Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone find direct game less effective?

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
You obviously do not have abundance from this approach. If you did, then you wouldn't need me to validate it.

Your actions betray your words, my friend. I would give you a rebuttal, but you yourself do not believe in the words you are saying, so it's not worth it.

Your entire post is simply you telling YOURSELF, not me, but YOU, that you should be aggressive because it looks more manly. You say this to yourself because you yourself have approach anxiety and a difficult time being aggressive...And you also had past regrets where the women clearly gave you signs but you didn't do anything. You are projecting your own chumpness onto me.

I can approach any woman, any time. I just choose not to because I demand that women make an effort if they want my validation. This is MY price. The same way I demand guys to offer me value if they want to be part of my life. I don't care what women want. I'm not trying to do what "works." I think you mistaken me for a seducer trying to impress women.
So an attractive man who gets attractive women doesn't have abundance simply because he approaches women?

Are you suggesting he just obtains this magical "abundance" out of thin air?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So an attractive man who gets attractive women doesn't have abundance simply because he approaches women?

Are you suggesting he just obtains this magical "abundance" out of thin air?
I have no idea what his definition of abundance is but to me, it's having a multitude of variety to choose from (Women). He states that I myself do not believe the words that I'm saying even though I'm speaking from personal experience with many many Women (Very Attractive ones at that). I stopped taking his post seriously once he wrote that I have approach anxiety and difficulty being aggressive when in reality I have pulled beautiful Women within groups of other beautiful Women many times.

To each his own.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
I have no idea what his definition of abundance is but to me, it's having a multitude of variety to choose from (Women). He states that I myself do not believe the words that I'm saying even though I'm speaking from personal experience with many many Women (Very Attractive ones at that). I stopped taking his post seriously once he wrote that I have approach anxiety and difficulty being aggressive when in reality I have pulled beautiful Women within groups of other beautiful Women many times.

To each his own.
Stormy Daniels sounds like an incel living in a cope-maxxxing dreamworld where he's a CEO / Hollywood A lister who just enters an environment and every woman he desires approaches him and makes the effort before he reciprocates.

This is the new form of incel hating on successful men who actually get women. Pretend you have so much "abundance" by being a God whom women just approach instead so you can then try to "one up" the dude who actually approaches women and gets them by saying "i dont have to".

Abundance of coping bs is the only "abundance" these fools have.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

To each his own.
Abundance works in tandem with how great a man you're become.

But the greatness is never about seducing women since that is not men's inherent purpose.

Greatness = Passion + Effectiveness.

In 3 areas of ur life = Mentally (IQ or genius in ur given purpose), spiritually (depths of singular/multiple religion or others) and physically (muscle memory through physical work and constant exercises).

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Abundance works in tandem with how great a man you're become.

But the greatness is never about seducing women since that is not men's inherent purpose.
I agree with that, however I want to point out:

Whether you use direct or indirect game, either way it's still seduction. Even if your strategy is to make girls invest in you by working for you, that's still a seduction technique.

Ideally speaking, the greater you are, the higher your value, the easier it should be to attract or seduce. But what some high value guys are missing is the kind of lifestyle and environment where they are constantly meeting women. That's why some guys will have to approach more while other can lay back more.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score

Whether you use direct or indirect game, either way it's still seduction. Even if your strategy is to make girls invest in you by working for you, that's still a seduction technique.

Ideally speaking, the greater you are, the higher your value, the easier it should be to attract or seduce. But what some high value guys are missing is the kind of lifestyle and environment where they are constantly meeting women. That's why some guys will have to approach more while other can lay back more.
Forbes lists the worlds billionaires who are at the pinnacle of success yet we don't see droves of 10 models tripping over thenselves to date or sleep with them. Are they not in environments to meet high quality women and have them lining up for a shot?

I guess they haven't reached this magical level of abundance success yet?

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
It's not a seduction technique. If you are not an attractive guy, it does not matter how much of a challenge you are. It doesn't matter how much you try to manipulate women to invest in you. It doesn't matter how much compliance you try to coax out of women. Your game is completely useless.

And if you are an attractive guy, the game doesn't really end there. There are still entitled women who will try to have you live in THEIR reality and serve them. Do all the work of pursuing.

What I am talking about is frame game. It skips over everyone's heads because these guys are living in women's frames. They serve women. They do what they think women want.

