Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone tried out this method of Birth Control?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is something I would definitely like to try.

So far it's only in trials in India, when it's coming to North America has yet to be seen.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So let me see...American men wash, cook, change diapers, date single mothers, take the kids to school, AND want to take birth control. Wow. I am starting to want an American man.

Guys, scrotum mutilation is not cool. Just saying. And get a pair! Quit reading stuff from weird asexual (nice way of saying GAY) NYC based writers who like to act in local plays.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, BigJimbo actually had a good post. +1

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
So let me see...American men wash, cook, change diapers, date single mothers, take the kids to school, AND want to take birth control. Wow. I am starting to want an American man.

Guys, scrotum mutilation is not cool. Just saying. And get a pair! Quit reading stuff from weird asexual (nice way of saying GAY) NYC based writers who like to act in local plays.
What the hell are you talking about?

It's gay to want a method of birth control that men can control other than condoms which suck and a vasectomy which is permanent?

Every man alive who doesn't want kids should be on this method if there are no crazy side-effects.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
It's not birth control, we don't get pregnant. It's insurance that you don't get the girl pregnant. And if you do, it's not yours and you can slowly walk the fvck away and let the other poor sap deal with the cheating ho.

I would think this is up your alley. It's insurance some broad doesn't put you in a prison for 18 years.