Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone want to fertilize this harridan's frozen eggs?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ashley Marrero isn’t married and doesn’t have kids. And she has a message for women just like her: You can still have it all.
The 43-year-old feels a deep sense of satisfaction from her job as a sales representative for a maker of medical devices, which brings her into contact with patients. And she relishes all of the lifestyle and financial freedoms that come with being a single, child-free woman in a well-paying job. That includes an apartment in New York City, a new beach house on the Jersey Shore, and frequent travel for pleasure as well as work.
“I love my life and feel very fulfilled,” says Marrero, who froze her eggs in 2018 to keep her options open. “I love children, and I love all my friends’ children. But I don’t know if I would love my life with children.”

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Fvck no...and then have some crazy ass court tell you are required to pay child support? Not taking that chance

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would not fertilize. She's not fat and an adequate face, so she will have no problems finding men to have sex with her, even at her advanced age. Because she's childless, she'd also be attractive to similarly aged childless men and some older men with grown children.

I also do not understand what is so deeply satisfying about a corporate job as a sales representative for a maker of medical devices. Giving up having kids when you want them for a meaningless job sounds like faulty decision making to me.

She has also had a long window available to have children. At 43, she's been able to have kids for 27 years. She finished college as a 22 year old in 2001 and had decent corporate jobs since then (per her LinkedIn), so she's been in at least an adequate place to handle having children for 21 years. It is amazing that she's been reasonably attractive and an adult for 25 years and hasn't managed to find a husband and have babies.

Last edited: