Anyone from TEHRAN here?

lyamdb

Don Juan
Reaction score
if anyone from tehran is here I'd love to get along. whatever you're into, you have subscribed here. so we have alot in common and maybe we can help each other out. esp if you like to work on your DJ skills.

Reaction score
You have hors in IRAN too? How are they different from American hors - from what you know??

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
more hairy bro, yea

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iranian b1tches are hot! if only I knew farsi....

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm seeing a persian girl. She's hot as hell and she's rich to boot. Can't beat that.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agha chakerym....t town

yes persian girls are by far the hottest and best to hook up with...u dont need all the bs of getting played with them (talking about persio girls in general) some of the ones here in OC play hard, but when you know the trick they come in a breeze

lyamdb

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha its fun to know some persian guys are here! charm&style mokhlesim dadash. vali pas kasi az tehran nis na? yeah persian bytches are really hot!

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lyamdb said:
haha its fun to know some persian guys are here! charm&style mokhlesim dadash. vali pas kasi az tehran nis na? yeah persian bytches are really hot!
yani chi?? bro you tryna find someone on this forum whose in tehran?? I doubt anyone is...i reside in SoCal.

hahaha ya he'd get a slap for that...but then he could try saying "koon meydii ya na?"

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
lyamdb said:
if anyone from tehran is here I'd love to get along. whatever you're into, you have subscribed here. so we have alot in common and maybe we can help each other out. esp if you like to work on your DJ skills.
Salam! I'm visiting Tehran this summer (June/July), so maybe we can hang. Yeah, I've never been, but I heard the scene over there is pretty nice for parties. Do you have AIM or Yahoo Messenger? I have a lot of friends/family there, so it will be very 'jaleb' :D

Charm&Style said:
juss say "kos bedeh"
Haha, good one.

Actually, you should say "jeegaretoh meekhoram" (kind of tough to write with English letters).

StoneSeed

Reaction score
PRMoon said:
I'm seeing a persian girl. She's hot as hell and she's rich to boot. Can't beat that.
Cool! So there are some that are not really traditional/religious? I know 1 also, pretty cute too.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lyamdb said:
yeah bro I'm using yahoo messenger. my id is farhadr227@yahoo.com
add me if you want. we can have some fun.
bro what part of tehran you at...im visiting in the summer too, most likely ill be in Valiasr or Shahrakeh Gharb(or however you say it lol) Anyways me and 10 or 12 of my close friends are rolling from california to tehran so we'll kick it for shure with you and attraction.

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am turkish and I reckon Iranian chicks are the hottest there is the fit my ideal. The ugly ones are ****, the hot ones are the best there is.

thirtyplus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to say, as an American, that I and a huge number of other Americans are praying our President puts down the crack pipe and doesn't bomb your country. I think it is a beautiful country with a proud and beautiful people (especially the ladies ;)) and an amazing history, and open hostilities between our two countries would be horrifying.

lyamdb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
bro what part of tehran you at...im visiting in the summer too, most likely ill be in Valiasr or Shahrakeh Gharb(or however you say it lol) Anyways me and 10 or 12 of my close friends are rolling from california to tehran so we'll kick it for shure with you and attraction.
man you comming here with 12 friends? COOL! :yes: that's really gonna be something aint it? Heck you'll have hell of fun! I live in Mirdamad which is close to Valiasr. Hey, Shahrake Gharb which you can simply call Shahrak is FUUUULL of chicks. Its just the right place!
Hit me up. We're gonna kick some azz.
Keep in touch bro.

lyamdb

Don Juan
Reaction score
thirtyplus said:
I just want to say, as an American, that I and a huge number of other Americans are praying our President puts down the crack pipe and doesn't bomb your country. I think it is a beautiful country with a proud and beautiful people (especially the ladies ;)) and an amazing history, and open hostilities between our two countries would be horrifying.
Thanks man. Here in Iran, its nice to notice that some people in US aren't really lured by the bad bad image projected by western media from our country. I know the government sucks but hey that's what the governments are really for isn't that?!
And I think you already know that people here don't really want DOWN with any country. that's just some shiit between governments. let the people be friends. and be human.