Anyone want a great stock tip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's to be expected.

For the most part, the people who hold a penny stock after it shoots up wind up regretting it.

With pennies, buy low and sell it as soon as it goes, cause they like to come down pretty fast.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
Sure looks good on that dollar promise.. lol
Aren't you all giddy today. Still up 20% from where I called it, and at one point was up 50%...but....Patience is a virtue. I said this was a short, medium, and long term play. Should be .30 by late Spring, and up near $1 by next winter....which is what I said. I never said a dollar this week damn.

NOTHING has even started yet.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MMRF>IF this health care bill passes today, look for MMRF to make a major move on the coat tails of that as it will be a health care pure play. Billions in the bill will be allocated to switching over all paper health records to electronic medical record keeping, which is what MMRF does.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how is it tempting when it isnt going up after the biggest reason for it to go up was just announced?

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that doesn't mean a thing.

I know stocks that were $2000 a year ago. Today? $14

and?

Reaction score
lol yeah I hear ya, it's risky business. I got about two thousand that I could fawk around with, u got any advice?

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Past performance is not indicative of future performance.
what do you think technical analysis and charting do????

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
what do you think technical analysis and charting do????
Technical analysis isn't used in the long term (years) because its unreliable. Events can and do influence a stock's price.

Earthquake in Haiti? Your stock just went down, ooopsie, your chart was useless for that.

CEO die of a heart attack? Your stock just went up because he was useless and someone competent is taking over. Good thing your technical analysis predicted that.... wait. No it didn't.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fwiw, technical analysis and especially tape-reading will predict a lot of news. No method is perfect, but it does work on news that leaks out before the official release. Other than natural events like earthquakes, a stock will pretty much always move before the news. When I was a proprietary trader, the company I worked for would buy us the very expensive news wire services, but when watching the news feed next to the stock ticker, it was always very obvious that trading off unreleased news was occurring. Technically, that is supposed to be insider trading, but it happens a hundred times every day. Technical analysis, which is merely all based off of previous price action, can show the actions of insiders with big money. It at least predicts the future when some people know it but most others don't.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Technical analysis isn't used in the long term (years) because its unreliable. Events can and do influence a stock's price.

Earthquake in Haiti? Your stock just went down, ooopsie, your chart was useless for that.

CEO die of a heart attack? Your stock just went up because he was useless and someone competent is taking over. Good thing your technical analysis predicted that.... wait. No it didn't.

Haha, this is very true. I do not trust charts, forcasting, etc..the market is one big gamble. Don't put anything in there unless you can handle losing it, or at least some of it.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:

Fundamental analysis should be used for long term plays. Technical analysis will tell you when to buy it at the best time.

Cheers!

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
romangod said:
Fundamental analysis should be used for long term plays. Technical analysis will tell you when to buy it at the best time.
Yes I know. Like with anything, there is no silver bullet. There's a combination of techniques and some luck that give you the best strategy. Depends on the market, the company, the financial environment of the industry... etc etc.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to update this as the stock hit .15 today, is moving up, and there are a # of occurrences that have taken place since I last posted.

MMRF. As many of you know, they are an upstart company that deals with electronic medical record keeping, one of Pres. Obama's main items of importance in his recent Health Care Bill that passed, as $20 Billion will be poured into this market in the coming 3 years. IMO this stock, that currently trades around .15, will be $1 by the end of the year...easily...if not more. $10 within 2-3 years. THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME OPP GUYS. A chance to get in on a company that who knows, someday could be the DELL or MSFT of its marketplace. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH>You will never find an opportunity like this again...bottom line.

First, and this is AMAZING news guys, the CEO, Robert Lorsch. blogged today that a large contract deal is imminent. His exact words were "This week we will also culminate a 2 year sales effort with an announcement of the biggest deal in our companies history and probably all of the Personal Health Record space portion of health IT. As a result our reach will expand to more than 10 additional countries over the next 12 months." I would like everyone to read that, and then read it again. Especially the part about it probably being the biggest in history in the Personal Health Record space of health IT. Guys...this is a REAL company. Ive talked to the ceo. He is NOT one to exaggerate or to use hyperbole. He is a very conservative NON typical OTC ceo, (he has built Billion dollar companies that trade on Nasdaq) who would not say this type of thing if he didn't believe it. So within the next 1-3 days look for a PR talking about this new contract that will from the sound of it will announce HUGE revenues. REAL revenues. Not scam revenues like most otc and pink plays.

Secondly, last week the ceo announced that he expects 1 Million new subscribers to just their consumer patient medical record system. At $10/month, 12 months a year, that is over $100 MILLION in revenues alone just from that. That does not even include MMpro, which could be their biggest seller to Doctors. Guys, I know of stocks on the Nasdaq and AMEX that have $50 M in revenues and trade at $10, $15, $20. And here we have MMRF trading at 15 cents!!!??? Are you kidding me? Again, if this was a scam stock I would say take all of these numbers with 10 grains of salt. But it's not. Its as real as IBM. And that's the beauty here. Do you all remember FRPT (Force Protection)? That started out on the OTC trading for pennies, and at one point 2 years later hit about $50. That was a once in a lifetime opportunity. For those that missed out on that, here is your second chance. I firmly believe that in 2 years, MMRF will be an above $10 stock and trading on the Nasdaq. A simple $10,000 investment could be worth $1,000,000 in 2 years. How often does something like that come along? I mean a real chance at that and not just some sort of fantasy dream?

Finally, for the chartists out there. A Golden Cross just took place today. That is EXPLOSIVE! Usually that is always good for a double to triple on that alone.

So in summary, for those that have been wanting to get in a true blue real growth story on the OTC...here you go. It's staring you in the face. Are you sick of scam stocks? Sick of stocks that dilute like crazy? Sick of stocks that need huge promo's just to make it move 15%? Do you want a stock that is real? With a real business and a real CEO who has build billion dollar companies and that will be getting all kinds of govt stimulus money? A stock that you don't need to watch every minute of every day and that you can feel fully confident in? Knowing that it could someday help you to retire a wealthy man? Then buy MMRF. If I could beat it into your heads with a club I would lol. I don't know what else to say but.........

Good luck! (though I don't think you'll need it with this one :))

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just hit .17, that's 70% up in 2 weeks.

But I'm a scam artist right? Naysayers where are you? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.