Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone want a great stock tip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know many here are of the gambling type, same as me. I daytrade stocks full time for a living, and do pretty well. Lets just say the check I write this year to the IRS will be 6 figures. Smiley

Anyway, I play penny stocks as well as larger bigboard plays, and love the action that penny stocks can bring. They can move up to 500%, 1000% or more in a single day. I have always followed and been in and out of a stock..MMRF or mymedicalrecords.com. They are based in LA, they are a REAL company unlike many other penny stocks, and have a ceo who is 2nd to none. And they are just now about to make some major headway in what they do, and I feel the stock is about ready to go bonkers. I feel 50 cents to $1 by spring, $1 by fall, and multi dollars by next year. A $10,000 investment could be worth $400,000 in 2 years Smiley. Dont laugh, it can happen. Look at FRPT like i said.

It went from .02 to over .30 a year ago when they first completed their reverse merger to become MMRF, and now MMRF is ready to sell product, they have everything lined up, and i have been told that by year end could be doing over $50 M in revs already. Thats a $4 stock easy. Think what could happen once this going and the masses pile in, timing it with Obamas health care stimulus plan? Huge. This is a REAL company, not a pos pink penny stock. This could be the next Force protection type company, (FRPT went from pennies to $40) a company on the otc that goes from pennies to $50 and trades on the Nasdaq someday. How many companies on the otc partner with Google and kodak? NONE!!! But MMRf does. Here is some info...

Here is a link to their website
http://www.mymedicalrecords.com/

Here is a link to every PR they have had.
http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=178404&p=irol-news&nyo=0

MMR Information Systems, Inc., formerly Favrille, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, MyMedicalRecords, Inc. ("MMR"), provides secure and easy-to-use Web-based storage solutions, serving consumers, healthcare professionals, employers, insurance companies, unions and professional organizations. Seeking to empower consumers to have greater control over their health and well-being, we facilitate access to medical records and other important documents, such as living wills, birth certificates, passports, advance directives and insurance policies, anytime from anywhere using the Internet.

Visit our MyMedicalRecords.com product page.

Now check out this chart-so ready to breakout, notice how tight the Bollinger bands are and notice the 50 day and the 100 day moving averages converging Smiley. That signals a breakout is imminent.

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6062/mmrf2.png

Here is some more DD. Like I said....They have partnerships with Google and Kodak. In fact Kodak just this past month has started using their ENTIRE sales force of more than 500 people to start selling MMRF electronic medical record keeping products like MMpro. Tell me how many penny stocks selling at 10 cents have partnerships, REAL partnerships with those kind of companies? I dont know one. The BOD consists of high ranking political figures, an astronaut and a former NASA Director. One of the Microsoft directors that was with Bill Gates when windows was first launched in on the BOD too. Actually The ceo helped him (Hanson) and Bill Gates get the word out about windows. The ceo is a proven winner with the very best connections one could have. They didn't assemble this group to sell stock that's for sure.

Here is a bio on the ceo>>
Robert H. Lorsch
Chairman Of Board; President and Chief Executive Officer

Since 2005, Mr. Lorsch has served as the Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of MMR. He is also Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of The RHL Group, Inc., a private equity and business management consulting firm Mr. Lorsch formed in April 1998. In 1994, he co-founded SmarTalk TeleServices, Inc., leading the company through a successful public offering in 1996 and building it into one of the largest providers of prepaid telecommunications products and services, serving as its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer until February 1998, following which SmarTalk moved its headquarters from Los Angeles to Dublin, Ohio with different management following its acquisition of ConQuest Telecommunication Services Corp. The combined company’s assets subsequently were liquidated and sold to AT&T in March 1999. In 1986, Mr. Lorsch founded the Lorsch Creative Network, a consulting company that developed marketing, advertising and interactive sales promotions campaigns for nationally and internationally recognized clients. Mr. Lorsch also served on the Personal Health Record Steering Committee of the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society from 2006 to 2007. Mr. Lorsch is a Member of the Board of Trustees of the California Science Center; Member of the Board of Governors, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center; Member of the Board and of the Executive Committee of D.A.R.E. America; and Member of the Board of the Sheriff’s Youth Foundation, and has received numerous honors and awards, including D.A.R.E. America’s “Future of America Award”; the Muscular Dystrophy Association’s “Humanitarian of the Year Award”; and the Starlight Children’s Foundation’s “Golden Wish Award.” Mr. Lorsch was also awarded the Private Sector Initiatives Citation, or C-Flag, from the White House during the Reagan Administration for his commitment to raising millions of dollars for financing state and local earthquake preparedness education. Following the Merger, Mr. Lorsch continues to serve as Chairman of the Board of MMR and acts as its President and Chief Executive Officer.

