"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Approaching woman in a park: how and what to say

Noseekey

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2020
Messages
27
Reaction score
10
Hey fellas it’s a beautiful day out where I’m at and I’m trying to meet some new faces, preferably some hot ones.

I’ve never approached a woman at a park and want to do it today and be successful and am asking for some masterful advice from you guys.

the setting is a huge open field of grass with anywhere from 15-20 different “groups/picnics” with anywhere to 1-6 or more people at each.

Questions:

1) How? Ex: use of props? Frisbee? Bring Booze and offer?(I don’t have a dog)
2) What to say?
3) which groups best to approach? Single chicks? Doubles? Groups of 6?
4)how do you know if a girl wants to be approached or is she just wants to be left the fvck alone.

At this point I could care less about rejection as it’s better than regret. I’m ready to be succesful and have the confidence to do so, just need a little guidance on how to go for the kill.

thanks for your time brothers
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Noseekey

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2020
Messages
27
Reaction score
10
How's your apocalypse going?
Damn bro I ask for advice from what I thought was a community of cool guys with good advice and you **** on me and try to put me down? I guess it’s the fact that you don’t have the slightest clue either so you say **** like this to make yourself feel better. **** off
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
If you honestly think you can just one day start doing something like this and be successful with zero practice you are simply delusional.

It would be like saying you want to ride in the Tour De France without ever riding a bike before and asking someone for some advice on how to ride a bike so you could enter the race the next day and win it.

You need to just simply do it and start practicing. You will likely fail miserably the first many times. So what. That is your practice. If you continue you will figure it out over time and get better. But don't think this will happen today or tomorrow or even a week from now. Think months. With regular practice. If you want to learn how to do that then I urge to proceed. If you simply think you can get a few tips and get some hot chick into your bed tonight by doing it then I urge you to stop wasting everyone's time, most of all yours.

There are no shortcuts to success in anything you do. Hard work comes first along with lots of failures. If you cannot accept this reality then don't bother.
 
Last edited:

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2019
Messages
87
Reaction score
90
Age
31
Ey man, don't let @Dr.Rocanlover joke throw you off. There's some people with serious knowledge in here and I'm glad you're taking the steps to become good at it. Here's my imput.
Some PUAs will tell you to show a demonstration of high value (whatever comes to your mind do a f"xkin backflip or some lol nah jk) , wait for some chosing signals ( as AMS would say, great channel on YouTube look it up) or just go with the most outreageous s#it you can think of (RSD Tyler way). Now, there's some truth to all of this. But, if you can't really demonstrate your value at the moment, can't think of nothing, if you are not getting signals ( you re not the most good looking guy out there) or if you wanna be a normal human being and not a flat out weirdo. I would suggest keeping it simple. With that being said here's my answer
1. Anything can be a prop if you come from the right state of mindset. Which is " I'm already having a good time just wanna share it the good day I'm having with you" so a book is an option, the bike you're riding, hell even your cell phone ask if she can take a picture of you ( this is a good one) and create convo from there.
2. Not really important again, of your state of mind is right ( I suggest checking up some videos from The Fearless man about the vibe you put out)
3. Start with singles. Sets are hard even for the most skill full guys out there.
4. Again change the mindset, is not about them, but you enjoying yourself. It should be fun not a mental torture.
Ps: I name dropped some channels since it looks to me you re starting your path, you might wanna take a look at them. Good luck my man let me know if any question arraises
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
“Excuse me ma’am, can I have $5?”

all jokes aside, I’ll tell you what will work. Are dogs allowed in the park? If so, and your dog is well trained, you can “accidentally”drop the leash and let him run over to the girl. Then you come up and apologize and while she’s petting your dog you introduce yourself and go from there. Dog has to be a chick magnet though. Mine is. I don’t usually have to do all that though, most times women come up to me because they want a pic with him.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Hey fellas it’s a beautiful day out where I’m at and I’m trying to meet some new faces, preferably some hot ones.

I’ve never approached a woman at a park and want to do it today and be successful and am asking for some masterful advice from you guys.

the setting is a huge open field of grass with anywhere from 15-20 different “groups/picnics” with anywhere to 1-6 or more people at each.

Questions:

1) How? Ex: use of props? Frisbee? Bring Booze and offer?(I don’t have a dog)
2) What to say?
3) which groups best to approach? Single chicks? Doubles? Groups of 6?
4)how do you know if a girl wants to be approached or is she just wants to be left the fvck alone.

At this point I could care less about rejection as it’s better than regret. I’m ready to be succesful and have the confidence to do so, just need a little guidance on how to go for the kill.

thanks for your time brothers
If you went ass to mouth and nutted on her face.. Saw her in the park, what would you say?

Irrelevant. You got yours. Zero ****s given. Start there. Every set is practice.