I am not even talking about attraction. Guys who harp on attraction gives themselves away as not having abundance. Guys who have abundance do not care about attraction. It is taken for granted.

Attraction is like the first grade. I am talking about molding women and having them live in your reality. In my reality, everyone must make an effort to give me value if they want anything out of me. This is just out of self respect.

This reality is where you will feel empowered and you will have women doing your bidding. This is also a reality that give women the greatest sense of purpose. You make them feel feminine because they are giving to you. That's what they want to do. They also feel empowered through you because they are living up to your standards and principles.

A man with a strong reality is someone women love to follow.

In romance, if you are not shaping women, they are shaping you.

You can tell who the real incels are when they say stuff like they'd rather get laid than become billionaires. These guys are completely shaped by women.

Even if these guys aren't interacting with women on the daily, the proper advice is never to become a no life seducer. The advice is to develop hobbies you are passionate about that have attractive women in it. In that environment, you will find out that women are the real seducers. It is THEIR game and their domain. Your job is to become great, their job is to seduce you. This is the natural way of things.

It is sad times when men think their ultimate purpose in life is serving women just to get laid.

If one path leads to abundance and the other path leads to a numbers game of 100 approaches = 5 flakey numbers and maybe 1 date, why would I suggest being a no life seducer?

You can approach women as supplement, sure. But you need a social life where you have access to women. This is all just common sense to any guy who gets laid on a daily basis. I know it's harder to achieve. But if you even have one source of women, it could change the entire game in your favor. And when you walk around with abundance, MORE women will be drawn to you.

Abundance begets more abundance. Lack begets lack. It is compounded. That's how it works.

There is no such thing as a guy with no life who is able to leave his basement and put on a persona and is able to create abundance out of thin air through his "game." Why do you think guys take 10 years to learn game? It is compensating for a whole lot of lack...specially a lack of greater purpose beyond women and a social life that has access to women.

Have a greater purpose beyond women. Infiltrate social circles and network. Use your "game" to build connections with gatekeepers and high status people who have access to women. Have hobbies and passions that have women in it so that you don't become too needy by living in a vacuum (manosphere). Be more than a seducer. This is the formula to abundance. Written in plain sight.

The 100 approaches = 5 flakey numbers and maybe 1 date joke is not a joke. This is universal for ALL no life seducers. If you were a hot woman, you'd be impressed by a guy who walks around all day spam approaching women? Or the purposeful man with the social connections, cool hobbies and friends?

P.S. I don't hate on no life seducers. I pity them. People only hate on you when you are winning in life.

P.P.S. I say all of this as a FORMER no life seducer with about 5000 approaches under my belt. I think at best I had about 50 lays spam approaching (that were mostly 6's, with a few 8's once in a blue moon). But when I started to infiltrate social circles that had hot women, I started having 8's and 9's seducing me. I finally saw the light.

The amount of effort I needed to get laid as a no life seducer was 1000%. The amount of effort I needed to get laid as a king of a social circle that has hot women is 1%. This tells you all you need to know. I am the same guy. But in one environment (The night clubs) I am a peasant. And another environment (social circle) I am a king. But the beauty of it is once I developed that state of abundance from my social circles, I was able to carry it with me back into the clubs. My "frame" normalized itself. And I realized that a lot of entitled women didn't get a long with me. They were attracted to me, but wanted me to live in THEIR frame. That's why I said earlier that attraction is just the beginning. There is still a whole frame battle that hasn't played out yet. And women either submit to you, or you serve them.
So what are kings of social circles Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Michael Bloomberg, Zuckerman etc and the rest of the worlds richest men doing wrong.

Their social circles are vast and packed with hot women, men, other high rollers etc. Are 9s and 10s lining up to seduce them?

What are they missing in your comic book fantasy land?

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
I never said that social circles = get hot women. I said if you are an attractive guy, all you need to do is surround yourself with women.

Attractive guy being Status/looks/fitness/purpose/dominance and a myriad of other things.

Unattractive guys also exist in social circles.

But that's besides the point. I'm not going to pretend I know for sure those billionaires don't get laid behind closed doors. For all I know they could be attending underground sex parties where they are getting fvcked up the arse with dildos by women.
"Attractive" guy is subjective.

Clubs, OLD etc IS surrounding yourself with women.

Getting in a high value or any social circle with women in it IS surrounding yourself with women.