2 videos of him. First is where he saved a wild life refuge near me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46tDuo-Q1ds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH42yDSw9oQ&feature=related

Here is what AT&T paid for SmarTalk a company Mr. Lorsch co founded and brought public
http://www.corp.att.com/news/1999/01/19-624
Info on Mr. Lorsch's RHL Group
http://www.rhlgroup.com/index.html

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Pumped!

If you want a no-brainer small cap tip: RTK Rentech. They license the only biofuel syngas refinment process approved by the DOE for use in aircraft. This one is gonna take oooooooooof!

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, a stock tip, free, on sosuave?

You know what they say about free stock tips, right?

And so much DD, again, for free!?

How much are you getting paid for this?

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mods please delete this thread.

I'm a professional daytrader and I know when to be skeptical of an illegal pump and dump scheme when i see one.

This might possibly be an ILLEGAL scheme where someone will pump up a penny stock thus inflating its price (easy to do with low volume, low priced stocks), and making the advertiser a weathly man. Then he sells the stock, and you see the stock slowly trickle down to where it originally started at.

100% illegal, and if found by the IRS and SEC, said pump and dumper faces jail time or heafty fines.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The things is, with pinks this is done over and over, hence it means SEC doesn't give a crap. As far as is it illegal? May be.

but anytime someone comes out with pages of "this will make you rich" you know its a POS.

dont delete it until he responds imo.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:

I'm a professional daytrader and I know when to be skeptical of an illegal pump and dump scheme when i see one.
was going to say, I smell pump and dump here.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's call it "postmodern classic American promotionalism". Penny stocks are treacherous waters, it's so hard to tell scams from someone who is just a passionate trader.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beware...
anyone remember the Forex threads and drama?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
How much are you getting paid for this?
Depends on the stock. With all you guys jumping in and trading it, the price will shoot up and he'll sell at the top.

Or maybe its a genuine tip. Either way, someone's making money on this and someone's losing.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to burst your bubble, but no where is this poster a financial advisor, and as long as his information is accurate and true, it's the forum's discrection for handling the post.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
Cmon on dude give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

I'm a professional daytrader. IE i trade the stock market all day for a living. I am quite certain of what is going on here. There's no reason to give anyone any benefit of the doubt thats pumping a stock thats worth pennies. Even if the OP is not the original pumper, he's aiding whoever's doing it.

Penny stocks are priced in teh pennies for a reason ! They're not going anywhere anytime soon !

The fact that you are listening to him tells me you are very clueless ! I hate to call anyone names, but I'm trying to help you not waste your money. I'm not a financial advisor and I'm not giving financial advice i'm just saying don't get caught up in an illegal scheme !

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im guessing he got in already and is trying to lure sheep before the slaughter starts..

what he isnt saying is

1. those stocks never go to where he predicted. flippers and the rest who got in before will sell long before it happens

2. it will peak and fall down so fast all your money you might have made will be gone.

its like saying "yo buy this car, its going to be going fast as hell when u hit gas" and not then saying "oh btw, the breaks dont work.. you will die when you need to stop"

and considering majority of the people here havent traded pennies its really a lame move trying to pump them.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cordon has been a member here for a long time and I always try to give him the benefit of the doubt. He has had many posts talking about stock trading.

At the same time, I was a broker and trader for a few years at several different industry jobs. It is indeed the truth that almost everyone should run screaming away from penny stocks and never look back. Just the rules of the less-regulated market alone will rape you - huge spreads, slippage, trading-by-appointment levels of volume, hardly any regulation and fiscal reporting requirements, dilution risks when the company just keeps printing shares like they are a third world currency...these all work against you even when you pick the correct direction of a stock.

Even after all of that, this particular penny stock looks like a pos to me. Look at a 5-year chart. It was once $8. Then it crashed and died. The chart looks like the ekg of a dead guy.

But even though I disagree with Cordon's stock pick as well as his investing methods, good for him if it works for him. I enjoy talking about stock trading more than anything.

Kupid Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked my professor who is also a CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) about penny stocks a few weeks ago. He told the class to stay away from penny stocks. He said that penny stocks were becoming more and more of a rip off. So take how you want it.

@Bible Belt

My professor was basically saying the same thing your saying. He talked about how penny stocks were un-regulated...

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:

This might possibly be an ILLEGAL scheme where someone will pump up a penny stock thus inflating its price (easy to do with low volume, low priced stocks), and making the advertiser a weathly man. Then he sells the stock, and you see the stock slowly trickle down to where it originally started at.

