Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are American men this desperate - pay a pro for a hug?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/would-you-pay-to-cuddle-a-stranger--004132218.html

Hess’s Portland, Oregon based company, called Cuddle Up To Me, offers two basic packages: A 30-minute session for $35 and a 60-minute session for $60 (She charges a $1 per minute in overtime), during which Hess and her client might hold hands, cuddle up on the couch, or spoon to the tune of her "cuddle playlist," which includes classic music and hits by Phil Collins and Jack Johnson.
:crackup:

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is just another version of prostitution.

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depending on how you look at it, that's actually a really inexpensive lap dance.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope it's just a front for prostitution, else there is really no hope left for America...

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
I hope it's just a front for prostitution, else there is really no hope left for America...
I do live in Portland.....Ill give it a try and let you fellas know.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly, this is the future of beta-western society.

They've crap like this in Japan for years. There's a whole range of "experiences" you can buy here, from ear cleaning to cuddling.

And it's NOT a front for hookers.

They even have "cat cafe's" where a largely female clientele pays to sit around in a coffee shop filled up with cats.

What does this mean?

One the one hand it just means that there's still enough savvy entrepreneurs around to look out into the world and figure out an untapped market.

On the other hand, that a business could be successful means that not only are betas becoming more and more prevalent, the shame associated with it is rapidly disappearing.

But its a big world. If you look for sorry betas, you'll find them.

If you look for hotties desperate for guys like you, you'll find them too.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
syemour said:
I do live in Portland.....Ill give it a try and let you fellas know.
Let us know how much they want for something a little more involved

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This **** got me thinking. I am going to get like 10 women with bad ass feet, and have a foot massage servicef where dudes can play with hot women's feet for like 30-60 mintues lol.

I would without question pay for that ****.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Plenty of guys are just lonely and starved for attention/affection.

I know a female who was a phone sex operator. She said a certain percentage of guys called just to have someone to talk to. They weren't looking to talk about sex and/or fap. They just wanted a conversation with a female and someone to LISTEN to them without rejecting them and being a bytch. It's kind of sad, but it's reality. So I'm not at all surprised that a chick could sell hugs/cuddling. So no, I don't think it's a front for prostitution.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 'mouth hug' is the only hug you should pay for.