"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Approaching

Diggs

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
I have a Q, does approaching more and more women make you better and helps your game? Please give examples of what you learnt.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
I've learned that harshness of rejection and rejection comes more often from lower rated HB's than higher ones. I've got the worst "get away from me," "why are you talking to me" looks from 5's and 6's. This happens much less with 7's and higher. Maybe they have more experience with giving rejection and are more secure with themselves. Although I have been rejected less often from higher rated HB's than lower rated ones.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
The best "DJ" is a "care less" DJ! He accepts the consequences and moves on without remorse, debate, or emotional attachment to the approach/acceptance/rejection! He views himself as a man in his own regard and does not need to be 'qualified' by anyone but by his own conduct and personal character!
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
The best "DJ" is a "care less" DJ! He accepts the consequences and moves on without remorse, debate, or emotional attachment to the approach/acceptance/rejection! He views himself as a man in his own regard and does not need to be 'qualified' by anyone but by his own conduct and personal character!

aka, he just doesn't give a shyt what a chick thinks about him, or if she rejects him, etc. etc. I agree.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by jakethasnake
aka, he just doesn't give a shyt what a chick thinks about him, or if she rejects him, etc. etc. I agree.
OK Jake, your response is not as refined or eloquent as mine but it signifies the same meaning! Thank you for accentuating my point!:D
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top