Approaching

Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a Q, does approaching more and more women make you better and helps your game? Please give examples of what you learnt.

static

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've learned that harshness of rejection and rejection comes more often from lower rated HB's than higher ones. I've got the worst "get away from me," "why are you talking to me" looks from 5's and 6's. This happens much less with 7's and higher. Maybe they have more experience with giving rejection and are more secure with themselves. Although I have been rejected less often from higher rated HB's than lower rated ones.

Reaction score
The best "DJ" is a "care less" DJ! He accepts the consequences and moves on without remorse, debate, or emotional attachment to the approach/acceptance/rejection! He views himself as a man in his own regard and does not need to be 'qualified' by anyone but by his own conduct and personal character!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
The best "DJ" is a "care less" DJ! He accepts the consequences and moves on without remorse, debate, or emotional attachment to the approach/acceptance/rejection! He views himself as a man in his own regard and does not need to be 'qualified' by anyone but by his own conduct and personal character!

aka, he just doesn't give a shyt what a chick thinks about him, or if she rejects him, etc. etc. I agree.

Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
aka, he just doesn't give a shyt what a chick thinks about him, or if she rejects him, etc. etc. I agree.
OK Jake, your response is not as refined or eloquent as mine but it signifies the same meaning! Thank you for accentuating my point!:D