Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone wanna start a boot camp with me?

wasurfr

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice move man

Yeah i am hoping to nail down the rest of my convos tomorrow during work. Let me know how it goes weel three starts on Sunday....

wasurfr

Don Juan
Reaction score
last night

What a night, i was out until 3:30. I worked on talking with girls and had good conversations with a decent number of them for sure. I fulfilled my week two commitment. I also worked on telling not asking girls to dance and what not. One girl was out on the porch and i said "come inside and dance with me" then she said okay. It was a good deal, how are you doing? I am going to get my reading started tonight for week 3.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm doing my boot camp on DJ olympics. I have a point system. Nothing fancy though.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started the boot camp yesterday.

I'll be sure to post my field reports.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got my own bootcamp thread but I need to ask you guys some questions....do you say hi to people even when you can't get eye conctact? Are you counting people who don't even look at you? Also...I got started with hi's and my confidence went up, then I started getting lots of bad responses and fumbling on oppurtunies now my confidence is worse than when i started this...how do i keep the ball rolling. I'm becoming lazy and tired about this whole thing.

and everyman....you are kickin ass, keep it up man:)

wasurfr

Don Juan
Reaction score
keep it up

It's not you it's them...people are not used to that kind of confidence being excuded. First off join are thread, that will help with your moral. Next keep it up and keep in mind that it is not you with the issue it's them. You should not worry about what a person who will never see again thinks, besides chances are they are thinking about how impressive your confidence level is.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright i'll take you up on it

I'm on day 6 week 1 and I've been thinking.....maybe i'm too hard on myself, I've only been counting hi's that make me uncomfortable...but i'm going to up my number to about 32 for the week.....I got in about 10 today and i just wanna say how much I hate doing old people, half the oldies I say hi to stare at me very coldly, losers. Maybe if you didn't fail so badly in your youth you'd say hi back. my highlight had to be that I got 1 convo done for next week, I started talkin to some Indian guy at a subway and we got ot talkin about things....we talked about 7 minutes/ he said he owned some convien. stores and what not, eventually he took out med cup and the reached for the biggest one he could find and told me it was on him, "Just take it", and he begged me to come back soon. Damn I thought, what the hell just happened? I haven't been that good with strangers in years.....go me!:cheer:

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It works my brothers

This stuff definitely works. You just have to keep on, keeping on (Dirt, 2000). Today I went into K-Mart and managed to talk with three hotties in less than 45 minutes while shopping. I just found an excuse to talk. No risk of serious rejection and built some confidence. If you need to start with salespeople or just two line conversations with eye contact. Any progress is better than hiding at home where you have NO chance of improving. Remember, it doesn't matter what any one person thinks. She is just a stepping stone in our voyage to better things.

Gentleman who walk the walk and do the exercises, I am proud of you and the way you represent our way of life.
We are lions in training and set to take the center stage as true alpha males. I don't care who you are if you do the exercises long enough and never quit trying you will someday become a real catch.

Another good exploit is to hit parks during the hours there are lots of single moms present. You can also hit playgrounds in low income housing (lots of single mom hotties). This is much easier than approaching a woman in a nightclub. These women don't really mind that you're only 19 or whatever either in my experience. Have faith my brothers. Starting week 3 exercises on Sunday.

Touqen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great job guys.

Does it matter what week in the bootcamp one is currently in to be able to join along? I'm only in week 1 (just finished the second day).

-- Stephen

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think so

The week isn't as important as really doing the exercises. If you are having trouble facing the challenge, then I recommend trying some ESM techniques. They worked really well for me in conjunction with the bootcamp. For ESM to work, you have to really be serious and give the exercises a few trial runs. I thought it was all BS, but it made a big difference for me.

As for going to nighclubs alone, I think it still worth it. I went to some local bars recently and one girl smiled at me. I kind of blew it with her, but I've been getting some dates recently and I didn't really care. I'd rather make a mistake with a semi-hottie and learn. Practice for when the HBs come around.

I have a date Saturday with a serious HB. I am really hoping it goes well. The weird thing is 3 months ago I felt totally helpless. I felt like girls had total control and never had dating problems. I was totally out of whack with reality. Since I got off my ass and forced myself to have a life.... man, what a difference! My life is ten thousand times better now than it was 3 years ago and 10 times better than 3 months ago.

All the small things ad up. If you dress well, always well deoderant, keep yourself groomed, ALYWAYS use eye contacts, practice your smile in the mirror, say hi to everyone, and engage in conversation (however casual) with women when you get a chance, then you cannot help but become much attractive to women. I was a big loser who didn't do any of the above before. I do them now and girls respond to me. Before no one would even give me the time of day. It does work. My life is living proof of it.

