Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Apartment complex pick up

MagnuM

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a new Southern Illinois University student :) . Feels good to get out of the home town!

I live in an apartment complex with four floors and 9 rooms on each level. I have 3 other room mates as many of the other inhabitants do.

I left the room to throw some stuff into the trash room.

I heard some alluring females voices coming from down stairs in the small lounge area. Something told me to say hello.

I leaned over the railing and uttered "What up girls!" They couldn't see me though.

They said "What's up" back. One of them said "Hey who are you? Show yourself."

"Oh, I'm sorry girl, I'm just to sexy for that!" I said this in a "funny" voice I guess you could say.

"Hey show yourself!!" one of them uttered.

I started on the way back to the room. And a sexy black girl ran up the stairs came running up the stairs looking to see who I was.

"Hey you! Don't run from me!"

I turned around and looked at her and faked running away from her for a second, then I approached and introduced myself. I greeted her and we exchanged names with some minor kino. I put out my hand cupped upwards and she put her hand on mine and I gently clasped it.

"So why did you talk like that in that voice" she asked.

"Oh I'm just messing around and having some fun I guess."

We chatted for about a minute about being new to the building and school. She asked what room I was from and I told her. She then told me what floor and room she was from. I asked her if I could stop by sometime and she said yeah. After that we said good bye and I went back to my room.

The whole thing was completely spontaneous and I acted on some instinct of some sort.

It felt good after I got the response that I did.

Might stop by her apartment in a day or two just to say what's up.

What do you guys think? What should I do next then? If you were in my shoes at least.

Peace.

MagnuM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought I'd add something.

I'll stop by her place and see what shes been up and ask her hows she been. I'll ask her if she has been a student here before, if she has, then I'll ask her to give me a tour because I don't know my way around. If she is new here, well I'll think of something.

bigshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sort it out bruv ;)

MagnuM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm seems she gave me some false information. Hmmm.

I must of come across as a wierdo.

Oh well.

She wasn't in the room she said she was.