Anyone try the Bumble App yet?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol what a stupid question.

Why are HOT women on dating apps? These apps are for everyone. They are not just for losers and fat girls.
Lol that guy has to be a troll, unless you on a sugar daddy website saying your rich makes you look like a insecure doucebag
Your value comes in forms of your looks and if you are able to display high value

Glassguy

Reaction score
Here is a tip-

Every 30 days or so, deactivate your account and do a restart. You will get a lot of matches from chicks who probably skimmed over you initially.

Change your pics, update a little on your bio, do the restart.

I've already smashed 2 chicks that I didnt match with the first time after doing a restart a week ago.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Bumble is great if you are a good looking guy and know how to present or market yourself online i.e. Good pics/profile

I know a guy 39, lean not muscular but he has "that look"

In the midwest looking like this will get you toons of poon

He's slaying girls left and right

as for myself? Bumble has been a complete failure

Depends on what "midwest" you're talking about, a handsome ethnic guy can do REALLY WELL with women in states like Minnesota and Wisconsin. I had 100+ Tinder matches a couple years ago when I was in Minneapolis, most were white and above a 7 in the looks department and I am an Asian guy, granted not average looking but still, being white is not mandatory.

If we're talking Missouri, Nebraska, or Kansas then I agree.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what "midwest" you're talking about, a handsome ethnic guy can do REALLY WELL with women in states like Minnesota and Wisconsin. I had 100+ Tinder matches a couple years ago when I was in Minneapolis, most were white and above a 7 in the looks department and I am an Asian guy, granted not average looking but still, being white is not mandatory.

If we're talking Missouri, Nebraska, or Kansas then I agree.
I'm in Minneapolis.. As a black guy. Online dating sucks. Do way better in the field or social circle gaming

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in Minneapolis.. As a black guy. Online dating sucks. Do way better in the field or social circle gaming
From my experience I legitimately believe that if looks are equal, a handsome minority can do just as well as a handsome white guy (at times even better) on the online dating scene in Minneapolis. Now if you're fat or out of shape, then I understand but a Jeremy Meeks or Rob Evans type of black guy can absolutely clean up.

Most successful guy I knew in the city with a Punjabi guy who could grow a nice beard, had six pack abs, and took good pics.

Your pic was of Chris Hemsworth btw, a guy that handsome can get hot girls anywhere on the planet.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience I legitimately believe that if looks are equal, a handsome minority can do just as well as a handsome white guy (at times even better) on the online dating scene in Minneapolis. Now if you're fat or out of shape, then I understand but a Jeremy Meeks or Rob Evans type of black guy can absolutely clean up.

Most successful guy I knew in the city with a Punjabi guy who could grow a nice beard, had six pack abs, and took good pics.

Your pic was of Chris Hemsworth btw, a guy that handsome can get hot girls anywhere on the planet.
Same could be said for Jeremy Meeks and Rob Evans can pull anywhere. Online dating for a black and colored guys is all about looks. Minneapolis girls love black guys hence I'm going uptown tonight!
y
es sireeee

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Same could be said for Jeremy Meeks and Rob Evans can pull anywhere. Online dating for a black and colored guys is all about looks. Minneapolis girls love black guys hence I'm going uptown tonight!
y
es sireeee
Online dating for guys in general is all about looks bro.

Minneapolis girls seem to love going for minorities in general lol, guess it's because the state is white, safe, and they haven't been hit with a ton of illegal immigrants and trashy refugees like a lot of other areas have. Lets hope it stays this way so cool minorities can score because I sure as h3ll do not want this place to end up like Toronto!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating for guys in general is all about looks bro.

Minneapolis girls seem to love going for minorities in general lol, guess it's because the state is white, safe, and they haven't been hit with a ton of illegal immigrants and trashy refugees like a lot of other areas have. Lets hope it stays this way so cool minorities can score because I sure as h3ll do not want this place to end up like Toronto!
Really? weird cause I have heard nothing decent things baout Toronto I know feminism is crazy up there
But all my black friends have done well there according to them

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Really? weird cause I have heard nothing decent things baout Toronto I know feminism is crazy up there
But all my black friends have done well there according to them
black guys definitely do well in Toronto and just Canada in general, non-black minorities (Asians, Indians, and Arabians) struggle

What I noticed about Minnesota was that non-black minorities were doing quite well too, as an Asian guy I had it tough in Toronto but did better in Minneapolis than anywhere else in the country.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, I can't even handle the plates I'm getting from this app. At least two of these girls seem like good GF material and I don't know which one to choose!! I want both.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Guys, I can't even handle the plates I'm getting from this app. At least two of these girls seem like good GF material and I don't know which one to choose!! I want both.
Then spin both. Thats the great thing about "dating". Play the field my man.

And a little tip- it certainly doesnt HURT when you let them both know that you are seeing other people. Amazingly, if they are high interest, they will give you their best shot to try and isolate you.

Have fun with it and remember:

2 is better than none!