Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone noticed a decline of Thirst? in SM comments section

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I m not into the sack shaving because I m terrified of the re-growth :eek:

Also gf does that anyway so y increase my overhead

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just wait until life like sex dolls, women will be squirming for male attention. I think its a combination of men who are 18 who grow up in "me-too era".

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know if this a light bulb moment for men, But i've noticed when an everyday woman posts selfies, the thirsty comments have all but vanished, and 70% of the likes are coming from women

I also noticed a few women put covert "help" status's the other day, and it was met with tumbleweed.

is something happening out there are men waking up, ?

observation of the last fortnight
Yes, I think that men have realised that giving women free attention gets them nowhere. Women still get off on the number of followers and all seem to think that they can make a career out of posing and sitting on their butts, but as far as I'm concerned Instagram "models" are just free material for masturbation purposes only and if I see a picture that doesn't turn me on I unfollow instantly and I never like their photos (unless perhaps accidentally whilst I'm doing something else).

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are still thirsty and simping. That hasn't changed. OnlyFans is simp-land. Men are still swiping on apps and acting thirsty on apps. Men are still trying to slide into DMs on Instagram.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are still thirsty and simping. That hasn't changed. OnlyFans is simp-land. Men are still swiping on apps and acting thirsty on apps. Men are still trying to slide into DMs on Instagram.
Yea I thought it was going down until I looked at a few social media platforms. Seen a few simps proudly call themselves 'simps' for a girl.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no single moms in my area can get commitment, ....something is happening somewhere
There is finally social shaming on men that get single moms, Im sorry for the kids who are the first victims of the cvnt but it should be clear to any woman that fvcking around comes with conseguences and those conseguences are not white knights and welfare checks.

The only way to stop a misbehaviour is to punish it rather than reward it.

The average man nowadays walks on egg shells yet the average woman thinks she has an out of jail card for whatever stupid idea her emotions suggest.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather read a book and fill my mind with wonders than listen to "omg" "exactly" "actually" "right?" etc every other word chirped.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man's peak is somewhere between 34 to 38 (on average) and health status does matter.
Agreed on average. The importance of high T and avoiding estrogen and exo-estrogen away.
A man getting Botox? Wow that’s a new low. The crash is coming for the guy ? Then what? Hopefully he will find SoSuave lol
I read estrogenation. The amount of low T and high esyrogenics in EVERYTHING explains the cucks of the day.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed as well. All I see is other women stepping up where the white knight used to. Perhaps all the men have started to learn that complimenting women doesn't stop their d1ck from getting glued to their hand. What I've also been finding is that men are generally checking out of relationship hotel. They're not getting laid from complimenting women and they're seeing all the bat5hit crazy bytches out there and are instead focusing on working their ass off and indulging in their own hobbies and lifestyles. I've said it before that the population is going to decrease over the next little while with all the boomers dying while the trannies and men opt out of procreation.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed as well. All I see is other women stepping up where the white knight used to. Perhaps all the men have started to learn that complimenting women doesn't stop their d1ck from getting glued to their hand. What I've also been finding is that men are generally checking out of relationship hotel. They're not getting laid from complimenting women and they're seeing all the bat5hit crazy bytches out there and are instead focusing on working their ass off and indulging in their own hobbies and lifestyles. I've said it before that the population is going to decrease over the next little while with all the boomers dying while the trannies and men opt out of procreation.
Even if we get rid of the boomers and the overwhelming cost of their healthcare and retirement, we will have such cost on tax payers to be kept due to all the spinsters that no longer are fed and clothed from their missing husbands.

Everytime I needed an hospital anywhere in western europe all I found there were old people and women of all age....apparently men avoid such places unless they are bleeding (like I was).

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the bigger picture has to be taken into consideration. Technology and peace makes people weaker. It's a natural process probably. Feminism might be the symtom but not the cause of it.

Men who are not competitve can survive nowadays. In the past these "mgtow's" were probably cannon fodder, slaves, or monks.

So maybe if you have no options it's because you are weak because of the easy life nowadays.

That might be partly true for women as well.

That can be the reason why people don't have much sex. They are survivers that should not have survived.

I am just playing devil's advocate here.

The standard is normally: The woman needs a reason for sex. The man
needs just an opportunity.

If they still don't do it they may have become "degenerate" in the evo bio sense. Nature normally doesn't care if you are happy. It "cares" if you make babies even if it's risky.

There is a saying: Only through the lens of evo bio life makes sense