You cannot display "dominance" by passively sitting around in any surrounding of women and expecting all the top tier to then be the dominant ones approaching your passive arse by just sitting there displaying "status" especially in a social circle of equal high value.

Looks are subjective. No one is every 9 or 10s cup of tea like not every 9 or 10 is a high value man's or man period cup of tea.

Being fit is great IF youre her cup of tea. Otherwise she'll gravitate towards the other fit man she desires instead.

Purpose is subjective. Not every purpose guarantees everyone else will be impressed.

This isn't "one size fits all build a bear" out of descriptives that just sound good.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
What I mean is surrounding yourself with women in broad day light. Women's value are diluted in the night clubs when they get approached by 100 guys and you are guy 101. In broad day light, they are on even grounds with you. There is less entitlement. There is less noise. Your dominance is more apparent.

My experience has been the opposite of yours. I don't have any theories. All I have is actual experience. You can't invalidate someone's experience, lol. And my experience aligns with many other guys who are successful with women.

And I'll tell you exactly what my experience is so that there is no confusion.

I showed up to a social circle full of 8's, 9's, and 10's. I immediately got negged by an 8. She thought I was too indifferent so she did something to get my attention. I was surprised because she was hot. I was still used to being from the clubs. I did not know at the time that women in social circles are not as entitled. If anything, they needed my validation.

A week later I ended up in conversation with another hgb8 who said "Yeah we should definitely do that together sometime." She gave me plausible deniability to be alone with her.

I discovered that in broad day light, all female game is brushing their a$$ses against you incidentally (incidental kino), sexual eye contact, and plausible deniability. When I get them alone, the window they give me is usually so big that when I escalate, it feels like a movie moment.

Remember, I wasn't passive on purpose. I WAS a seducer. But these women didn't give me a chance to be aggressive. You can’t be a raging bull in a delicate china shop. Women have reputations. Some women want to hook up with you on the side but they don’t want anyone to know. Escalating without cues = lack of social calibration and getting ostracized from the tribe.

Seduction is not something you do TO a woman like most of you believe. It is something you do WITH a woman.

This is why I don't preach heavy intent. Seduction is something that builds up to a critical mass where the two of you are equally feeding it energy. When you both finally get together, it is supposed to feel like an explosive release. At least in social circles outside the night clubs.

It seemed like every week the women took turns seducing me. I was just being myself. No agenda. No intent. Just treating them like normal human beings. And they did most of the seducing. They had the game all figured out since they were 14 years old. There was nothing I was adding to the picture besides being a guy they were attracted to. All I had to do really was show up with my presence, and the flirtatious vibe would be on.

After one girl vouched for me, I was pretty much validated by the entire social circle. I had automated social proof/status without doing a single approach. Women want what OTHER women want. This is common knowledge.

Some of the hot women were even offended at times when I didn't give them attention. It blew my mind. It was a vast difference from hanging out at night clubs and trying to seduce women. These 8's and 9's were offended I didn't validate them, as opposed to 8's and 9's in night clubs taking my validation for granted.

So as you can see, not all environments are created equal. There are some environments where you are the target and other environments where you have to do all the work.

At some point I became completely entitled.

This was when I walked back into the night clubs. My game completely changed. I went from 100% intent to 25%. I would throw out a bait to see if she would bite. A lot of times I found that even when women were attracted to me, they still wanted me to do all the work. It was because I was guy number 100 that approached them that night.

So as you can see, I am not saying it is impossible to get laid in the night clubs. I am just saying the social dynamics are different. One resembles a patriarchy where women compete for your validation (social circles), and one resembles a matriarchy where you compete for women's validation (night clubs).

It could very well be that I am at least a 7 on the looks scale so my experience in social circles is rather effortless and other guys might not have the same success. All I know is that day game for me is 100x easier than night game. And the women are hotter, play less games, make more of an effort, and are more down to earth as well.

I basically learned all of my game from 8's and 9's in broad day light. That's where all of my calibration comes from. I think I'd rather trust that than guys from the internet.

Noone can convince me that being a no life seducer scavenging for bar flooze in night clubs, and competing with 100 douchebags is more optimal than being in social circles with hot women, or having hobbies that have a lot of women in it. I was a PUA for almost 10 years, and the difference is night and day.
You surround yourself with women in broad daylight? Do you have a job? You claim you have a purpose. Is that purpose to not work and magically have yourself surrounded by women in broad daylight? Do these women work too or are they too busy surrounding you? You say you have your own purpose first then learned all your game from women?

