Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone wanna start a boot camp with me?

Raoul Duke

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel i need motivation so i dont give up. Go on, there must be someone out there?!

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've been trying to delay this stupid thing for a while now. I supose it's time i start embarasing myself too, and do the boot camp

B

Billasec

im so down to finally start bootcamp from being on this site for so long

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Started

I've done the reading exercises already. I'm waiting on everyone to decide when we start the field work. And yes, I'll really do the stuff, not just say I'm doing it :)

If I can force myself to do it anyone can.

Maybnoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep im on for joining. So do we just post our chanllenges here.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did some reading yesturday, and I'll do some more today (at work). I'm starting school tonight, so that should be a good place to start talking to people.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eye Contact Part I

Just finished the first eye contact session with a little twist. Some woman had dog out in the yard. She looked at me then looked away twice. I held the gaze for an extra second then said, "Here Girl! Here! Whistle". Well, she was kind of far off and she didn't come running but at least I made SOME contact. This stuff is working already. I said "Hello" to around 5 people. That means I'm roughly 10% done with exercise two as well.

What day do I start Chapter 2?

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's already working

Check this **** out fellas. I went to K-Mart today and made eye contact with everyone who dared step into the kid's path. All, YeS ALL of the hotties looked away. 90% or more of the guys did too. What is weird is that many ugly girls kept the gaze. The pretty women would look away almost instantly.

One woman, guessing 30, had a baby with her. After she looked away she cracked a big ass grin. She looked down @ the baby as though to play it off like the baby did something funny. Ya right. I've had the grin before! She liked it fellas.

I swear this is really working for. Things are turning around. This is my year. I'm done with being a PL (pathetic loser). Out of the titty bars and into the kitty bars I go (soon). I'm going to be someone. YAAAAAAAAAA!

wasurfr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another Guy

i started my boot camp a week ago and was doing it under the "my bootcamp" thread but the other two guys ahve seemingly vanished and you guys seem like you are actually going to stick with it. I hope everyone is cool with that. Just by the reading your posts i think we can finish. When are we starting week two so we can all move at the same pace? Would sunday work for the beginnging of week two? It would be a good day to have another week start as far as lessons go. Post replies and lets se if we can get everyone on the same place. Thanks guys this should be fun

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunday is good for me

Went walking in the park today. Walked 2 miles @ a good clip. I said hi to a few people, made eye contact with 15 or 20.

Last night I went out drinking. Held two girls and went to sleep cuddled with one. If you can believ this, a girl actually GOT JEALOUS OVER ME! Normally, I would've seen other guys @ the party, ducked and ran. This time I BECAME the party. I SPOKE UP. I made the move to sit next to the girl. AND IT WORKED. People are starting to treat me better now that I respect myself and demand a little respect back.

On top of that, I had AMAZING sex today @ my apartment. Ate her out standing up, then on the floor. We ended up going at it in a vinly cushined table chair and finally on the floor. Pretty awesome. This was with a girl from online that's came over 2 or 3 times before.

I don't know if I did exactly 50 HIs or not, lost count long ago. However, I think I've passed my first week of DJ BootCamp regardless.

Best advice I ever received: Turn off the TV and get busy living.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on losers!

You guys are really weak. I expect to see you turn off the TV, get yo ass off da sofa, and get busy!

Well, I almost chocked today. There was a girl at this seminar I went to. I sat next to her but didn't say much during the first break. Second break I finally engauged in small talk. I tried to talk to another girl but she didn't seem very responsive. I'm starting to open up more and more.

****ing Internet is a waste of time. I'm getting poon for online but it's a lot of work. I'm going to revise my strategy and find a quicker way of doing things. I hate IMing girls all the damn time. Wastes too much of my valuable time that I should be out doing stuff.

wasurfr

Don Juan
Reaction score
good work, and where is everyone

Congrats man on getting out there as for everyone else what are you doing??? The idea is to POST. Week two starts sunday unless someone has a problem with that. Get on the boat and help or get off.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night

OK last night I made out with a hotel receptionist I'd seen before. After that, I drove to a nearby town and slept with a girl from online that I'd been chatting with off and on for a couple of years. When I say slept, I do mean actually sleeping though. I wouldn't want to have sex with her, but I'm just getting some practice in and building my confidence.

The secret is too go buck wild and live like is no tomorrow. For me, I HAD to get rid of TV and limit my Internet to posting/reading here and an occasional IM session.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, just for the record...

boot camp is liberating, if you DO IT then you will have many girls at your comand.... i can give you my fullest confidence that you will not be wasting your time.....

i got layed on stage 5, how cools that!!!!!!!!!!

wasurfr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, if nobody can even post

Thanks for the support for the two guys that have been giving it i really appreciate it. As for team bootcamp!! if you can't make it through the first week there is no way you have what it takes. I guess thats cool if you like being an AFC just don't forget to buy her flowers on your way to kiss her ass!!! My bootcamp is going well week one was awsome and am ganna do some serios week two work tomorrow. I will keep you'll posted and don't let up on me if i start to falter!! I need the motivation.

Thanks

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

Talked to some girls @ a seminar. I must study tonight, but the next targets to talk to chics have been selected: tables on college campus, mall, pool hall.

wasurfr

Don Juan
Reaction score
workin on it

yeah i have had about three conversations so i am hoping to boost that up before sunday....I will definently get there. Thanks for hangin in there with me. I am kinda doing this for business reasons, it's so awsome how much it increases your confidence which is the key to business success. I have found that if you think you can and really believe it you CAN.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting ready to go out

Getting ready to go to the bowling alley and play pool. Should bag some conversations this way. I have to remind myself to keep doing the extra length on eye contact. It seems to boost my overall desire to go out.