Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone wanna start a boot camp with me?

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
System

Well, right now I am currently seeing 3 women with the option of seeing 3 more if/when I bother to call them.

Now, some of these women are either slightly overweight or not super attractive. However, I am practicing techniques on them to see what's up. None are ugly or fat, though.

I'm on week 4 right now. I got sidelined ,because I was getting dates. There is one very thin, hottie who actually calls me more than I call her. I have a date tonight with a very hot, sexually aggressive chic.

Before I would've dumped all the other chics and tried to load up on the one hottie. I realize now that she would detect my growing desperation and lose interest in me. Part of why she probably went for me is because I didn't give her the princess treatment. I think that really threw her for a loop and now she wants to see what it takes to win me over. All theory but that is my best guess.

Another thing I am learning is always go for the **** close. I worked this game on a 37 year old (but smoking hot). She never returned my calls but I got the bootie. I **** closed the married chic. I damn near **** closed the hottie. I used to hate being single. I felt powerless. I thought all girls had hundreds of guys liming up to kiss their asses.

Now, I see that girls also feel powerless. They sit around waiting for some guy they like to ask them out. They take action only rarely. I don't think they prefer a jerk to a nice guy, but rather they just aren't willing to make the first move at all.

I also purchased "How to talk to women" by Ron and Louis. It is pretty similar to the bootcamp but less specific in some areas and more specific in others.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today's Doings

Today I went to a department store. I saw some phat ass ***** that looked familiar. Turns out I worked at her home a couple of weeks before.

She was in the candy section when I saw her again so I pretended to be filling up a pinyata. Started with small talk, switching to playing dumb on how to fill it. As we both held the thing I gently touched her hand. I think there was a mutual attraction. I didn't go for a close as she has a live-in bf and I don't want to get mixed up in that right now. However, if the chance arrises to quickly tap it, rest assured I will. A couple of other women in K-mart kind of snubbed me, o well.

Moving onto the park, I saw a jogger. I intentionally parked a head of her and sawa duck following her. I used this as a conversation piece. She was jogging, so I couldn't make it last too long.

Onto the swings, cute 22 year old babysitter. I forced a conversation. She hung around for 10 minutes or so talking until the kids complained to leave. She even turned around as she walked off, looked straight at me, and said, "Nice talking to you". I really think she wanted my number, but I'm not that easy anymore. Next time I see her, I'll flirt some more with her. I think she'll come back periodically looking for me, so I'm not worried.

Scoiland

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i am currently finishing up week 2 and it has been pretty good

i have had more then 10 convos with girls that i am attracted too and actually got 2 of there numbers

although about 7 of the convos was when i was drunk at the bar

whenever i am sober and try to approach girls i get so much more nervous as to when i am drunk at the bar

i am working on this though

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK guys I realize I need to do a formal bootcamp.

Yeah I have tons of stuff to do like u guys too, work and some boards to study for, but there are too many hotties and I haven't been laid since my breakup which was also a nosex type of week so I'm in pain.

Plus there are plenty of women out there that need some love now that summer hit New England finally.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boot Camp Lessons

Well, after a few weeks of boot camp, I've got so damn many numbers to call and girls lined up that I am going to put a hold on boot camp for 1 to 2 weeks or I'll be overweight from eating too much pvssy.

I can't believe this crap really works, but it does. I wish someone had shown me this info years ago. If you go out everyday just trying to get results, stop being so selfcentered, and stop thinking about right or wrong - just on what works, then the pvssy will rightfully be yours for the taking.

Big Loser turned big time pvssy eater,

everywomanshero