You're so dominant that you need all competition removed to succeed by surrounding yourself with women in broad daylight and not in clubs etc since you're so in demand? You are making zero sense son.

Waaay too much pua "game" bs lingo you've typed there bud.

And the only thing that tells anyone who actually gets women without ever needing to resort to pua "game" is that you sir are cope maxing in fantasyland.

Try again.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Broad day light - hobbies that has women, social circles, social events, etc. Surely you can have these things and have a job at the same time.

I learned all my game from women because they are the real seducers, like I have said many times. They have their own universal game that apparently you guys don't know about.

Negging to get your attention. Incidental sexual kino. Plausible deniability to invite you to be alone with her - This is all universal female game. This is what women do to guys they are attracted to. If women don't do that to you, then it speaks volumes about you.

Nothing I am saying is esoteric knowledge. It is all common knowledge that guys who get laid know and experience.

I never said I was the most dominant guy. All I said was when I show up to social circles, I have it 100x easier.

I am not in the business of trying to prove I have the best "game." That is silly. My strategy is putting myself in situations where I have abundance with little effort.
Again with the pua nerd fest lingo. That's an incel tell son. PUA "game" etc is for the desperate, powerless and clueless with women to believe they have gained some secret society magical "powers" when all that shyt is just spam approaching and relying on a woman to choose you regardless of "game" voodoo autism. You're a little too much with the pua lingo to be "past" it like you claim.

So tell us these daytime broad daylight situations you surround yourself with women that dominantly approach you because they have to have you..

You said broad daylight. Let us all know these broad daylight social circle social events where you aren't the 101st dude hitting on hot women like in the clubs at night..are these events only including you and strictly women, no man competition allowed? Are these social circles only including you and no other men that would hit on these same women?

C'mon son. You're all over the place.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Lol. Okay. I'll play your game since I have some free time.

I once went to a yoga class where there was 5 guys and like 30 women.

Another time I went to an event at a dance center and the ratio was 90/10 female to male.

Keep in mind I happen to like the arts and yoga and fitness. I am not pulling teeth showing up to these places just because there are chicks there.

If you use your powers of logic, you can easily find places where the women outnumber men.

Now of course, what happens at these places depends on the guy. If women find him attractive, the numbers are in his favor. If he is not attractive, it doesn't matter how many women he surrounds himself with.

The biggest difference is entitlement. Women don't have that resting b1tch face, expect you to buy them a drink, and look at you as if you are a tool. You are on even grounds with them.

This is the best you can hope for as a guy. The rest is up to you. Some guys clean up in these environments. Some guys still have to go home alone and jerk off.

If you are curious what happens to me, I already told you. A woman senses my presence, she gives me a sign, and I would throw her a bait. We both bask in sexual tension. And at some point she gives me an excuse to be alone with her. This has happened to me HUNDREDS of times. It's like ground hog day. All female game is the same. They give you a sign, get close to you, and give you a excuse to be alone with them.
1) You're still operating within women's frame by going to places in broad daylight for them to be the dominants in approaching.

2) You are a passive in needing to be in places where women outnumber men so you are not the 101st man hitting on them like in clubs while at the same time are even more a passive waiting for them to approach you.

3) if your presence was so great you wouldn't need to have practiced pua and game in the past let alone complain about the competition in clubs at night causing you to run to where there are a majority of women in the day.

4) You say in a previous post in this thread you don't care about attraction then go on to say being an ATTRACTIVE man is a good quality and women finding a man ATTRACTIVE is one of the things needed.

5) You say men are more worried about attracting women then becoming billionaires yet youve spent more time on a forum dedicated to meeting, attracting, and dating women, using pua dork speak, and going out in broad daylight to dance class "one time", once to yoga and you like arts class. Is this how in your brain full of logic having a pupose of becoming a billionaire?

5) these one time broad daylight events lead your passive arse to be sexually assaulted by dominant women hundreds of times like groundhog day? Women in front of other women in a majority of women are all sensing your presence then approaching you, rubbing their arses on you and giving hints for a man with a purpose, who doesnt care about attraction, while repeating attraction hundreds of times like groundhogs day in this very thread. And this is being more concerned with being a billionaire then operating in womens frame? The same frame in which they are the dominants and you are the passive.

