TheManMasenko
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Feb 2, 2022
- Messages
- 264
- Reaction score
- 193
- Age
- 25
—-
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
The article below from legendary former PUA Roosh V has the answer to your question.That’s my question^ I believe girls enjoy toxic men more then the “regular” guy. What do you guys think?
God bless, I can’t wait to check this out! Roosh content is great.The article below from legendary former PUA Roosh V has the answer to your question.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You will need to use www.archive.org in order to look at his pre-May 2019 content. In May 2019, Roosh disavowed his former life as a PUA and red pill/black guy, focusing on a life of devout Christianity.God bless, I can’t wait to check this out! Roosh content is great.
Hmmm….The article below from legendary former PUA Roosh V has the answer to your question.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.