Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approaching woman in a park: how and what to say

Noseekey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas it’s a beautiful day out where I’m at and I’m trying to meet some new faces, preferably some hot ones.

I’ve never approached a woman at a park and want to do it today and be successful and am asking for some masterful advice from you guys.

the setting is a huge open field of grass with anywhere from 15-20 different “groups/picnics” with anywhere to 1-6 or more people at each.

Questions:

1) How? Ex: use of props? Frisbee? Bring Booze and offer?(I don’t have a dog)
2) What to say?
3) which groups best to approach? Single chicks? Doubles? Groups of 6?
4)how do you know if a girl wants to be approached or is she just wants to be left the fvck alone.

At this point I could care less about rejection as it’s better than regret. I’m ready to be succesful and have the confidence to do so, just need a little guidance on how to go for the kill.

thanks for your time brothers

Noseekey

Don Juan
Reaction score
How's your apocalypse going?
Damn bro I ask for advice from what I thought was a community of cool guys with good advice and you **** on me and try to put me down? I guess it’s the fact that you don’t have the slightest clue either so you say **** like this to make yourself feel better. **** off

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you honestly think you can just one day start doing something like this and be successful with zero practice you are simply delusional.

It would be like saying you want to ride in the Tour De France without ever riding a bike before and asking someone for some advice on how to ride a bike so you could enter the race the next day and win it.

You need to just simply do it and start practicing. You will likely fail miserably the first many times. So what. That is your practice. If you continue you will figure it out over time and get better. But don't think this will happen today or tomorrow or even a week from now. Think months. With regular practice. If you want to learn how to do that then I urge to proceed. If you simply think you can get a few tips and get some hot chick into your bed tonight by doing it then I urge you to stop wasting everyone's time, most of all yours.

There are no shortcuts to success in anything you do. Hard work comes first along with lots of failures. If you cannot accept this reality then don't bother.

Last edited:

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ey man, don't let @Dr.Rocanlover joke throw you off. There's some people with serious knowledge in here and I'm glad you're taking the steps to become good at it. Here's my imput.
Some PUAs will tell you to show a demonstration of high value (whatever comes to your mind do a f"xkin backflip or some lol nah jk) , wait for some chosing signals ( as AMS would say, great channel on YouTube look it up) or just go with the most outreageous s#it you can think of (RSD Tyler way). Now, there's some truth to all of this. But, if you can't really demonstrate your value at the moment, can't think of nothing, if you are not getting signals ( you re not the most good looking guy out there) or if you wanna be a normal human being and not a flat out weirdo. I would suggest keeping it simple. With that being said here's my answer
1. Anything can be a prop if you come from the right state of mindset. Which is " I'm already having a good time just wanna share it the good day I'm having with you" so a book is an option, the bike you're riding, hell even your cell phone ask if she can take a picture of you ( this is a good one) and create convo from there.
2. Not really important again, of your state of mind is right ( I suggest checking up some videos from The Fearless man about the vibe you put out)
3. Start with singles. Sets are hard even for the most skill full guys out there.
4. Again change the mindset, is not about them, but you enjoying yourself. It should be fun not a mental torture.
Ps: I name dropped some channels since it looks to me you re starting your path, you might wanna take a look at them. Good luck my man let me know if any question arraises

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Excuse me ma’am, can I have $5?”

all jokes aside, I’ll tell you what will work. Are dogs allowed in the park? If so, and your dog is well trained, you can “accidentally”drop the leash and let him run over to the girl. Then you come up and apologize and while she’s petting your dog you introduce yourself and go from there. Dog has to be a chick magnet though. Mine is. I don’t usually have to do all that though, most times women come up to me because they want a pic with him.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas it’s a beautiful day out where I’m at and I’m trying to meet some new faces, preferably some hot ones.

I’ve never approached a woman at a park and want to do it today and be successful and am asking for some masterful advice from you guys.

the setting is a huge open field of grass with anywhere from 15-20 different “groups/picnics” with anywhere to 1-6 or more people at each.

Questions:

2) What to say?
4)how do you know if a girl wants to be approached or is she just wants to be left the fvck alone.

At this point I could care less about rejection as it’s better than regret. I’m ready to be succesful and have the confidence to do so, just need a little guidance on how to go for the kill.

If you went ass to mouth and nutted on her face.. Saw her in the park, what would you say?

Irrelevant. You got yours. Zero ****s given. Start there. Every set is practice.

Stack. You want the reference. The girl is practice. It gets a bit more interesting with mixed sets and or parents (my favourite). Moms love it when you are doing pickup on their daughter. Fathers.. Not so much. They do respect your balls to do so and they will rather you, a man who approached then the Internet cuck who has no balls.

Giver. Life's too ****in boring not to try. You can run gambit and situational sets particularly being just there walking your dog, running or working out, park yoga, whatever.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
“Excuse me ma’am, can I have $5?”

all jokes aside, I’ll tell you what will work. Are dogs allowed in the park? If so, and your dog is well trained, you can “accidentally”drop the leash and let him run over to the girl. Then you come up and apologize and while she’s petting your dog you introduce yourself and go from there. Dog has to be a chick magnet though. Mine is. I don’t usually have to do all that though, most times women come up to me because they want a pic with him.
this works...letting the dog go free..... happened right in front of me. It was a she and she was able to get right up close to give him fuk-me-eyes.

Simple and powerful.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Enough eye contact with the right girls. Same as nightgame.

Just stand/sit around near girls walking towards you and away from you. Look at them in the eyes.

That's a start. You should notice which girls are interested and which girls ain't from this.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Questions:

2) What to say?

Dress up like a clown with balloons and give them out to the kids, then introduce yourself to their mothers. Find out which lady named Sue hired you and joke about being in the wrong park (fake.frustration). Introduce yourself once you broke the ice.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really my go to way of meeting women, just walking up and introducing myself. The only way you get good at this is to just do it... practice.... that's it, there is no magic pill. You just have to do it, over and over and over again.

Eventually you'll figure out after being rejected, what doesn't work, and just stop doing that. Eventually you will develop a 6th sense... call it intuition... on women that are open to your approach. Coaching can only take you so far.... Michael Jordan wasn't the greatest basketball player in human history because of coaching. He practices, and took risks.

You will NOT have success right away, if you've never done this then you will NOT be comfortable with it.... chicks can smell this like a dead skunk... I don't care how smooth and cool you think you are, if you are not comfortable... she will know it, and it will creep her out.

Okay... how to do this:

(1) Introduce yourself, (2) give a reason why you are approaching, and (3) Ask a question that requires a response.

Whatever it is that drew your interest just walk up and introduce yourself and let her know this is the reason you are approaching her. Don't be a fvcking pig and say "My name is DJ, I have to say you have the nicest t1ts of any woman I've seen today." While this might work at a music fest, or party... and you do this correctly with a sense of humor, don't do this if you are not experienced.

"Hi my name is DJ, I noticed your blouse and there was another woman walking around wearing the same thing, is there someone in the park giving them away?" If she has nice t1ts she knows it, and when you talk about her blouse, she knows what you really mean while at the same time demonstrating to her you have some level of social intelligence. After this pay attention to how she responds, based on how she reacts, keep the conversation going... try to get her number or make a date... if you get any resistance move on.....

A few mindset things you have to embrace:

(1) The purpose of the approach is to gauge her interest THAT IS IT. Do not get ahead of yourself and believe that you you can make anything happen with any woman.

(2) You are going to fail, A LOT. Meeting strangers inherently has a low probability of success. Don't get butt hurt when this happens EXPECT it to happen, and just be glad when things work out.

(3) Women like it when men approach them... but it has to be the RIGHT men. If you are not 'right' she will let you know and you can screen her out quickly. If she gives you ANY resistance... hit the brakes, throw it in reverse, and stop wasting your time.

(4) Always go out in public with the attitude that you COULD meet a woman you are interested in, but do not PLAN this. Be prepared, dress well and appropriately. I never go out with a goal of meeting women, if it happens, great! But I never plan it, it's all opportunity.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more successful interactions you have in the same short period - meaning a few hours at most - the cöckier and more brazen you'll become. Success stacks.

A successful interaction is one where you feel you did well. You might not have gotten a girl to drop what she was doing and take your hand. You might not even have gotten her number. But you feel the interaction went well and that the next, different interaction can go even better. It usually will.

Give yourself a false time constraint ("I'm just passing through, is there anywhere to get a beer around here?") to make ejecting easier.

The best opener is, of course, "what's your name?" because it cuts through most of the bullsh!t. It's semi-direct about your interest in her whilst giving you plausible deniability (asking someone's name is normal after all.)

Before cold approaching, work on your looks above all. When you feel you look great that will be written in your face, and body language. Smiling is good, smirking is better.

