Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approaching and sexual assault

Akshay92

Reaction score
so I just recently posted about how I'm gonna break up with my gf of 6 1/2 years.... now I'm thinking okay so I wanna get laid I need to approach girls! The thing is every where I read and whenever I watch the news all I see is men getting blamed for sexual assault for touching a women's breast by accident or her back or her knee...

So in this day and age how is a 25 year old supposed to approach women without a feminist literally ruining his life?

Btw I'm super new to approaching and actually I haven't been with a different girl other then my soon to be ex. I wanna be like Barney Stinson from how I met your mother but I mean it seems like he would be locked up for the things he does in this modern age lol

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well approaching girls doesn't mean grabbing them and sexually assaulting them so you will be fine. You are going to be speaking with women in a lighthearted, fun way. You gauge their interest, how they reciprocate your flirting/approach and if it's positive, depending on where you've met, ask for a number, maybe escalate on the spot with touching eventually kissing her. Maybe it's just flirt, laugh, get the number, arrange a date.

The whole point is you are doing these things with women who are interested. If they're not interested you move on = no sex charge.

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are confusing approach with sexual assault you are doing something wrong.

If you approach a girl and she's receptive, you'll know it .. if she's not receptive .. don't push the issue and move on.

Akshay92

Reaction score
I guess I'm just paranoid cause I watch a lot of Mgtow stuff and I see dudes getting screamed at for approaching women and just talking to them. But ight I guess I'll go for it

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I watch a lot of Mgtow stuff
Stop watching MGTOW, they are a losers and women hater , who took the easy way, and run away from the "battlefield".(Mostly due to a trauma involved women they trusted in the past), you have nothing to learn from them.