Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Apparently I want to meet too much? Help

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She isn't my wife, but it's not really that easy to let go idk how you do it.
I been there but you got to remember that when you are going out and meeting chicks you are doing it for yourself, because you are the only person that loves yourself and you cannot rely on anyone else.

And the only true way to not let this one girl have soo much power over you is to meet others you are interested in as well.

So force yourself to get out there and start talking to other chicks. I been at a chicks house crying because of some other chick before lol ... better than crying at home alone.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not sure if I should get her a gift because I always have and she never gifted me anything before. (Keep in mind: She has money problems and I pretty much have everything I want/need). Distance is what I'll be doing. While she is away, should I text her? The 28th is our 6 month anniversarry, generally we text eachother and say happy 6 months and write a short message of how happy we are together. I know it's bs but, any thoughts?
Do NOT get her a gift. Gifts are for people in happy, solid relationships where both people are highly interested in eachother and things are going well. Giving gifts, doing nice gestures, things like this.... contrary to what you've been brainwashed to believe, they do NOT help you win a girl over. Sadly, and this may seem crazy to you but you'll have to trust me on this, the opposite is true. The less you invest in a girl, the more she wants you. Women want what they can't have (h*ll, so do men). The way to get this is to BACK OFF. No gifts. No gestures. No flowers. No "anniversary" texts (you aren't married), no messages of how happy you are together (and why would you say that.... how happy can she be if she's telling you she wants to see you less often, and if she wanted two weeks off)?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Casanova, you joined in Dec 2017. That is over a year ago.

You are posing very simple, elementary questions that you could have answered yourself had you actually taken the time to fix your mindset.

No amount of advice will ever help until you actually start working on yourself.

Need a good start? Ask yourself, why do I need this girl?

casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
I been there but you got to remember that when you are going out and meeting chicks you are doing it for yourself, because you are the only person that loves yourself and you cannot rely on anyone else.

And the only true way to not let this one girl have soo much power over you is to meet others you are interested in as well.

So force yourself to get out there and start talking to other chicks. I been at a chicks house crying because of some other chick before lol ... better than crying at home alone.
Yeah, okay. I'll meet up with other girls, should I take pictures with them and post them on like instagram stories etc so my girlfriend sees?

casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do NOT get her a gift. Gifts are for people in happy, solid relationships where both people are highly interested in eachother and things are going well. Giving gifts, doing nice gestures, things like this.... contrary to what you've been brainwashed to believe, they do NOT help you win a girl over. Sadly, and this may seem crazy to you but you'll have to trust me on this, the opposite is true. The less you invest in a girl, the more she wants you. Women want what they can't have (h*ll, so do men). The way to get this is to BACK OFF. No gifts. No gestures. No flowers. No "anniversary" texts (you aren't married), no messages of how happy you are together (and why would you say that.... how happy can she be if she's telling you she wants to see you less often, and if she wanted two weeks off)?
Alright, i'll stop investing but not even a birthday gift?

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, okay. I'll meet up with other girls, should I take pictures with them and post them on like instagram stories etc so my girlfriend sees?
I think you missed the part where I said you are going out and meeting new chicks for yourself and not so you can show off and dress up your facebook.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
1. She fvcked other guys while on "break"
2. She's stringing you along until something better comes along.
3. You are into her more than She's into you.
4.you act and sound like a true beta
5. Break up with her(I know you're not)
6. Learn from this
7. Stick around on the forum because you got lots to learn, lots......

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I am convinced that most women abhor men who abundantly give their time and attention, especially in the early courtship phase.
What a language you use! You must have read a lot of books and banged a lot of chicks! I only recently got across AMS on youtube and followed his advice, for those that don't know it's on high value alpha male stuff, results I've got are amazing. Just dozing my communication gives amazing results. It's actually a piece of puzzle that I've been missing thus far, highly recommend that channel!

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, i'll stop investing but not even a birthday gift?
Only if she is investing in you and things are going well in your relationship. If she is showing signs of loss of interest in you, then absolutely no, you don't give gifts for any occasion, including birthday. At BEST you would offer her the gift of your time and attention.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to see the same woman more than twice a week you’re whipped. Weak sauce my friend... you have decades of marriage to get sick of each other. Why would you rush into it?

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short, I have a girlfriend and we've been together for almost 6 months. We gave a 2-week break to our relationship but don't worry about that. We reunited about a week ago, and since then we only met up twice. She told me that I want to meet up too much, but I miss her and I want to see her more often than twice a week you know. Yesterday I was high and she doesn't want me smoking. It was about 7 pm and I was going to head home and she wanted to meet up. She should have told me earlier. Today she is meeting up with another friend, what I understand from this situation is she doesn't prioritize me and tries to meet up with me whenever she is not doing anything or has no plans, as if I'm planning B. So I told her, No, I'm going to stay home tonight and she texts me why I'm acting out. Sort of acting cold but I don't know how to tell her without sounding petty.

Ask any question.
Memorize this quote: “Desparation is a stinky cologne”

Women can smell desparation from a mile away. Desparation along with neediness are the fastest relationship killers.

Attraction is based upon unpredictability and mystery.

You like this girl a lot but you are not calibrating to her level interest. You always want to be 5-10% less interested in her than her in you. Understand that you can’t quantatively measure interest, but you should be able to sense when her intersest is growing as opposed to waning.

You want to be with girl more but why? If you didn’t have this girl what would you be focusing on in your life!

You never want to make the realitionship the most important thing in your life.