Now, I realize the girls have less control than I do. I can meet women in bars, in parks, on the net, everywhere. I have not just caged but banished my inner demons. Most women set around waiting for a guy to approach them. They are at the mercy of what happens across them. I am the man. I am the hunter. I have the option of chosing which women I want to go out with.

Scoiland

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i will be starting the bootcamp tomorrow

i started it awhile back but quit because i was lazy... this time willl be different

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good new

Just hooked up again. I am keeping this one as a gf. She was put the others to shame and given me one of the most wonderful nights of my life.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was 10 PM. I had just gotten back from going on a long bike ride, trying to rid my head of the feelings that always linger after a breakup and was chilling in an internet cafe coffee shop w/ some shorts and a raggedy tshirt and had not shaved all week.

Initially I was just going to go back home, maybe watch a little TV, and head to bed, all the while still pissed off thinking about how my ex-gf is f*cking some other guy right now.

But then I remembered to pull my head up and get my ass into gear. I remembered that I am doing the BOOT CAMP. Now, yesterday, I had gotten a number and spoke to a good number of people. But today, I hadn't really done anything, and I couldn't just be weak and go home!

And so, as I was about to leave, I decided to do a cold approach to this hot chick in the shop.

I maintained eye contact, go convo rolling, used a little kino, and got her number, all the while remembering the advice given in the articles.

She was shy about giving it (or maybe just didn't have a high IL..but I didn't give a f*ck because I am a MAN, right?). She asked, "do you really want it?" It was as if she hadn't had a guy do a cold approach on her and ask for her number. I just kinda smiled and told her "well of course...why would I ask?" Then when she asked what we'd do, I told her there's a festival this weekend, and when I finish some work, we'll go out together.

This chick was definately kinda shy. She seemed a little boggled by the utter ballsy confidence that I showed with her (looking right into her eyes, talking smooth and casually, etc.). Plus, I wasn't exactly in my best condition when I approached her.

Whether it works out or not, I have to say...I felt much better that whole night. I had done something that most guys won't. I saw an opportunity and had the balls to take it.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Workerouter

I have a lingering breakup bothering me too and am in a new town so I used that as an excuse to stay in my shell.

No more though. I do have alot going on with work and studying for a big exam but any other time I will be out there doing it.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I am chilling at the bus stop today, and here is this hot brunette.

Well, I started talking to her and within a few minutes, I exchanged numbers with her and said we should go out to a festival I know of this weekend (it's funny because I also told this other girl I met last night we'd go to the same festival).

This has been my third cold approach to hot chicks within the last couple days, and with all of them I have exchanged numbers.

It feels good, and now, my feelings of depression of breaking up with my ex-gf is only a thing of the past!

ARK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where is this boot camp your talking about? I think I need to do some searching for these exercises.

Nevermind I found it.

Last edited:

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great

Router, good work man! Keep it up.

We are men. We have control. The girls are at the mercy of who asks them out. This is actually good news because a lot of dopey guys won't ask out hot chicks. The war has further slid the odds in our favor by creating thousands of 20 something sinle women and lonely wives with the guys continents away.

Now is the time gentlemen. The women want us to become houndd0gs in search of pvssy. Who are we to deny them?

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today

Made out with a married chic in the Park today. Got her info from the net. Important note here guys on why she said she is cheating:

She wanted an aggressive man who could "pound her". She basically said she didn't think her husband had it in him, wasn't aggressive enough, and so she is going to other guys.

I am 100% honest here. That is the reason she is cheating. If this doesn't convince you to loose the "nice guy" act, then nothing ever will. I was a victim of the nice guy synbdrome and I had no game for years. I am not a jerk, but I am now a MAN. Most women seem to want MEN, not some wimpy, coward of a man. The evidence is overwhelming to me now.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Today

Originally posted by everywomanshero
Made out with a married chic in the Park today. Got her info from the net. Important note here guys on why she said she is cheating:

She wanted an aggressive man who could "pound her". She basically said she didn't think her husband had it in him, wasn't aggressive enough, and so she is going to other guys.

I am 100% honest here. That is the reason she is cheating. If this doesn't convince you to loose the "nice guy" act, then nothing ever will. I was a victim of the nice guy synbdrome and I had no game for years. I am not a jerk, but I am now a MAN. Most women seem to want MEN, not some wimpy, coward of a man. The evidence is overwhelming to me now.
Lol hardcore, man!

Keep it up, but do you really want to pursue married women?!?!

wasurfr

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey every womens

Where you at man in the system? I kinda lost track. It's the end of the quarter so i am totally swamped with everything. I am still on the game though. This weekend i went to boise on business alone..didn't know anyone!! So i was like "there is no way i am sitting in my hotel on saturday night". so i went out and met two girls on the street and was out till 4:00 am. Anyways lets get back in sync man. I am finished with most my school stuff and am physched but it's hard to stay on task. Let me know