Stack. You want the reference. The girl is practice. It gets a bit more interesting with mixed sets and or parents (my favourite). Moms love it when you are doing pickup on their daughter. Fathers.. Not so much. They do respect your balls to do so and they will rather you, a man who approached then the Internet cuck who has no balls.

Giver. Life's too ****in boring not to try. You can run gambit and situational sets particularly being just there walking your dog, running or working out, park yoga, whatever.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
“Excuse me ma’am, can I have $5?”

all jokes aside, I’ll tell you what will work. Are dogs allowed in the park? If so, and your dog is well trained, you can “accidentally”drop the leash and let him run over to the girl. Then you come up and apologize and while she’s petting your dog you introduce yourself and go from there. Dog has to be a chick magnet though. Mine is. I don’t usually have to do all that though, most times women come up to me because they want a pic with him.
this works...letting the dog go free..... happened right in front of me. It was a she and she was able to get right up close to give him fuk-me-eyes.

Simple and powerful.
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Enough eye contact with the right girls. Same as nightgame.

Just stand/sit around near girls walking towards you and away from you. Look at them in the eyes.

That's a start. You should notice which girls are interested and which girls ain't from this.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Hey fellas it’s a beautiful day out where I’m at and I’m trying to meet some new faces, preferably some hot ones.

I’ve never approached a woman at a park and want to do it today and be successful and am asking for some masterful advice from you guys.

the setting is a huge open field of grass with anywhere from 15-20 different “groups/picnics” with anywhere to 1-6 or more people at each.

Questions:

1) How? Ex: use of props? Frisbee? Bring Booze and offer?(I don’t have a dog)
2) What to say?
3) which groups best to approach? Single chicks? Doubles? Groups of 6?
4)how do you know if a girl wants to be approached or is she just wants to be left the fvck alone.

At this point I could care less about rejection as it’s better than regret. I’m ready to be succesful and have the confidence to do so, just need a little guidance on how to go for the kill.

thanks for your time brothers
Dress up like a clown with balloons and give them out to the kids, then introduce yourself to their mothers. Find out which lady named Sue hired you and joke about being in the wrong park (fake.frustration). Introduce yourself once you broke the ice.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
This is really my go to way of meeting women, just walking up and introducing myself. The only way you get good at this is to just do it... practice.... that's it, there is no magic pill. You just have to do it, over and over and over again.

Eventually you'll figure out after being rejected, what doesn't work, and just stop doing that. Eventually you will develop a 6th sense... call it intuition... on women that are open to your approach. Coaching can only take you so far.... Michael Jordan wasn't the greatest basketball player in human history because of coaching. He practices, and took risks.

You will NOT have success right away, if you've never done this then you will NOT be comfortable with it.... chicks can smell this like a dead skunk... I don't care how smooth and cool you think you are, if you are not comfortable... she will know it, and it will creep her out.

Okay... how to do this:

(1) Introduce yourself, (2) give a reason why you are approaching, and (3) Ask a question that requires a response.

Whatever it is that drew your interest just walk up and introduce yourself and let her know this is the reason you are approaching her. Don't be a fvcking pig and say "My name is DJ, I have to say you have the nicest t1ts of any woman I've seen today." While this might work at a music fest, or party... and you do this correctly with a sense of humor, don't do this if you are not experienced.

"Hi my name is DJ, I noticed your blouse and there was another woman walking around wearing the same thing, is there someone in the park giving them away?" If she has nice t1ts she knows it, and when you talk about her blouse, she knows what you really mean while at the same time demonstrating to her you have some level of social intelligence. After this pay attention to how she responds, based on how she reacts, keep the conversation going... try to get her number or make a date... if you get any resistance move on.....

A few mindset things you have to embrace:

(1) The purpose of the approach is to gauge her interest THAT IS IT. Do not get ahead of yourself and believe that you you can make anything happen with any woman.

(2) You are going to fail, A LOT. Meeting strangers inherently has a low probability of success. Don't get butt hurt when this happens EXPECT it to happen, and just be glad when things work out.

(3) Women like it when men approach them... but it has to be the RIGHT men. If you are not 'right' she will let you know and you can screen her out quickly. If she gives you ANY resistance... hit the brakes, throw it in reverse, and stop wasting your time.

(4) Always go out in public with the attitude that you COULD meet a woman you are interested in, but do not PLAN this. Be prepared, dress well and appropriately. I never go out with a goal of meeting women, if it happens, great! But I never plan it, it's all opportunity.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
The more successful interactions you have in the same short period - meaning a few hours at most - the cöckier and more brazen you'll become. Success stacks.

A successful interaction is one where you feel you did well. You might not have gotten a girl to drop what she was doing and take your hand. You might not even have gotten her number. But you feel the interaction went well and that the next, different interaction can go even better. It usually will.

Give yourself a false time constraint ("I'm just passing through, is there anywhere to get a beer around here?") to make ejecting easier.

