Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone watch the SOTU?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What felony convictions?

Prediction:

1. You will tell me to look it up, which I have, and everything I see is unrelated to Trump.
2. But you will say "ignorance is not an excuse".
3. You will claim victory and not provide any real facts.
4. This is how liberals work today. Guilt by accusation and obfuscation, but offering no real concrete facts or evidence to support their allegations. Just empty broken narratives.
Predictably your troll response to multiple folks in the Trump campaign headed to prison including his personal lawyer, campaign manager, and foreign policy advisor is ... “what convictions? I didn’t hear any.”

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know none of those relate to Trump, or are merely process crimes. But the liberal purpose is to spread seeds of doubt and create guilt by association.
How can Trumps personal lawyer go to prison for federal election violations and have nothing to do with Trump?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cohen made contributions and failed to file the proper paperwork, and also failed to tell Trump that he was not filing the paperwork.

Thus it is a process crime and it was Cohen who engaged in that behavior, not Trump.

Let's do the others now.

1. Manafort - Bank and tax fraud. Nothing to do with Trump.

2. Flynn - "Lying" to the FBI about whether he had contact with Russian officials. Turns out the crime was he was at a large dinner and sat next to one. This one's sentencing keeps getting delayed and there is evidence the 302's were illegally modified. Additionally Strzok himself said there was nothing there regarding Russia.

3. Rick Gates - Same with Manafort, and worked with Manafort to commit those bank fraud and tax crimes. Nothing to do with Trump.

4. George Papadopolous - Accused of lying about contact with Russians, served a mere 14 days in prison. Again just a process crime. And still nothing to do with Trump.

5. From Bible's link - So far, no Trump associates have been specifically charged with any crimes relating to helping Russia (allegedly - added by Danger) interfere with the 2016 election.

What else ya got cupcake?
Let me understand this correctly... none of these convictions had anything to do with Trumps 2016 presidential campaign? Why do all of these criminals have charges related to Russia or Federal election violations?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't know about you but miss the memes /yourube videos and late night jokes during the main/obama campaign and Palin jokes lol:)

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You misquote me.

They have nothing to do with Trump personally.

Additionally I already outlined FROM BIBLE'S LINK that NONE of these involve the fraudulently alleged crimes of Russian collusion. NONE.

They are process crimes ("lying" to the FBI, or banking fraud from years ago).

But spin that narrative!!!! LOL!!!
How does lying to the FBI about meeting with Russia have nothing to do with Russia?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The indictments had nothing to do with Russia collusion. They have nothing here.

The indictments are for process crimes where literally he just sat next to a Russian at a dinner and didn't consider that meeting with a Russian.
Sorry but these crimes are felonies. You calling them “process” is trying to minimize all the corrupt trash in the Trump administration. They’re going to jail, pal. Stop apologizing for these animals.

Last edited:
R

Ranger

There's usually a backlash effect at most midterm elections.

I've never seen the left (or the right for that matter) as filled with pure hate as they are for Trump. I watch Saturday Night Live, which has always bern a liberal show. But now, lot of the time, they don't even bother to write a joke, they just make an anti-Trump political statement, and the New York crowd goes wild. And they have been salivating at the idea of impeaching him from the start.

I'm curious to see if Trump can win another term, or if he will even run.
A lot of people say it’s a lot of things for the hate. The point of hate...is that no one has leverage on him. He can’t be forced or leveraged to comply with any single ideology.

Politician: a person who seeks to leverage or manipulate the populace to follow his/her leadership by vote. Despite the fact that he is completely incompetent in life.
90% of democrats are lawyers. Basically incompetent and most have never served as an actual lawyer. The weak presenting themselves as powerful when in fact they are degenerates.

Trump is not a politician. Thus he is competent. He knows and follows the teachings of mathematics.
Thus he is despised by many on both sides of the isle.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The special counsel for the Russia investigation is a group hunting for a crime. Specifically hunting for a crime, ANY crime, committed by Trump or people close to him. This is a MASSIVE violation of law.

So far we have zero evidence of a crime committed by Trump and Russia colluding

The Senate Intel committee disagrees with you.

The article Bible shared disagrees with you.

The evidence disagrees with you.

Even the charges by the FBI disagree with you.

You are the victim of propaganda, and your inability to find supporting evidence demonstrates this fact.

Nevertheless, have fun with your continued disappointment and narrative spinning.
How is Trump campaign lackeys going to Federal PRISON a spin?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
34 indictments, 7 individuals plead guilty so far. That Propaganda!
You've never heard of governments sending its citizens to jail for political disagreements?
You don't think it can happen here? You think it hasn't?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I call it a meaningless soap opera.

In any presidential campaign, you can find this kind of skullduggery. In any congress and any presidential administration, you can uncover this crap. The Trump Administration is no different, except that the media seems hellbent finding anything that will impeach him, to the point where they are promoting anti-Russo paranoia, which I just don't get. I guess we got bored with China and ISIS and needed a new boogeyman.

It's been 2+ years and has Trump even been formally accused of anything illegal, and based on what proof?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is spin when you try to call it Russia collusion.

Their operation is as follows.

1. Make baseless assertions of a crime.
2. Accuse people of being part of that made up crime.
3. Interview them.
4. Use verbiage tricks or foggy recollection to charge them with perjury (process crime).
5. Sell it as Russia collusion

THIS is why they have no evidence of collusion, BECAUSE THERE NEVER WAS A CRIME TO START WITH.

But hey, spin that narrative!!! Orange man baaaaaaad.
The accusations are classified as conspiracy against the United States. And here you go mistakenly pointing to Republican Robert Mueller’s not making details public as no evidence. This is a common fallacy when trying to make excuses for a likely criminal in an ongoing investigation. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. 34 indictments, 7 guilty pleas.

Treasonous animals. All of them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the Southern District of New York’s list of charges..
New York? Now there's a place with no liberal bias lol.

I'm not specifically defending anybody, but it's clear these investigations are politically motivated. That's why I can't get excited about them. I'm sure Trump's hands aren't exactly clean, you don't get to a position of wealth that he got to without getting your hands dirty. It was the same thing with the Clintons. I don't think many people's lives could sustain the kind of anal probing full on investigations from government agencies that are determined to find something to charge them with.