Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Arab women are underrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the last couple of months I plunged deeply in the Arab woman flavor , and I am just thinking how much of an idiot I was for having stupid believes about them . I was super ignorant

gojng through this eyes opening experience , I would say that Arab women are top and the most underrated women out there

Iranian , Lebanese , morrocan , Syrian , Tunisian , Turkish and Algerian women are top
it is funny how dna always remembers who has the oldest dna and expresses this via beauty

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
For the last couple of months I plunged deeply in the Arab woman flavor , and I am just thinking how much of an idiot I was for having stupid believes about them . I was super ignorant

gojng through this eyes opening experience , I would say that Arab women are top and the most underrated women out there

Iranian , Lebanese , morrocan , Syrian , Tunisian , Turkish and Algerian women are top
it is funny how dna always remembers who has the oldest dna and expresses this via beauty
You had quick sex with them? Be specific (and truthful) about the stories.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You had quick sex with them? Be specific (and truthful) about the stories.
some yes , some no , and some did not even slept with

I like a lot their attitude , it is both nasty and feminine in the same time . Quite an experience

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
some yes , some no , and some did not even slept with

I like a lot their attitude , it is both nasty and feminine in the same time . Quite an experience
Where do you live? Where did you meet them?

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Arab women are really a treat but also there are some negatives. Most of them will take care of you good, shave you and wash you in the bath along with massages. They cook breakfast with morning tea, dinner is always a huge spread.

Problem is some of them can get mouthy and they expect to be hit. While that works in their home countries in USA it's a ticket to get put in jail real fast.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arab women are really a treat but also there are some negatives. Most of them will take care of you good, shave you and wash you in the bath along with massages. They cook breakfast with morning tea, dinner is always a huge spread.

Problem is some of them can get mouthy and they expect to be hit. While that works in their home countries in USA it's a ticket to get put in jail real fast.
a man that knows what he is talking about :)

Where do you live? Where did you meet them?
I live in Europe

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love arab women but the ones I've gone on dates with wanted simps and I see a lot of pretty arab women with fat beta looking men lol
They are exactly the opposite :)

please talk from proper field experience , not what you think or heard from other people

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most Arab women where I live have secret big booties. I say ‘secret’ because they’re normally hidden under loose robes, and not on display 24/7 in tight yoga pants for the world to see and ogle. There is nothing more enjoyable than hitching up a loose ankle-length robe to uncover a big juicy bubble. You feel like Captain Hook finding treasure. Awesome stuff

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most Arab women where I live have secret big booties. I say ‘secret’ because they’re normally hidden under loose robes, and not on display 24/7 in tight yoga pants for the world to see and ogle. There is nothing more enjoyable than hitching up a loose ankle-length robe to uncover a big juicy bubble. You feel like Captain Hook finding treasure. Awesome stuff
yeah , I noticed that too . Mostly do not have big breasts ( more like small , and in some times medium ) , but they compensate this with the ass

Reaction score
then it was a sh1t test most likely
My ex is from Punjab and I had a fling with an Iranian. Iranians and Turks aren't arab either and I would highly advise against calling them that. You are better off just saying Middle Eastern because Morocco and Turkey are separated by basically a whole continent. You better have some money or a future if you want to keep these girls long term especially if you want to be approved by their families. I broke up with them due to other reasons, but they will take care of you and the food is good.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
My ex is from Punjab and I had a fling with an Iranian. Iranians and Turks aren't arab either and I would highly advise against calling them that. You are better off just saying Middle Eastern because Morocco and Turkey are separated by basically a whole continent. You better have some money or a future if you want to keep these girls long term especially if you want to be approved by their families. I broke up with them due to other reasons, but they will take care of you and the food is good.
Every Persian girl I've ever encountered was very gold-diggerish. Although that makes them no different from any other girl.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I love arab women but the ones I've gone on dates with wanted simps and I see a lot of pretty arab women with fat beta looking men lol
How can you judge these guys without knowing them? They look like a loser to you? Why's that? Just because you say so?

Maybe they're successful. This forum is stupid in thinking that guys with money are "betas."

Reaction score
How can you judge these guys without knowing them? They look like a loser to you? Why's that? Just because you say so?

Maybe they're successful. This forum is stupid in thinking that guys with money are "betas."
A lot of them are hooked up through family friends because they are the same religion and culture as them. I'm not going to explain any further than this, but think about if you never had to take care of yourself and you were guaranteed a wife and all you had to do was provide for her.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score

Iranian and turkish are not arab, how ignorant and stupid can you be?

Status
Not open for further replies.