Anyone watch the SOTU?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
There's usually a backlash effect at most midterm elections.

I've never seen the left (or the right for that matter) as filled with pure hate as they are for Trump. I watch Saturday Night Live, which has always bern a liberal show. But now, lot of the time, they don't even bother to write a joke, they just make an anti-Trump political statement, and the New York crowd goes wild. And they have been salivating at the idea of impeaching him from the start.

I'm curious to see if Trump can win another term, or if he will even run.
How do you think the left should handle a president that was illegitimately elected ?

Danger

Master Don Juan
No, our Senate is anti-democratic. You my friend hate democracy.
I love Republics and you just called a Republic a democracy.

Make up your mind.

Let me help you. Here is the difference. Note that a Republic PROTECTS MINORITIES. You would think minorities such as yourself would support that over mob rule.....strange that, isn't it?

"The key difference between a democracyand a republic lies in the limits placed on government by the law, which has implications for minority rights. Both forms of government tend to use a representational system — i.e., citizens vote to elect politicians to represent their interests and form the government. In a republic, a constitution or charter of rights protects certain inalienable rights that cannot be taken away by the government, even if it has been elected by a majority of voters. In a "pure democracy," the majority is not restrained in this way and can impose its will on the minority."

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
He has something like 100 million bucks in his campaign coffers already, before dipping into his personal money...or foreign donors :) .... other recent presidents at this point only had a few million. If you sign up to get free tickets to a Trump rally, then you get email solicitations to give Trump money. I realize all politicians do that, but he pitches people hardcore for donations as little as $5. He's got money out the wazoo, but he really needs that five bucks to fight the liberals, he says.

Danger

Master Don Juan
He has something like 100 million bucks in his campaign coffers already, before dipping into his personal money...or foreign donors :) .... other recent presidents at this point only had a few million. If you sign up to get free tickets to a Trump rally, then you get email solicitations to give Trump money. I realize all politicians do that, but he pitches people hardcore for donations as little as $5. He's got money out the wazoo, but he really needs that five bucks to fight the liberals, he says.
LOL Clintons run pay for play but then liberals accuse Trump of "foreign money" with no evidence.

Those sneaky alinsky tactics..... No shame at all.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
I love Republics and you just called a Republic a democracy.

Make up your mind.

Let me help you.
A republic is a democracy. How can you right wingers be so clueless about everything? Republics are democracies. Not all democracies are republics. Your rediculous statement is analogous saying that you’re a human, not a mammal. Get it?

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
There's usually a backlash effect at most midterm elections.

I've never seen the left (or the right for that matter) as filled with pure hate as they are for Trump. I watch Saturday Night Live, which has always bern a liberal show. But now, lot of the time, they don't even bother to write a joke, they just make an anti-Trump political statement, and the New York crowd goes wild. And they have been salivating at the idea of impeaching him from the start.

Ivanka IS the New York crowd. She doesn't really like her daddy, but he does all her bidding. She's like the clean woman in his life, he'd never fvck her, so he holds her up as if she were his own wife, not Melania.

Danger

Master Don Juan
A republic is a democracy. How can you right wingers be so clueless about everything? Republics are democracies. Not all democracies are republics. Your rediculous statement is analogous saying that you’re a human, not a mammal. Get it?
EyeBRollin said:
No, our Senate is anti-democratic. You my friend hate democracy.
So let me get this straight.....

All Republics are Democracies.

But our Senate is anti-Democratic.

LOL!!!! This is comedy gold.

zekko

Master Don Juan
How do you think the left should handle a president that was illegitimately elected ?
Pfft. Parties have been accusing the opposition of stealing elections since before I was born. The year I was born, the Republicans accused the Democrats of stealing Illionois for Kennedy. I used to be more interested in politics, but most of it is nonsense, so I don't waste my time much anymore. And for the record, I voted for a third party candidate, as I usually do when I don't like the choice.

Why do you think Trump's election wasn't legitimate? Because of the popular vote or because the Russians released some of Hillary's emails?
For a, our system doesn't work like that. And b, if she didn't want people to see them, she shouldn't have written them.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Why do you think Trump's election wasn't legitimate? Because of the popular vote or because the Russians released some of Hillary's emails?
For a, our system doesn't work like that. And b, if she didn't want people to see them, she shouldn't have written them.
Lets think.... Why is most of the Trump campaign headed to prison?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Danger

Master Don Juan
So all these felony convictions are bull****?
What felony convictions?

Prediction:

1. You will tell me to look it up, which I have, and everything I see is unrelated to Trump or it is merely a "process" crime.
2. But you will say "ignorance is not an excuse".
3. You will claim victory and not provide any real facts.
4. This is how liberals work today. Guilt by accusation and obfuscation, but offering no real concrete facts or evidence to support their allegations. Just empty broken narratives.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
What felony convictions?

Prediction:

1. You will tell me to look it up, which I have, and everything I see is unrelated to Trump.
2. But you will say "ignorance is not an excuse".
3. You will claim victory and not provide any real facts.
4. This is how liberals work today. Guilt by accusation and obfuscation, but offering no real concrete facts or evidence to support their allegations. Just empty broken narratives.
Predictably your troll response to multiple folks in the Trump campaign headed to prison including his personal lawyer, campaign manager, and foreign policy advisor is ... “what convictions? I didn’t hear any.”

Danger

Master Don Juan
Predictably your troll response to multiple folks in the Trump campaign headed to prison including his personal lawyer, campaign manager, and foreign policy advisor is ... “what convictions? I didn’t hear any.”
Asking you to state the specific ones you refer to is hardly a troll response.

Especially since your generic statement of "multiple felony convictions" is full of half baked facts for narrative spinning.

We all know none of those relate to Trump, or are merely process crimes. But the liberal purpose is to spread seeds of doubt and create guilt by association.

So are you going to bring up your specific examples? Or are they so weak that you are embarassed to share them?

I think we already know the answer, so you will dodge the reasonable and logical request I make, and then try to save face and distract by personally attacking me instead.

Danger

Master Don Juan
How can Trumps personal lawyer go to prison for federal election violations and have nothing to do with Trump?
Cohen made contributions and failed to file the proper paperwork, and also failed to tell Trump that he was not filing the paperwork.

Thus it is a process crime and it was Cohen who engaged in that behavior, not Trump.

Let's do the others now.

1. Manafort - Bank and tax fraud. Nothing to do with Trump.

2. Flynn - "Lying" to the FBI about whether he had contact with Russian officials. Turns out the crime was he was at a large dinner and sat next to one. This one's sentencing keeps getting delayed and there is evidence the 302's were illegally modified. Additionally Strzok himself said there was nothing there regarding Russia.

3. Rick Gates - Same with Manafort, and worked with Manafort to commit those bank fraud and tax crimes. Nothing to do with Trump.

4. George Papadopolous - Accused of lying about contact with Russians, served a mere 14 days in prison. Again just a process crime. And still nothing to do with Trump.

5. From Bible's link - So far, no Trump associates have been specifically charged with any crimes relating to helping Russia (allegedly - added by Danger) interfere with the 2016 election.

What else ya got cupcake?

Last edited: