Anyone try the Bumble App yet?

Glassguy

Reaction score
I've picked up lays on both Tinder and Bumble. The Bumble chicks have always been higher value women vs Tinder.

I hope this helps.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say stick to Tinder or Happn... I've read a couple profiles on Tinder where women say "Bumble was too much work" at the end of the day we need to remember women like to be guided not leading. Eventually once the novelty of being "an independent women" wears off, they will come to despise putting in all the work.
99% of the first messages women send on Bumble all say "Hey, how are you?" That's a lot of work to come up with isn't it? lol

Do you use Bumble?

FitRick

Don Juan
Reaction score
99% of the first messages women send on Bumble all say "Hey, how are you?" That's a lot of work to come up with isn't it? lol

Do you use Bumble?
I've used it a couple times. good point you bring up. I was more just saying in general women want to be guided. They never want to be to leader in the interaction. By her sending the first message she assumes that responsibility of leading. Now, that may work at the begining, but unless you change the frame and lead the interaction that "hi, how are you." goes from *possible sexual partner* to *plutonic LJBF*

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say stick to Tinder or Happn... I've read a couple profiles on Tinder where women say "Bumble was too much work" at the end of the day we need to remember women like to be guided not leading. Eventually once the novelty of being "an independent women" wears off, they will come to despise putting in all the work.
Yeah, womens' concept of "putting in work" is not the same as mens'. Work for men is planning encounters, escalating properly, making jokes, keeping a conversation going, having the right pictures, and so on. For women, it's contacting the man first by saying "hi" to signal her approval of him starting to put work into her.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I've had more success with Bumble than Tinder or any other dating app.
Tinder seemed to have more fake profiles and prostitutes.

But I've only been on Bumble for about 24 hours now, so can't give much if a review yet.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually just downloaded it too... POF worked best for me, a bit tinder, a bit badoo... OKC never worked and match you have to pay right? **** it

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I actually just downloaded it too... POF worked best for me, a bit tinder, a bit badoo... OKC never worked and match you have to pay right? **** it
OKC is free, but you have to pay if you want to see who likes you or something stupid like that.

For some reason OKC worked better for me when I was in my mid 20's. I tried again last year and it was horrible. Didn't get a single date out of it. Which is odd because I'm in better shape now and my dating pool is larger.

It also had more fatties and trash than before. My guess is the hottest women always go to the newest and hippest dating site/app. Probably why Tinder has more trash than Bubble too.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Okc is fatties and trash in my area. It's like the misfit women who can't get action on pof go to okc.

I haven't had ANY fake profiles or spam on bumble. Tinder, in this area, is full of them.

Tonight I went out with a solid 8 from bumble.

Glassguy 1
Bumble 0

Winning

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Guys I'm loving this app. I'm getting more matches, more often and with hotter women than Tinder. And none of them are prostitutes or fake accounts.

This looks promising.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So far, I've seen a ratio of about 80 if not 90% ****able chick on it... Thing is I am in a small town currently around 60k people around so I have 3 matches but they're too far? I put it to 48km .. not gonna go further than that ah.
If only I lived in a big city :( I am going back home in a month so we'll see there but population is not much bigger... just less hippies, more trash...

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tried it for a couple of days. The amount of unattractive women in my area using old is over 9000. Trying to find an attractive woman in there is like searching for a unicorn. It's impossible. Deleted it , because i have no memory in my phone.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I've been tearing it up on bumble. Tinder sucks
This app is awesome for plate spinning. I'm loving it.

I keep getting new matches every week, while I text and date my old matches.

I won't say this replaces the cold approach, but its a great substitute when you don't have time to cold approach.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried it when it first came out (prolly a yr ago)?but put little effort into pictures. This time around a world of difference with better pics. I haven't submitted a LR but snagged 1 last weekend. A tall Ukrainain broad.

Been on maybe 2 weeks. I've read in some place there's lots of spammers/bots like Tinder but damn that's not the case were I live. I usually pass up on OLD now that it's Spring and patio season but I won't with the messages I've seen.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
This app is awesome for plate spinning. I'm loving it.

I keep getting new matches every week, while I text and date my old matches.

I won't say this replaces the cold approach, but its a great substitute when you don't have time to cold approach.
Bro just curious, don't you have a lot of money and are doing very very well in your finances?

If so, why are downloading dating apps to match with women? Unless you put in your profile 'I'm rich." o_O

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of the good thing about Bumble is that it helps to weed out time wasters and attention wh0res.

Not only do women have to send the first message but they have to do it within the first 24 hours. If they don't, the match disappears.

Unlike tinder where women just have to sit back and matches can sit there for decades.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumble is great if you are a good looking guy and know how to present or market yourself online i.e. Good pics/profile

I know a guy 39, lean not muscular but he has "that look"

In the midwest looking like this will get you toons of poon

He's slaying girls left and right

as for myself? Bumble has been a complete failure

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Bro just curious, don't you have a lot of money and are doing very very well in your finances?

If so, why are downloading dating apps to match with women? Unless you put in your profile 'I'm rich." o_O
Lol what a stupid question.

Why are HOT women on dating apps? These apps are for everyone. They are not just for losers and fat girls.