Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone Mewing?

Toddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
For those that haven't heard of it, it's about improving your jawline by tongue placement; swallowing; chewing and exercise.
I've been doing it a couple of months now, I would be interested to hear whether anyone is doing this and what success they've had.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to. It does help but it takes a lot of work and dedication. And it is not an overnight process.

Now I just chew gum when I drive or play sports. Chewing becomes second nature very easily and it gives you more or less the same jawline.

Modern Man Advice

Toddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to. It does help but it takes a lot of work and dedication. And it is not an overnight process.

Now I just chew gum when I drive or play sports. Chewing becomes second nature very easily and it gives you more or less the same jawline.

Modern Man Advice
Cheers, I'll stick with it for a year or so and see how it goes. I'm even taping my mouth shut at night so 24/7.

Deranged

Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard about this about a year ago on a MPMD youtube vid, looked into it further and have been doing it ever since. It's free and can be beneficial, why not? It seems to be the most desirable resting position for your tongue when not talking or eating. Measurable results? Sure. It would be a no brainer for anyone with a weak chin to add Mewing into their daily routine.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't make your jaw sore OP, TMJ can be a *****

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems unnatural to me. I do try to rest my tongue on the roof of my mouth but the way I've seen it described it seems like you have to force your tongue back more and basically clench your teeth together.

You should definitely never breath through your mouth though. And try eating more foods that require a lot of chewing like steak. Chewing gum helps too.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It looks really weird...I tried it for a while a few years ago and I just couldn't keep up with it