Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone watch the SOTU?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the Southern District of New York’s list of charges.
Still politics. Scalp-hunting and attorneys making names for themselves. Not saying there's nothing there, but has Trump been charged with something? I see that a lot of his lackeys have been caught in lies, which is usually how these things go. Even Nixon knew, it's the lie where they get you. I'm assuming that if the SD or JD charges Trump with a crime, I'll hear about it without having to Google it, right?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there is evidence of collusion, why have they only been indicted for process crimes?

What crime factually occurred that is resulting in the accusation of conspiracy?

And who is accused of the conspiracy?

When I say no evidence, I am asking what is the evidence that a crime even occurred?

What event happened that clearly demonstrated a crime had occurred and thus spawned the investigation?
Why would the special counsel make public all of his findings during an ongoing investigation of the most powerful official in the world? So far it is a collection of his campaign advisors and lawyers that are heading to federal prison. Yep, no link there at all ;)

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not specifically defending anybody, but it's clear these investigations are politically motivated. That's why I can't get excited about them. I'm sure Trump's hands aren't exactly clean, you don't get to a position of wealth that he got to without getting your hands dirty. It was the same thing with the Clintons. I don't think many people's lives could sustain the kind of anal probing full on investigations from government agencies that are determined to find something to charge them with.
How is violating Federal election law political? How many people in the Clinton campaign are headed to prison?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still politics. Scalp-hunting and attorneys making names for themselves. Not saying there's nothing there, but has Trump been charged with something? I see that a lot of his lackeys have been caught in lies, which is usually how these things go. Even Nixon knew, it's the lie where they get you. I'm assuming that if the SD or JD charges Trump with a crime, I'll hear about it without having to Google it, right?
Nixon probably isn’t the best person to cite, especially when he needed a pardon to stay out of prison. Stop defending these animals.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nixon probably isn’t the best person to cite, especially when he needed a pardon to stay out of prison. Stop defending these animals.
He is one of the best people to cite. Nixon got caught in a lie and knew it, and he'd nailed other people on lies in the past. I'm not defending him or anyone, it's simply history, and as you said, he needed the pardon so thanks for supporting my point.

Who exactly are the "animals" you speak of and how so? Do you care to elaborate instead of acting righteously indignant?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is violating Federal election law political? How many people in the Clinton campaign are headed to prison?
Are you serious? Lots of Clinton associates went to prison. And Nixon was a good example too. And Clinton was impeached for a lie.
And the losing side always files the complaints. Do you know how many laws are on the books? The US imprisons a greater percentage of its population than any country in the world.

I know a lot of people get excited and gleeful at the thought of imprisoning the president (the cast of Saturday Night Live were openly and joyfully hoping for impeachment within months of the election). I used to be more interested in politics when I was younger, but over time I've realized it's just not worth investing my time in. What's going to happen is going to happen, and there's nothing we can do about it either way.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is one of the best people to cite. Nixon got caught in a lie and knew it, and he'd nailed other people on lies in the past. I'm not defending him or anyone, it's simply history, and as you said, he needed the pardon so thanks for supporting my point.

Who exactly are the "animals" you speak of and how so? Do you care to elaborate instead of acting righteously indignant?
You are defending a President that was forced into resignation because of mounting criminal charges.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He and others have said multiple times they are not investigating Trump.

You seem to be missing very basic facts.

Most importantly, you dodged the questions.

What crime occurred that spawned the need for the investigation?

This is why they are charged with only process crimes and this is why there is no collusion and why it is being reported there is no collusion.
Wrong. President Trump is indeed a subject in the Mueller investigation.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are defending a President that was forced into resignation because of mounting criminal charges.
Is that really what we want here? Does anybody in this discussion really want to see Mike Pence be president? Mitch McConnell is #3 in line, so it only gets worse after Pence, whose only real fans are the kind of people who don't vaccinate their kids, because Jesus and the Russian Internet trolls told them not to. No one wins with impeachment. The Constitution originally gave the vice presidency to the runner up in the election. If Hillary were vp, things would be different, and that was the original concept of impeachment.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Mueller and others lied?

Hmmm, what are the implications of that?

And again, what crime occurred that prompted the collusion investigation?
That’s a dishonest question. Trump is one of the subjects of interest in an ongoing investigation that has produced 34 indictments and 7 guilty pleas.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that really what we want here? Does anybody in this discussion really want to see Mike Pence be president? Mitch McConnell is #3 in line, so it only gets worse after Pence, whose only real fans are the kind of people who don't vaccinate their kids, because Jesus and the Russian Internet trolls told them not to. No one wins with impeachment. The Constitution originally gave the vice presidency to the runner up in the election. If Hillary were vp, things would be different, and that was the original concept of impeachment.
That’s not even a serious argument. Justice doesn’t care who the next in line of succession is. If Trump is believed to have committed high crimes and misdemeanors, it is the constitutional duty of Congress to impeach. “Winning” isn’t the point.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can it be a dishonest question?

Investigations require a crime to have occurred.

You can't just go subpoenaing willy nilly.

What. Was. The. Crime.

And those indictments? Process crimes. No collusion crime indictments anywhere.....LOL!!!
Lmao, you’re defense to these treasonous criminals is “these crimes aren’t a big deal.” Lol!

Trumps complete financial records will be subpoenaed. Try not to cry when he gets dragged out of the White House.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop defending that criminal Nixon.
What gets me about "Nixon," is, he staved off associating himself with the Apollo missions until he couldn't distance himself no more. He "called" Neil and Buzz whilst they were standing on the moon...yeah ok. There are several transmissions from "mission control" that are round-tripped at .6 seconds. Question to the moon Answer back to Earth in .6 SECONDS. Um...the speed of light to the moon ONE WAY is 1.23 secs. So they were ALL speaking to each other (a phone call passed off as 'live') FASTER than the speed of light. Yeah, "I am not a crook!!!" NASA has stole BILLIONS on a hoax for decades.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop defending that criminal Nixon.
I never defended anybody, you are concocting b.s. to deflect from your poor arguments.

And even if I were to, telling me to "stop" means you cannot handle an intelligent debate.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never defended anybody, you are concocting b.s. to deflect from your poor arguments.

And even if I were to, telling me to "stop" means you cannot handle an intelligent debate.
There’s no debate to be had with those who use pardoned criminal Nixon as a defense of Trump, who will all likelihood meet the same fate.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep dodging.

Investigations require a crime to have occurred. All you have are Russia conspiracy theories.

What was the crime that spawned this "investigation"?

What. Crime.

No collusion has been found. #LeftistConspiracyTheory
Wrong. The ongoing I nvestigation into Trump campaign ties to Russia has produced 34 indictments and 7 convictions.

What conspiracy theory?