Keep cope alive kid.

The intelligent posters aren't buying it.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This does not mean being inactive. You can reward her by showing interest
I believe you have the successes you describe in your posts. But based on quite a number of your posts, including your self-described handsomeness (which I am not doubting), such as growing a beard to try to decrease the number of women hitting on you, I think your personal experience with women is very different from most others and you might not realize this due to your privilege. The way you describe it, my guess is you're a solid 9 or 10. For those of us who are not 9s or 10s, this is not our reality. Attractive women don't frequently hit on us right in front of their boyfriends lol. They don't all gossip about us because we aren't the one 10 in the group.

Many of us go about our lives doing things where we sometimes aren't hitting on girls or approaching. Could be at the office, grocery store, running errands, yoga class, whatever. If girls were so drawn to us that strange women were constantly coming up to us and "accidentally" touching us, or eye fvcking us, or talking to us all the time, why on Earth would we bother doing cold approaches? There would be no need! But the simple truth is, it just doesn't happen to guys below a 9 that often, and when it does, it's rarely with the kind of women we want.

I don't do night game and 100% agree with your comments there. But as an attractive yet not Chad-level guy, if I didn't initiate approaches, I wouldn't be having any sex. Hot women aren't throwing themselves at me.

I do get your point about not validating women without their deserving it and I totally agree. I feel everyone, not just women, should have to earn validation. But high value attractive women aren't throwing themselves and initiating with guys who aren't 9s, even in covert ways, in high enough numbers that allow for abundance. So I must initiate. My view is that the initiation does provide some validation, which is unavoidable whether direct or indirect, but also no big deal because you can very quickly change the frame from there during the interaction. The pattern is along the lines of, "You caught my eye, but now I'm wondering..... what else do you have for me? Prove it." I see no problem with this directness and like another guy mentioned , I've also had women thank me for the directness. They are often approached by guys who talk to them but the woman is on edge the whole time because she doesn't know what his intent is and she hates a guy who wants something from her but doesn't come out with it. Yes that pressure could be seen as positive, but in my experience it isn't the kind of pressure they need. The pressure that turns them on is you applying pressure on them to qualify themselves to you.... Not leave them wondering if you're going to ask them for money, try to sell them a blender, or save their soul to Jesus.

I think you may have hit the proverbial pot of gold in your particular social circle (I've yet to find one with so many 7s, 8s, and 9s), and combined with your looks and your game (which for you means extreme awareness and social calibration), it's providing you with awesome results. But that same game/combination is just not going to work for most of the rest of us who aren't 9s or 10s.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Ok, and I shall answer ur concerns.
I completely agree.

If that's a man's intent, to seduce directly or indirectly, the intent still remains the same.

Indirectly - he uses manipulation .

Directly - he uses normal every day pua trickery or manipulation.

Doesn't really matter which he uses, its still very much a game within the feminine imperative, one that aims to please, correct?

These are the 'games' played by the vast majority of men.

And within the feminine imperative, the natural gamers or the natural predators, are actually women, are you open to the possibility of this and for further discussion ?

It depends on ur definition of high value. Some you see as high value yet those same, I will see as very low value.

The only truth of being higher value can only be based on a man's inherent natural abilities and his ability or wants (of women or sex) is highly dependent on which quadrant he is born into.

For the purposes of this discussion, let's use an intellectual and an expressive.

As an intellectual goes higher up in value, using his natural abilities, to create vast hypothetically solutions to the mysteries of the universe, but his growth in IQ will also subsequently lead to a decline in EQ, this is very normal.

Once at the pinnacle of an intellectual greatness, his desire to solve mysteries of the universe supersedes the desire to solve the mystery of women, he might from time to time revert to his biological needs and/or social expectations but is not emotionally drawn to it.

The Expressives on the other hand are the total opposites.

A high value expressive, at the pinnacle of their greatness would have plenty of women swooning with their acting, singing, poetry and etc.

It would be as easy as drinking water yet at the very top, they are the most loneliest too.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
1) This makes no sense. I am going to places where the ratio is 90/10 female to male. Whether or not women approach me has nothing to do with me living in women's frames, lol. They approach me because they like me.

2) I already said a million times that I do approach, but only after I get a sign. I don't do cold approaches. It is socially awkward in these environments. NOONE does cold approaches in these social events. They look for social cues like normal human beings.

