"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Arab women are underrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
For the last couple of months I plunged deeply in the Arab woman flavor , and I am just thinking how much of an idiot I was for having stupid believes about them . I was super ignorant

gojng through this eyes opening experience , I would say that Arab women are top and the most underrated women out there

Iranian , Lebanese , morrocan , Syrian , Tunisian , Turkish and Algerian women are top
Top
it is funny how dna always remembers who has the oldest dna and expresses this via beauty
Never had much experience with middle eastern women except once (they weree very open to a direct physical open and said you’re hot lol). Did you mean they Are they more submissive or more beautiful? If beauty than yes they are hella beautiful. And I would think they are also very submissive cause of their culture. Even though it’s ****ed about what men in their country control their women they do have one thing correct. Women cause HUGE chaos in the world and they have power that must be controlled hence the hijab or whatever they are called to cover their femininity.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Never had much experience with middle eastern women except once (they weree very open to a direct physical open and said you’re hot lol). Did you mean they Are they more submissive or more beautiful? If beauty than yes they are hella beautiful. And I would think they are also very submissive cause of their culture. Even though it’s ****ed about what men in their country control their women they do have one thing correct. Women cause HUGE chaos in the world and they have power that must be controlled hence the hijab or whatever they are called to cover their femininity.
from Experience , they take more care about their body , are very submissive and open minded in bed , cooking , giving you a message , as they have as an objective pleasing the guy

but in the same time , they also have quite strong personalities

plus the big eyes and pretty face that they have
 

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
from Experience , they take more care about their body , are very submissive and open minded in bed , cooking , giving you a message , as they have as an objective pleasing the guy

but in the same time , they also have quite strong personalities

plus the big eyes and pretty face that they have
Me likely.
 

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2018
Messages
223
Reaction score
285
Age
43
I love arab women but the ones I've gone on dates with wanted simps and I see a lot of pretty arab women with fat beta looking men lol
Yep. They are high maintenance and you will see a lot of them with guys they can control. No self respecting man would let a girl control him with the vag.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
Yep. They are high maintenance and you will see a lot of them with guys they can control. No self respecting man would let a girl control him with the vag.
A lot of girls prefer LTR with a guy they can control. Despite the standard dogma of this site. They want someone predictable and reliable.
 

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Thanks for the reminder that discussions of religion are not allowed by the Forum Rules.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top