The best opener is, of course, "what's your name?" because it cuts through most of the bullsh!t. It's semi-direct about your interest in her whilst giving you plausible deniability (asking someone's name is normal after all.)

Before cold approaching, work on your looks above all. When you feel you look great that will be written in your face, and body language. Smiling is good, smirking is better.

You'll have blowouts. You'll meet some absolute cvnts who likely haven't been fvcked since the twelfth of Never. Ignore them and move on.

Success stacks.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,949
If you watch Impractical Jokers, they approach people in parks all the time. They make it seem very natural and casual, as it should be.
 

Noseekey

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2020
Messages
27
Reaction score
10
This is really my go to way of meeting women, just walking up and introducing myself. The only way you get good at this is to just do it... practice.... that's it, there is no magic pill. You just have to do it, over and over and over again.

Eventually you'll figure out after being rejected, what doesn't work, and just stop doing that. Eventually you will develop a 6th sense... call it intuition... on women that are open to your approach. Coaching can only take you so far.... Michael Jordan wasn't the greatest basketball player in human history because of coaching. He practices, and took risks.

You will NOT have success right away, if you've never done this then you will NOT be comfortable with it.... chicks can smell this like a dead skunk... I don't care how smooth and cool you think you are, if you are not comfortable... she will know it, and it will creep her out.

Okay... how to do this:

(1) Introduce yourself, (2) give a reason why you are approaching, and (3) Ask a question that requires a response.

Whatever it is that drew your interest just walk up and introduce yourself and let her know this is the reason you are approaching her. Don't be a fvcking pig and say "My name is DJ, I have to say you have the nicest t1ts of any woman I've seen today." While this might work at a music fest, or party... and you do this correctly with a sense of humor, don't do this if you are not experienced.

"Hi my name is DJ, I noticed your blouse and there was another woman walking around wearing the same thing, is there someone in the park giving them away?" If she has nice t1ts she knows it, and when you talk about her blouse, she knows what you really mean while at the same time demonstrating to her you have some level of social intelligence. After this pay attention to how she responds, based on how she reacts, keep the conversation going... try to get her number or make a date... if you get any resistance move on.....

A few mindset things you have to embrace:

(1) The purpose of the approach is to gauge her interest THAT IS IT. Do not get ahead of yourself and believe that you you can make anything happen with any woman.

(2) You are going to fail, A LOT. Meeting strangers inherently has a low probability of success. Don't get butt hurt when this happens EXPECT it to happen, and just be glad when things work out.

(3) Women like it when men approach them... but it has to be the RIGHT men. If you are not 'right' she will let you know and you can screen her out quickly. If she gives you ANY resistance... hit the brakes, throw it in reverse, and stop wasting your time.

(4) Always go out in public with the attitude that you COULD meet a woman you are interested in, but do not PLAN this. Be prepared, dress well and appropriately. I never go out with a goal of meeting women, if it happens, great! But I never plan it, it's all opportunity.
Thank you man. This was the **** I was looking for and needed. I really fvcking appreciate it, notes have been taken and it’s time to act and accept whatever happens happens
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,411
Reaction score
4,792
Location
Mexico
Damn bro I ask for advice from what I thought was a community of cool guys with good advice and you **** on me and try to put me down? I guess it’s the fact that you don’t have the slightest clue either so you say **** like this to make yourself feel better. **** off
Whoa bro. Chill. That line has actually has worked for me, makes girls laugh. I´m sorry you took it the way you did.

Anyways, if that line is not your cup of tea, try the following: Approach a girl who is not in a group, ask her "Hi, Can I ask you a quick question?" (99% of them will say yes). Then say "You are single, aren´t you?".

If she says no, you can say something like "I just thought this friend I know and you would make the best couple bla bla bla".

Most girls will laugh playfullly and answer "yeah, How did you know?". Now, it´s very important to read body language. If she keeps eye contact, smiles, and stuff like that, she´s probably interested or at least intrigued. If she´s not interested, your gut will tell you.
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Noseekey

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2020
Messages
27
Reaction score
10
Whoa bro. Chill. That line has actually has worked for me, makes girls laugh. I´m sorry you took it the way you did.

Anyways, if that line is not your cup of tea, try the following: Approach a girl who is not in a group, ask her "Hi, Can I ask you a quick question?" (99% of them will say yes). Then say "You are single, aren´t you?".

If she says no, you can say something like "I just thought this friend I know and you would make the best couple bla bla bla".

Most girls will laugh playfullly and answer "yeah, How did you know?". Now, it´s very important to read body language. If she keeps eye contact, smiles, and stuff like that, she´s probably interested or at least intrigued. If she´s not interested, your gut will tell you.
Oh f*** dude my bad. I thought you were f***ing me, didn’t know that’s what you were saying I should say. I’m a dumb ass, I’m sorry for the hostility. On top of it I was having a rough day and was really irritable.
Great advice, I’m going to try it out today. Thanks for the info. I really appreciate it.
 
Top