Anyway to cover up BACNE?

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm accepted onto my school's swim team. Lots of people of all grades including alot of nice looking ladies.
Only problem is I have alot of BACNE on my back. Its annoying, because it ruins my confidence by a landslide.

Swim meets start in less than a month. And I've had scarring from scratching it in the past (I didn't know).
I've got dots all over my back now :(.

I'm just wondering if there is water-proof makeup to cover it up?
I don't think treatment will work fast enough but I'll start getting some of the benozyl peroxide and mosturizers.

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you might need medication for this.

But I mainly suggest just don't give a **** about it and no one else will either.

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Furyguy said:
I think you might need medication for this.

But I mainly suggest just don't give a **** about it and no one else will either.
Yea I was thinking that in the shower today.
I mean, honestly...a year from now, will this affect me? No.

So yea, I'll just not give a crap. And I was looking at it and its actually not that bad.

Thanks fellas

DamHE

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude dont do it, i had to take off my shirt for football hazing and people think you have some contagious disease... i highly highly suggest you dont do it, even if you play it off all cool, the rumor that you have some nasty infection will spread a lot faster than the "oh Triple T is cool w/ it, so we're cool w/ it" thing

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DamHE said:
dude dont do it, i had to take off my shirt for football hazing and people think you have some contagious disease... i highly highly suggest you dont do it, even if you play it off all cool, the rumor that you have some nasty infection will spread a lot faster than the "oh Triple T is cool w/ it, so we're cool w/ it" thing
eh, w/e
I could care less.
People would just be like "oh he has bacne...thats gross"
And that'll be the end of it. Its not like the whole school is going to look down on me.

Even if they did...**** them.
I live my life how I want.
I know I will regret not joining the swim team. So screw it. No Regrets.

Thanks though :cool:

Mr. Red

Don Juan
Reaction score
Accutane is the most hardcore bacne fighter. I suggest you go for that, but if you have sex while on it you will get X-Men babies.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Use vaseline or petroleum jelly on it - proven backne fighter.

dav27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Red said:
Accutane is the most hardcore bacne fighter. I suggest you go for that, but if you have sex while on it you will get X-Men babies.
Having lil X-Men running around would be awesome might have to try some of that ;)