100% illegal, and if found by the IRS and SEC, said pump and dumper faces jail time or heafty fines.
Are you on drugs? Are you 15 years old? Because one thing you certainly are NOT is a professional daytrader. Because you have NO IDEA what you are talking about. First of all, I AM A PROFESSIONAL DAYTRADER. I make mid to high 6 figures trading EVERY year doing this for a living. An average year for me is making $500,000 t0 $700,000 a year. Just this past week I made about $65,000 on IDCN. I kinda have an idea about what Im doing mmmmmm k?

Secondly, if you day trade for a living, which you dont obviously, you would know that all the info I posted is called DD, or Due Diligence. There is NOTHING illegal in doing that as all that info is public knowledge. I guess if thats illegal, then sites like these>>>

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/board.aspx?board_id=2199
http://www.thelion.com/bin/forum.cgi?tf=wall_street_pit

are full on scammers all going to jail huh? I mean dude, you have NO idea what you are talking about.

Last edited:

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Cordon has been a member here for a long time and I always try to give him the benefit of the doubt. He has had many posts talking about stock trading.

At the same time, I was a broker and trader for a few years at several different industry jobs. It is indeed the truth that almost everyone should run screaming away from penny stocks and never look back. Just the rules of the less-regulated market alone will rape you - huge spreads, slippage, trading-by-appointment levels of volume, hardly any regulation and fiscal reporting requirements, dilution risks when the company just keeps printing shares like they are a third world currency...these all work against you even when you pick the correct direction of a stock.

Even after all of that, this particular penny stock looks like a pos to me. Look at a 5-year chart. It was once $8. Then it crashed and died. The chart looks like the ekg of a dead guy.

But even though I disagree with Cordon's stock pick as well as his investing methods, good for him if it works for him. I enjoy talking about stock trading more than anything.
BB, MMRF has only been around for a year or so. Im surprised you didnt do a little more DD on this. MMRF was once FVRL (Favrille, Inc.), which was a bio tech company trading on the nasdaq. FVRL had most of its drug portfolio turn out to be worthless (except for one in phase III trails that MMRF now owns) and FVRL went BK and became a shell. (A shell is company that does nothing, it just has its symbol and shares as value) Mymedicalrecords.com, a private start up company, then reverse merged into FVRL, and the FVRL symbol became MMRF last year. You cannot look at the the chart until just the past year as that is all that has any revalence. When the stock jumped from .02 to .30 is when the reverse merge happened btw. Now the company is much further along then when it first merged a year ago, and is ready to make its move, along with the stock. :) Look at this chart, you WILL NOT FIND a better looking chart with all breakout indicators saying its go time. See the Bollinger bands tightening? See the moving averages converging and the accumulation line? :)

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6062/mmrf2.png

Last edited:

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kupid Diggs said:
I asked my professor who is also a CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) about penny stocks a few weeks ago. He told the class to stay away from penny stocks. He said that penny stocks were becoming more and more of a rip off. So take how you want it.

@Bible Belt

My professor was basically saying the same thing your saying. He talked about how penny stocks were un-regulated...
I make over $500,000 a year trading mainly penny stocks, so to put it simply, he has no idea of which he speaks.

BGOI, IDCN, TDGI were just some of my latest hits. Cleared well over $150 k on BGOI.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
I make over $500,000 a year trading mainly penny stocks, so to put it simply, he has no idea of which he speaks.

BGOI, IDCN, TDGI were just some of my latest hits. Cleared well over $150 k on BGOI.

BGOI was funny. How many people lost their ass on that one?

TDGI is the only somewhat real thing out there. If the CEO keeps his word and does not dilute, which he told me he won't.

btw, who gives a F what you make? For that 500k you make, someone has to LOSE 500k.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
BGOI was funny. How many people lost their ass on that one?

TDGI is the only somewhat real thing out there. If the CEO keeps his word and does not dilute, which he told me he won't.

btw, who gives a F what you make? For that 500k you make, someone has to LOSE 500k.
I have no idea who lost on BGOI, nor do i care. With 99.99999% of all penny stocks, you get in, you ride the wave up, and you get out. MMRF is one of the few that I'll actually hold for awhile.

TDGI one reason and one reason only its going up. Thats because the right people are behind it pushing it. I made a ton on it when it first ran from the subs to .04, and now this go around I have 2 million shares at around a .028 average that Ill sell this week. And btw the same guys that have been pushing TDGI/ They are gonna start getting in MMRF :).

As to your third comment, thats just wrong. You obviously dont understand how the stock market works. Just because I make $500,000 for example in a year, DOES NOT MEAN someone lost that. How do you even come up with something like that? Im not betting against someone and there is a winner and loser. Odd.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you sell the stock.. someone buys it. stock falls. who is holding the bag? the guy you sold to. what is hard to understand?

does everyone see how he has the inside info and is a step ahead of everyone? so he knows when the promo is done, when its time to run.. etc.

you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.