Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Apparently I want to meet too much? Help

casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short, I have a girlfriend and we've been together for almost 6 months. We gave a 2-week break to our relationship but don't worry about that. We reunited about a week ago, and since then we only met up twice. She told me that I want to meet up too much, but I miss her and I want to see her more often than twice a week you know. Yesterday I was high and she doesn't want me smoking. It was about 7 pm and I was going to head home and she wanted to meet up. She should have told me earlier. Today she is meeting up with another friend, what I understand from this situation is she doesn't prioritize me and tries to meet up with me whenever she is not doing anything or has no plans, as if I'm planning B. So I told her, No, I'm going to stay home tonight and she texts me why I'm acting out. Sort of acting cold but I don't know how to tell her without sounding petty.

Ask any question.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
We gave a 2-week break to our relationship but don't worry about that.
That’s what I’m worried about.

She told me that I want to meet up too much, but I miss her and I want to see her more often than twice a week you know.
Pedalize much?

Come on bro, do have anything else going on in your life? Hobbies? Music? Other friends? Don’t be focused so much on this one girl.

Yesterday I was high and she doesn't want me smoking.

Ask any question.
How does “getting high” improve your brain function, your know how, your education, your sexiness, your overal mental and physical well being?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
either cut contact with her and meet only when she suggests (and dont text her) or transfer your cuck to 8inch monster and keep on suggesting dates

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short, I have a girlfriend and we've been together for almost 6 months. We gave a 2-week break to our relationship but don't worry about that. We reunited about a week ago, and since then we only met up twice. She told me that I want to meet up too much, but I miss her and I want to see her more often than twice a week you know. Yesterday I was high and she doesn't want me smoking. It was about 7 pm and I was going to head home and she wanted to meet up. She should have told me earlier. Today she is meeting up with another friend, what I understand from this situation is she doesn't prioritize me and tries to meet up with me whenever she is not doing anything or has no plans, as if I'm planning B. So I told her, No, I'm going to stay home tonight and she texts me why I'm acting out. Sort of acting cold but I don't know how to tell her without sounding petty.

Ask any question.
You know what the answer is. The 2 week break should have been a permanent break.

There is no situation where a "2 week break" works out positively. Basically its a trial break up which only prolongs the actual break up which is inevitable at this point. Nobody breaks up for 2 weeks woth a person they want to be with. That just doesn't happen.

She is likely dating other guys and will bounce on you when she finds somebody tp replace you. You should dump her first and keep it moving.

Last edited:

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your saying you miss her and want to see her more sounds needy. It's probably true that you do miss her and want to see her more but you need to get out of that mindset or you'll never keep a girl around. Women want a guy who wants them a little less than the woman wants the guy. If you are missing her and pushing to see her more frequently, then this sends her the message you are into her more than she is into you. Women HATE that. They want a guy who is busy, happy, has a good social life, and is happy with or without her. He enjoys her company when he's with her but when he's not, he's busy and happy doing his own thing and if she were to disappear, it wouldn't really matter to him. I know it sounds messed up but it's the reality of the situation and the sooner you get that, the sooner things will really start changing for you in a positive way.

The BEST solution is to get to where you are more successful with women, are seeing several at a time, and are just generally busy with your work and social life (friends, other women, etc). You are depending too much on this one woman for your happiness and it's needy and women instantly recognize this and it's a major turn-off. Instead of dwelling on her, start casually dating other women until women are abundant in your life and you aren't attached to just one (unless you truly want to be and she is more attached to you).

While you are working toward that, there are tactics you can use to help at least appear like you've already accomplished the above
- When she gets distant (in communication and availability), you respond by getting even more distant.
- If she's a little distant or pushing for space (like it sounds like she is now), only initiate contact with her ONCE per week, and do it to set a date on a specific date/time/location. If she doesn't agree to it or suggest an alternate date, walk away and never look back. Do NOT initiate contact with her again for any reason.
- If she initiates contact, assume it's because she wants to see you. Exchange just a few messages but then invite her to a date on a specific date/time/location and follow the same rules as the previous bullet point
- Avoid texting back and forth except to set dates. You are "busy" and don't have time for that. Attraction is built in-person, and during time apart when you give her the space to miss you (which means you aren't talking to her over text or phone)
- Don't say things like, "I'm staying home alone, by myself, instead of seeing you." Say you "already have plans." Let her wonder what you are out doing and with whom. Have some mystery.

