Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are all girls toxic? Do girls enjoy toxic energy from men?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
_____

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s my question^ I believe girls enjoy toxic men more then the “regular” guy. What do you guys think?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God bless, I can’t wait to check this out! Roosh content is great.
You will need to use www.archive.org in order to look at his pre-May 2019 content. In May 2019, Roosh disavowed his former life as a PUA and red pill/black guy, focusing on a life of devout Christianity.

Roosh was influential for me. I read both of his books "Bang" and "Day Bang" in the early 2010s. "Day Bang" taught me how to pick up women without going to bars/nightclubs. As a bit of a lone wolf guy without a viable social circle or a good wings (I had friends though), I wanted to do something different. In the early 2010s, I was pushing 30 and had reached a point with nightlife that I didn't find it enjoyable. I wanted to get my penis wet and I didn't want to stay out late and pound alcohol to do it. I like alcohol but I don't like late nights and group dynamics bullshiit. "Day Bang" enabled me to became a non-bar approacher.

According to black pill YouTube content creator Wheat Waffles, my best option right now is focusing on daygame. I don't have a social circle or the time/capability to put together a social circle now as a 39 year old man. In 20+ years in the mating environment, I've never had a social circle. I've had friends, just not an adequate social circle.

Many women today are toxic. That's why the mating environment is so messed up. I've been in the mating environment for 20+ years and I've never operated in a healthy mating environment.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Toxic is a way of the slightly wrong way of putting it. I'd just define it as women tend to enjoy drama hence why "bad boys" have that appeal to them.

I wrote about it in an article a while back. I'll leave a link down below but it is for premium members. I'll leave a quick summary as it relates to your question, basically, women tend to subconsciously enjoy the "toxic" qualities of "bad boys". Most women respect a man that ignores them, they crave a man that can sexually objectify them, a man that keeps them on their toes because they simply don't care about them, and a man with an array of options. So is it toxic? No, and yes to some extent.

But what is true is that most women that have a toxic relationship with their dad are likely to be attracted to a man who can be qualified as toxic.

In summary, women simply tend to enjoy some type of drama when it comes to men. Whereas men tend to enjoy the peace of mind that a woman can bring into their life.

Modern Man Advice

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women crave excitement and drama. They're emotional creatures. They need to be feeling something at all times. If life is dull, they will literally create drama themselves. Bad boys tend to bring this kind of energy, and it excites them. Even if the girl is made to feel like absolute sh*t, to her, it's better than feeling nothing. I know, it makes zero sense, but that's just how it is.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Not all girls, but a lot of them.