3) I became a PUA out of vanity. I had girls in high school and college. I thought I could go out and just go out and have women eat out of my hands. I learned quickly that the night clubs are a matriarchy. Being handsome is not good enough. You have to be handsome and bend over backwards.

4) I don't care about attraction because I take it for granted. What I care about is the women meeting me half way. I always attract women. But women don't always submit to me.

5) Yes but if you look at my posts, I spend most of my time reframing guys to tell them to work on their purpose in life. To me, this is not a dating forum.

6) If I have women pursuing me, I am the dominant one. Pursuing doesn't make you dominant. If you think women wanting to have sex with you = operating in a woman's frame, then it is obvious that you are not the type that women pursue.

This is why you cannot relate to me.

You are operating from the paradigm of "I have to do something to get laid"

I am operating from the paradigm of "All I have to do is show up."

My reality is beyond your comprehension. You don't understand it. It's okay.
You're living as a passive in womens frame as you need to be surrounded by them with the least amount of man competition as possible like a coward.

You approach after getting a sign like a passive. Women need to be the dominant aggressors for you to then "man up".

You say women give you signs yet that all went out the window at clubs and pua couldnt save you after 10 years. Because so many women gave you signs that you still needed to learn pua foolery and go to majority women events. Riiiighto.

You don't care about attraction while constantly referencing the same attraction you dont care about. You'll be the first billionaire who talks about his billions every chance he gets while "not caring about his billions".

You join a forum to meet and discuss women to not think of it as a dating forum. What is it then in your logical mind? An arts and crafts forum?

IF you have women pursuing you. IF. You claim IF you have women pursuing you you are the "dominant" one while needing to have learned pua and game for 10 years and surround yourself with women because you weren't so dominant in clubs. Im sure while running from getting your arse kicked you are the "dominant" one. If the cops chase some fool he is the "dominant" one too.

Your paradigm is autism and inceldom copeville. Your paradigm is the only self proclaimed attractive man who needs to be surrounded by a majority of women or else you arent so dominant.

Keep coping. Im lmao

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never done night game so can't compare and contrast. But I did find the proverbial pot of gold once, when I was 18 delivering pizzas as a summer job. The bar was set very low for dudes at this particular pizza joint. I was the best looking and probably the "coolest" guy who worked there (which wasn't saying much). And all the girls would gossip about me and flirt with me, much as you describe in your social circle, so I know what you're talking about to some extent. But it was wasted on me as I was totally clueless at 18. I dated one of the girls there for a short bit but that was it.

Never since have I been able to reproduce that, even though I'm far more attractive now than I was at 18. I've been a lot of places and seen a lot of things. Never have I been to a place consistently packed with 7s and up. Even the social group places and events I go to where there are SOME 7s and 8s, they aren't giving me IOIs, though some 4s and 5s might. Yet the 7s and 8s are extremely receptive if I "cold" approach them. I use quotes because I feel like it's a warm approach even without an IOI because we are all there for the social aspect.

The challenge becomes "How do you find this pot of gold?" This is the question noone asks that leads to effortless abundance.
Hah, I asked that very question to you about a month or two ago..... specifically what kind of venue, clubs, and groups you attend. You answered.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yes you are right. I'd rather surround myself with women then go to a night club where there are 100 guys and 3 fvckable chicks. Lol. This is the first thing you said that was right.

Honestly Gefella, I have never taken you seriously. I only engaged with you as a launching pad to post my experience so that OTHERS can read and see.

You've spent the whole convo emotionally reacting to me, throwing all kinds of jabs at me, while I simply expressed my experience with no care in the world.

So apparently I am the feminine one right? LOL. Not you, someone who couldn't write one post without being overly emotional over some guy on the internet. This conversation must have been your super bowl. I'm glad I was able to help you feel significant...even only for a moment.

It was fun. But now I no longer have any use for you because I have said everything I wanted to say. Now I am going to ignore you for you have outlived your usefulness.
You don't realise who it really is behind that handle?

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't pursue, I react. Even if it's to the most subtle of body language or verbal clues

If I'm reacting, I never truly consider myself to be in pursuit

If I say something first without any signs, I'm indirect, because I'm still not pursuing, I'm guaging interest. The more experience you have, the easier it is to gauge interest without being direct