"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

approaching classmates

GiGi

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hi dudes,

Im 19 & @ university.
In my class, there are 2sisters who are always together..
I'd like to approach them but i dunno how to do ...
I have spoken 2 times with one of them:
1-me: Hey , what did the prof say?
her: blablabla
me: thanks

2-me: do u have ur diary? i forgot a homework
her: nono ......
me: ok thanks

:'( :'( :'( its very small , please help me, gimme examples :(

I precise that I have read da major party of da forum, but i have no idea, that's why im wondering your help :x
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Oct 3, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
All You:

Hey, what's your name? I'm Gigi.
Where are you from?
What are you studying?
Do you like it? Really? What do you like about it?
What are you going to do with your degree when you get out?
How do you think that will make you feel?
Will it be satisfying? Is that what you've always wanted? Will it make you happy?

Do you know this town well? I don't either. But I want to go have some fun and explore. Let's go look for a good place to have lunch.

Come on....
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
yep, exactly what hammer said.
it's not that fvcking hard to talk about something w/ a classmate. talk about the class or prof. first, then slowly fade into something else, and then go 4 a # close
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
sisters can be a bit tougher in a way, but there are some positives. If these sisters are close in age, you flirting with one will drive the other one crazy for you.
 

GiGi

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
LOL its not the problem

The problem is to flirt :) and approach them
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top