her true nature. This man choose to be with her, for all we know he pushed for exclusivity. Offcourse kids are a mayor factor, but as you see, it doesnt stop her from doing what she wants. This man will soon be broken beyond fixing.
women are easier to manipulate than men

man are mainly easy to manipulate through women

look at the countries where you have a male dominated society , and male babies are considered good and female babies not

western guys compared to the Arabic world guys are babies

look at the Arabs how they are , they are always ready to fight

very difficult to run a world easy if the men are not tranquillized
Partly true . Arab like cultures expect men to marry, but with that also comes a certain expectation how women should act. Modern day feminism is extremely powerful , and these women simply wont commit like the previous generations did. This leads to both men and women being unhappy. And a unhappy wife in the USA wont be much different from a unhappy wife in Turkey.

A powerful tool (imo unfortunately ) to keep these women at bay is violence. So now we have a government actually supporting men in their quest to contain all these " poisonous female traits" by all means necessary. Look at this movie.

You wont just go to jail if you beat your wife in Turkey. One could argue it's a method used for centuries, but it's not sustainable on the long run. Interestingly enough the Turkey's government wont budge, even though it has huge financial impact on their country. So yeah ,you do have a point that those men seem to "understand" the importance of female obedience at all costs.

An Arabic like marriage in a western society might last a little longer due shaming tactics and maybe those women are even better raised,but will eventually fall apart just like regular western marriages. I've seen it happen over and over and over again.
You don’t appear to understand the concept of “female unhappiness”

I’ll make it really simple for you.

Women have evolved to be “unhappy” because it causes men to simp for her.

Think about this. When a woman complains or acts badly, what usually happens?

Men start running to her rescue. White knighting etc

So, a women’s “unhappiness” is a thing that she’s developed and cultivated over time because men are attracted to it, and she simultaneously benefits from it by having a man slave.

Relating to your specific case. She’s just tooling you and her LTR, bro. And she’s only doing it because you let her do it.

Women find it difficult to sleep with more than one man simultaneously. They find it impossible to sleep with other men, if they are highly attracted to a specific man. Women switch partners, they don’t usually have simultaneous partners unless she’s a low quality, fallen woman.

When a woman is highly attracted to you, all other men disappear from her mind. That’s a fact.
Good take. Many men seem to be conditioned to accept this behaviour due to toxic sisters, mothers ,auntie's ect. A woman will throw a tantrum and the man will just laugh it off saying he "loves her spicy attitude ".
Nah bro...this constant "have to be in the top 5%" crap people throw out there is the same garbage highly negative mindset that you see with finances, with jobs and with life in general, which explains why there are so many people who are in the positions they are in.

I can guarantee I am nowhere near the top 5% in looks and I do more than fine with women.

If you need to believe that, then go ahead and do it. Just know that is complete and utter BS and if you aren't doing well with women it's 1000% not that as the reason.

People would rather act like it's something out of their control so they can justify why they are where they are, but people who want to improve accept they have control over 80% of the things they need to be successful and then go about maximing those things they have and minimizing those things they don't.

But I guess it's easier to do nothing, cry about and complain and act bitter.

Honestly it's really fvcking sad the state of so many guys these days that take zero responsibility for their lives and their situations.

Just pathetic.
Yes bro love this. This top 5 percent crap is what men use to hide behind their own lack of success. Ofcourse top 5 percent men will have more p00n, but there is plenty of fish in the sea for everyone to eat. That defeatist mindset is just pathetic.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny there has been a lot of research into this and actual feminists have started to come around to the studies that repeatedly show the more "freedom" and "equality" women obtain through feminism, the less happy they have become, which is the direct opposite of men, who have become more happy over the same time period.

Likely because men now get much more free sex without commitment than they used to which leads to more of what guys actually want.
This herein lies enjoying the decline. It won't be you or I to sort out feminism.

Life trolls themost harder than you or I ever could.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I had looked at what goes on in the bigger society in my 20s better I wouldn't be in the funk I have been.
Being on youth opportunities with females in my 20s who saw me as a nuisance/weirdo, already had an impression of me that I couldn't bounce back from, but they could probably get railed, so they can fall back on that.
Then your genes are weeded out of existence.

She was correct in her assessment. Any man that's a fragile wreck isn't worthy of admission.

my 20s experience boiled down to the the old nugget of listening to my folks to go out and meet. Superficial, gorgeous women have never been in my neck of the woods but there were a lot of pessimistic young women. Their attitudes don't mesh with men being made to go to work or the logical function of civilization for that matter (what i do know is i myself was on welfare so was encouraged to go to work anything from fairs to interviews) because in recent years, I very nearly retreated. i hear what people close to me on the autistic spectrum have done to people and themselves and its heartbreaking. :(
Retreating is low T.

Step your game up. Man up. Grow a pair. Go get girls or step aside. More for Me.

