I have a Q, does approaching more and more women make you better and helps your game? Please give examples of what you learnt.
"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I've learned that harshness of rejection and rejection comes more often from lower rated HB's than higher ones. I've got the worst "get away from me," "why are you talking to me" looks from 5's and 6's. This happens much less with 7's and higher. Maybe they have more experience with giving rejection and are more secure with themselves. Although I have been rejected less often from higher rated HB's than lower rated ones.
The best "DJ" is a "care less" DJ! He accepts the consequences and moves on without remorse, debate, or emotional attachment to the approach/acceptance/rejection! He views himself as a man in his own regard and does not need to be 'qualified' by anyone but by his own conduct and personal character!
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover The best "DJ" is a "care less" DJ! He accepts the consequences and moves on without remorse, debate, or emotional attachment to the approach/acceptance/rejection! He views himself as a man in his own regard and does not need to be 'qualified' by anyone but by his own conduct and personal character!
OK Jake, your response is not as refined or eloquent as mine but it signifies the same meaning! Thank you for accentuating my point!
“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.