Also remember that if you start getting more distant as I suggest above, and you become worried that doing this will result in her leaving, know that this is what was going to happen anyway. There is nothing you can do to convince a woman to stick around who doesn't like you. Usually what happens is women decide they aren't into you anymore, but are willing to be wined and dined and doted on and validated by you with zero investment on their part for another few weeks or months while you chase them. Then they dump you. The ONLY fix is to respond to distance with more distance and know that if she actually likes you, she'll reach out to you.

Glassguy

Reaction score
You know what the answer is. The 2 week break should have been a permanent break.

There is no situation where a "2 week break" works out positively. Basically its a trial break up which only prolongs the actual break up which is inevitable at this point. Nobody breaks up for 2 weeks woth a person they want to be with. That just doesn't happen.

She is likely dating other guys and will bounce on you when she finds somebody tp replace you. You should dump her first and keep it moving.
Totally agree. Either OP has done things to lower her attraction/interest or she has found a better option and is wanting to see how that works out before bouncing on OP.

As for the 2 week break and wanting to only see each other 2 times a week: She needs the rest of the week to see her new guys. She knows what she has with you after 6 months and isnt content with it and will never submit. Women do not just break up with someone until they have new potential relationships lined up. The new guy(s) are on a trial period as she dates/fvcks them those other nights of the week.

In the end she lost attraction/interest in OP to the point that she is ok seeing other guys and slowly phasing him out. If the new guy(s) dont work out she may string him along for a bit. Eventually she will find the guy that is higher value than what she has with OP and poof....she will be gone for good.

Also- she has known about this for a while. Women dont just lose attraction/interest overnight. This has been in her head for a while to even want a 2 week break up.

2 week break up means- I want a 2 week trial without you around to see other guys so I know what type of higher value guys show me interest. If I get interest from someone of higher value that is a better option then I am not coming back. If I dont, expect another break up disguised as "I need some space" or "Its not you, its me and I need to take a little break from this for a few days".

OP- your best bet is to just dump her. Out of the blue, leave her with her hamster spinning out of control.

"Hey I have been thinking......this 2 week break was a great idea and I have met some amazing people. Lets just make it a permanent thing. Take care and good luck. And thanks for putting me in a better position than I was in with you".

Thats it. Never respond back to her.

Then go bust the guts out of a few new women and get your mojo back. What ever it was that you were doing to lower this chick's interest/attraction, learn from it and dont make the same mistakes again.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

2 weeks break? Only 6 months into the relationship? GAME OVER

R

Ranger

A two week break is her time to give the new guy a spin and see how it turns out.
She might be good for some BJs.
Tell her she’s a snack for when you are hungry. I used that once and the woman loved it. Don’t even try to get me to explain that one.
It’s beyond me.

For all intents and purposes....it’s over.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s what I’m worried about.

Pedalize much?

Come on bro, do have anything else going on in your life? Hobbies? Music? Other friends? Don’t be focused so much on this one girl.

How does “getting high” improve your brain function, your know how, your education, your sexiness, your overal mental and physical well being?
Yeah, the break was a problem. But she realised she missed me and came back her self. Because for those two weeks we didn't see each other on purpose, didn't text or call. So by me putting enough distance, she came back to me.

I do have hobbies, music and other friends you're right but for some reason, I find the time I spend doing other things empty. I think I've just gotten too attached to this girl.

