Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Arab women are underrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For the last couple of months I plunged deeply in the Arab woman flavor , and I am just thinking how much of an idiot I was for having stupid believes about them . I was super ignorant

gojng through this eyes opening experience , I would say that Arab women are top and the most underrated women out there

Iranian , Lebanese , morrocan , Syrian , Tunisian , Turkish and Algerian women are top
it is funny how dna always remembers who has the oldest dna and expresses this via beauty
Never had much experience with middle eastern women except once (they weree very open to a direct physical open and said you’re hot lol). Did you mean they Are they more submissive or more beautiful? If beauty than yes they are hella beautiful. And I would think they are also very submissive cause of their culture. Even though it’s ****ed about what men in their country control their women they do have one thing correct. Women cause HUGE chaos in the world and they have power that must be controlled hence the hijab or whatever they are called to cover their femininity.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never had much experience with middle eastern women except once (they weree very open to a direct physical open and said you’re hot lol). Did you mean they Are they more submissive or more beautiful? If beauty than yes they are hella beautiful. And I would think they are also very submissive cause of their culture. Even though it’s ****ed about what men in their country control their women they do have one thing correct. Women cause HUGE chaos in the world and they have power that must be controlled hence the hijab or whatever they are called to cover their femininity.
from Experience , they take more care about their body , are very submissive and open minded in bed , cooking , giving you a message , as they have as an objective pleasing the guy

but in the same time , they also have quite strong personalities

plus the big eyes and pretty face that they have

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
from Experience , they take more care about their body , are very submissive and open minded in bed , cooking , giving you a message , as they have as an objective pleasing the guy

but in the same time , they also have quite strong personalities

plus the big eyes and pretty face that they have
Me likely.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love arab women but the ones I've gone on dates with wanted simps and I see a lot of pretty arab women with fat beta looking men lol
Yep. They are high maintenance and you will see a lot of them with guys they can control. No self respecting man would let a girl control him with the vag.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Yep. They are high maintenance and you will see a lot of them with guys they can control. No self respecting man would let a girl control him with the vag.
A lot of girls prefer LTR with a guy they can control. Despite the standard dogma of this site. They want someone predictable and reliable.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Billtx49

Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder that discussions of religion are not allowed by the Forum Rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.