You'll have blowouts. You'll meet some absolute cvnts who likely haven't been fvcked since the twelfth of Never. Ignore them and move on.

Success stacks.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you watch Impractical Jokers, they approach people in parks all the time. They make it seem very natural and casual, as it should be.

Noseekey

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really my go to way of meeting women, just walking up and introducing myself. The only way you get good at this is to just do it... practice.... that's it, there is no magic pill. You just have to do it, over and over and over again.

Eventually you'll figure out after being rejected, what doesn't work, and just stop doing that. Eventually you will develop a 6th sense... call it intuition... on women that are open to your approach. Coaching can only take you so far.... Michael Jordan wasn't the greatest basketball player in human history because of coaching. He practices, and took risks.

You will NOT have success right away, if you've never done this then you will NOT be comfortable with it.... chicks can smell this like a dead skunk... I don't care how smooth and cool you think you are, if you are not comfortable... she will know it, and it will creep her out.

Okay... how to do this:

(1) Introduce yourself, (2) give a reason why you are approaching, and (3) Ask a question that requires a response.

Whatever it is that drew your interest just walk up and introduce yourself and let her know this is the reason you are approaching her. Don't be a fvcking pig and say "My name is DJ, I have to say you have the nicest t1ts of any woman I've seen today." While this might work at a music fest, or party... and you do this correctly with a sense of humor, don't do this if you are not experienced.

"Hi my name is DJ, I noticed your blouse and there was another woman walking around wearing the same thing, is there someone in the park giving them away?" If she has nice t1ts she knows it, and when you talk about her blouse, she knows what you really mean while at the same time demonstrating to her you have some level of social intelligence. After this pay attention to how she responds, based on how she reacts, keep the conversation going... try to get her number or make a date... if you get any resistance move on.....

A few mindset things you have to embrace:

(1) The purpose of the approach is to gauge her interest THAT IS IT. Do not get ahead of yourself and believe that you you can make anything happen with any woman.

(2) You are going to fail, A LOT. Meeting strangers inherently has a low probability of success. Don't get butt hurt when this happens EXPECT it to happen, and just be glad when things work out.

(3) Women like it when men approach them... but it has to be the RIGHT men. If you are not 'right' she will let you know and you can screen her out quickly. If she gives you ANY resistance... hit the brakes, throw it in reverse, and stop wasting your time.

(4) Always go out in public with the attitude that you COULD meet a woman you are interested in, but do not PLAN this. Be prepared, dress well and appropriately. I never go out with a goal of meeting women, if it happens, great! But I never plan it, it's all opportunity.
Thank you man. This was the **** I was looking for and needed. I really fvcking appreciate it, notes have been taken and it’s time to act and accept whatever happens happens

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Damn bro I ask for advice from what I thought was a community of cool guys with good advice and you **** on me and try to put me down? I guess it’s the fact that you don’t have the slightest clue either so you say **** like this to make yourself feel better. **** off
Whoa bro. Chill. That line has actually has worked for me, makes girls laugh. I´m sorry you took it the way you did.

Anyways, if that line is not your cup of tea, try the following: Approach a girl who is not in a group, ask her "Hi, Can I ask you a quick question?" (99% of them will say yes). Then say "You are single, aren´t you?".

If she says no, you can say something like "I just thought this friend I know and you would make the best couple bla bla bla".

Most girls will laugh playfullly and answer "yeah, How did you know?". Now, it´s very important to read body language. If she keeps eye contact, smiles, and stuff like that, she´s probably interested or at least intrigued. If she´s not interested, your gut will tell you.

Last edited:

Noseekey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa bro. Chill. That line has actually has worked for me, makes girls laugh. I´m sorry you took it the way you did.

Anyways, if that line is not your cup of tea, try the following: Approach a girl who is not in a group, ask her "Hi, Can I ask you a quick question?" (99% of them will say yes). Then say "You are single, aren´t you?".

If she says no, you can say something like "I just thought this friend I know and you would make the best couple bla bla bla".

Most girls will laugh playfullly and answer "yeah, How did you know?". Now, it´s very important to read body language. If she keeps eye contact, smiles, and stuff like that, she´s probably interested or at least intrigued. If she´s not interested, your gut will tell you.
Oh f*** dude my bad. I thought you were f***ing me, didn’t know that’s what you were saying I should say. I’m a dumb ass, I’m sorry for the hostility. On top of it I was having a rough day and was really irritable.
Great advice, I’m going to try it out today. Thanks for the info. I really appreciate it.