And when I smoke, it just helps me not worry about my problems too much. I know smoking when sad is horrible the depression the day after gets 10x worse. And it doesn't do me any good.

casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who iniated the two week break? I’m leaning more towards her at this stage. Remove your attention and see how she reacts.
Before the break, when we were together she was not happy and wanted the break in the first place. Then a month passed and she told me she didn't miss me as much anymore, and that could be because I spent every day of mine with her, so she got used to my presence. Then she told me she didn't know my worth so I offered the break again, and we didn't plan it to be two weeks, she just came back by the second week. I'll try removing my attention.

casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
either cut contact with her and meet only when she suggests (and dont text her) or transfer your cuck to 8inch monster and keep on suggesting dates
Okay, I will remove my attention. Should I atleast text her sometimes, like what are you up to or how are you etc?

casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score

I know a 2 week break doesn't work out positively. But the day we got back together it felt like nothing was wrong and she missed me a lot. She isn't dating other guys, I know her mother personally and all of her friends are close to me so there wouldn't be a chance of me not finding out. I will cut my attention and see how she works her way to it.

casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your saying you miss her and want to see her more sounds needy. It's probably true that you do miss her and want to see her more but you need to get out of that mindset or you'll never keep a girl around. Women want a guy who wants them a little less than the woman wants the guy. If you are missing her and pushing to see her more frequently, then this sends her the message you are into her more than she is into you. Women HATE that. They want a guy who is busy, happy, has a good social life, and is happy with or without her. He enjoys her company when he's with her but when he's not, he's busy and happy doing his own thing and if she were to disappear, it wouldn't really matter to him. I know it sounds messed up but it's the reality of the situation and the sooner you get that, the sooner things will really start changing for you in a positive way.

The BEST solution is to get to where you are more successful with women, are seeing several at a time, and are just generally busy with your work and social life (friends, other women, etc). You are depending too much on this one woman for your happiness and it's needy and women instantly recognize this and it's a major turn-off. Instead of dwelling on her, start casually dating other women until women are abundant in your life and you aren't attached to just one (unless you truly want to be and she is more attached to you).

While you are working toward that, there are tactics you can use to help at least appear like you've already accomplished the above
- When she gets distant (in communication and availability), you respond by getting even more distant.
- If she's a little distant or pushing for space (like it sounds like she is now), only initiate contact with her ONCE per week, and do it to set a date on a specific date/time/location. If she doesn't agree to it or suggest an alternate date, walk away and never look back. Do NOT initiate contact with her again for any reason.
- If she initiates contact, assume it's because she wants to see you. Exchange just a few messages but then invite her to a date on a specific date/time/location and follow the same rules as the previous bullet point
- Avoid texting back and forth except to set dates. You are "busy" and don't have time for that. Attraction is built in-person, and during time apart when you give her the space to miss you (which means you aren't talking to her over text or phone)
- Don't say things like, "I'm staying home alone, by myself, instead of seeing you." Say you "already have plans." Let her wonder what you are out doing and with whom. Have some mystery.

Also remember that if you start getting more distant as I suggest above, and you become worried that doing this will result in her leaving, know that this is what was going to happen anyway. There is nothing you can do to convince a woman to stick around who doesn't like you. Usually what happens is women decide they aren't into you anymore, but are willing to be wined and dined and doted on and validated by you with zero investment on their part for another few weeks or months while you chase them. Then they dump you. The ONLY fix is to respond to distance with more distance and know that if she actually likes you, she'll reach out to you.
Okay, thank you for your advice. I've been too caught up in her and am way too attached. I will be a little more distant and see how that comes my way. She is leaving on Sunday night for volleyball camp for 5 days. The day after is her birthday party. I am not sure if I should get her a gift because I always have and she never gifted me anything before. (Keep in mind: She has money problems and I pretty much have everything I want/need). Distance is what I'll be doing. While she is away, should I text her? The 28th is our 6 month anniversarry, generally we text eachother and say happy 6 months and write a short message of how happy we are together. I know it's bs but, any thoughts?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
All said about you being plan B is true. Also true is that you got turn offs, getting high, getting drunk, not doing your man things like making money, even calling her after a 2 week break up. At this point it’s not salvagable, you can only stay with her the way she already views you, otherwise next. Twice a week by the way is normal meet up interval.

Perhaps you could tell her you want your relationship to advance past girlfriend and boyfriend stage, and express your concern that you are not sure that she is sure. Ask her to move in with you and be exclussive.