This isn't a charity. There's no participation trophy.

Your first mistake was giving a F about what a woman thinks. She's 1 cheese burger and or broken rubber away from expired.

Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you refuse to fucck this particular ex, she'll find some other guy for sex. She's going to have an affair with someone
Ye, chicks always have backup penises willing to stand up for them when they are needed... (Pun intended lol). :devil::rofl::cool:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So you asked if "any" females are happy. Quite sure you could likely find at least 1 that is.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just this week I received a text from a number I didn’t have in my phone. It was a girl I dated for 2 years in college. She is married now and has two kids. She graduated from an Ivy League college... married a neurologist... and honestly has an amazing life. I’m definitely not her pedigree... im a meat head. The conversation was pretty normal just catching up. It was about 830 pm and I mentioned I was hitting the hay. She made a comment about how early it was and I said I have issues trying to sleep in and wake up at 330 no matter what I try.

she responds if we would meet up sometime I promise you that you wouldn’t be able to get out of bed in the morning....of course I had fun with this...for about another half hour... she mentioned she would be on a business trip in June if I could meet her.

so my question is..... are there any females that are actually happy and not willing to cheat? Prior to her reaching out every single ltr that I was once in had hit me up.... and pretty much threw out that they would be down for hooking up.... that’s now 100 percent of them with her reaching out.

I have never taken any of them up on the affair offers but it blows my mind.... these were not bar flies....or sluts...
It's the typical female dual strategy of wanting a relationship with someone that can provide a fancy lifestyle, whilst also having their fun by cheating on the provider. If you get with a woman that just wants you for the goods you can provide, this is the kind of behaviour you can expect.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds bored. Likely one of those were you will be able to exchange 3-4 sets of hot, sexy texts with her about what "she will do to you" when you finally meet up. You will meet up with her, it will be awkward, and she will give you some load then about how "she just can't do this."

Women need constant validation. This is not directly tied to them getting sex. She isn't getting that validation from her husband. So enter you. But this doesn't mean you are getting laid - even if she is trying to lead you on to think that way.

Now is she "happy"? Well - that is a very fluid situation for any woman. At that very moment, she likely wasn't. But that can change quickly.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds bored. Likely one of those were you will be able to exchange 3-4 sets of hot, sexy texts with her about what "she will do to you" when you finally meet up. You will meet up with her, it will be awkward, and she will give you some load then about how "she just can't do this."

Women need constant validation. This is not directly tied to them getting sex. She isn't getting that validation from her husband. So enter you. But this doesn't mean you are getting laid - even if she is trying to lead you on to think that way.

Now is she "happy"? Well - that is a very fluid situation for any woman. At that very moment, she likely wasn't. But that can change quickly.
It's so easy for women to get the validation without exchanging sex for it. Even alpha/sigma men will have to do some sort of validation in order to get sex but alpha/sigma men don't simp in the manner that beta and omega males simp.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's so easy for women to get the validation without exchanging sex for it. Even alpha/sigma men will have to do some sort of validation in order to get sex but alpha/sigma men don't simp in the manner that beta and omega males simp.
You're right. And it's why a lot of women just sign up for OLD with the only intention of seeing how many matches and how much simping beta guys will do for their attention. They have an innate need for this that has only been exacerbated by social media and our society's overall outlook on dating in general.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's why a lot of women just sign up for OLD with the only intention of seeing how many matches and how much simping beta guys will do for their attention. They have an innate need for this that has only been exacerbated by social media and our society's overall outlook on dating in general.
There are a lot of women who would have nearly non-existant dating lives who put themselves out on an app and then they realize how much their vagina is in demand. Women can have more first dates in a week on a swipe app than it would take for them to have in 3-6 months without the use of swipe apps or social media DMs.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of women who would have nearly non-existant dating lives who put themselves out on an app and then they realize how much their vagina is in demand. Women can have more first dates in a week on a swipe app than it would take for them to have in 3-6 months without the use of swipe apps or social media DMs.
Had a female friend - cute redhead but definitely nothing you would write home about - probably a HB 6.5. Literally had a date lined up every other day for dinner off of Bumble for a solid 3 week period. And she had little intention of keeping even 2/3 of them.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a female friend - cute redhead but definitely nothing you would write home about - probably a HB 6.5. Literally had a date lined up every other day for dinner off of Bumble for a solid 3 week period. And she had little intention of keeping even 2/3 of them.
This is a good case study.

3 weeks with a date every other day is roughly 10 dates, assuming that she showed up to all of those dates. If she showed up to 10 dates in 3 weeks, she probably agreed to and flaked on 10 others. If she showed up for 10 dates, 7 of them were "one date, no sex, no second date" for sure. Let's say 2 ended up in second dates. She might eventually have sex with one of those second dates.

She has abundance for sure of prospects but she might be wasting her own time and others' time if a relationship doesn't result from any of those 10 first dates.

Last edited: