Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone find direct game less effective?

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the guys against DIRECT (including me) probably have the most self respect
This is my personal opinion and you're not gonna like it:

Married men have no business logging onto sosuave and preaching about direct approach and self-respect and pride. Your perception and knowledge about the DJ mindset is theoretical at best.

Last edited:

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my personal opinion and you're not gonna like it:

Married men have no business logging onto sosuave and preaching about gaming women and self-respect and pride. Your perception and knowledge about the DJ mindset is theoretical at best.
No it's always nice to receive a personal attack

It separates the men from everyone else

I know exactly what you are now

Thanks

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married men have no business logging onto sosuave and preaching about direct approach and self-respect and pride. Your perception and knowledge about the DJ mindset is theoretical at best.
I'm not married, but I've been in an XLTR (exclusive long term relationship) for 15 years with no intention to cheat. So I'm not in the game either. Currently. But that doesn't mean I haven't had experience with women. I've approached, spun plates, been picked up, self improved, had successes, crashed and burned, and been through a lot of different phases and situations.

I don't think a relationship status should exclude someone's right from posting here, or giving opinions based on his experiences.

As for direct vs. indirect approach, I'm surprised there's so much animosity between the two sides. Both approaches seem valid to me, both have their pros and cons, and both can be successful. I don't see what there is to fight about.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can show you screenshots of fb messages from younger women engaging me. 3 in the past week.

They are very direct. I blew off a 22 yr old and she totally blew up my phone for 2 days wanting to fvck. Mindfvcked the daylights out of her that I just stopped responding to her.

If you are attracting, they are pursuing. If you're not, you're pursuing.

Guess who has the most power?
Hahaha leverage! Good one.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed much of the advice here is cyclical. Different approaches seem to go in and out of style in the PUA world. Right now, guys are concerned about women being over-validated, so naturally they will favor indirect game, or actually letting the female initiate.
Or afraid to put it out there because of the "me to movement" and hide it under the "we don't want to over validate her carpet"
The thing is you can be direct by being indirect.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 2954

That's how it's done, lol (not me obvs! Some handsome fukker who posts on a pickup group)
Definitely hot chick, I couldn't do OLD much although I had messages on Bumble when I was on it temporarily. I preferred the in person approach.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what is my purpose? It is networking. I do it for business, and also socially. I am always trying to extend my social circles, infiltrate social circles, network with movers and shakers, etc.
I think this is the most important thing you've written. I've been trying to figure out what sets you apart. Your tips about dominance and having a purpose are nice, but I would imagine most guys here are aware of that aspect of seduction. But the fact that you are always networking and trying to expand your social circles - that gives a much better picture of what you are doing. I would imagine you are coming off as a very friendly, sociable type.

When I was younger I worked hard on expanding my social circles as part of an overall self improvement plan. That included career, fitness, and trying to kill the shyness and awkwardness that debilitated me up to and through high school. When I was constantly trying to expand my social reach, I probably met and went out with more women during that period of my life than any other. At this time of my life I'm not trying to maintain that kind of social expansion anymore, because first of all I proved to myself what I wanted to prove, and secondly because I came to the conclusion that people annoyed me lol.

It's humorous to me that you consider a woman rubbing her butt on you as working for you. I'm not refuting it mind you, I just think it's funny :) I'm guessing that in your case, there is a sort of dance that is going on between you and the girls that seduce you (or that you seduce). I've noticed many times a girl will approach me in a very warm manner, but then drops off. I think the reason she drops off is because what she has done is a test of sorts, and I did not give the proper response. Not that I failed the test because I am weak, but rather because I have no real "intent" toward her. Because, as I have said, I'm in an exclusive LTR, and I'm not looking to cheat. Whereas when the girl approaches you, you give her some sort of signal or response to indicate "Yeah, this may be on, depending on how you play your cards". Plus it sounds like you are a good looking fellow, which doesn't hurt.

That's my best guess anyway, hope I haven't turned you into too much of a case study :)

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zekko I'm gonna be super-candid here:

I'm really on the fence when it comes to your posts (and anybody else who's married or in a LTR; this includes Rollo, to whom I've never listened or read a single one his posts). I've even had you on Ignore for the majority of my time on SS but recently, after seeing you "liked" a few of my posts, I started reading yours, and concluded, despite that the fact that are essentially married, that you write well and just seem like a classy kind of guy.

But in my opinion you have no practical knowledge when it comes to approaching women. Because you haven't done it in years. 15 years, I presume. It doesn't matter to me what you used to do in 2004.

I've had countless out-of-shape guys try to tell me how to bench press because they "used to bench press 500 pounds back in the day."

These guys are just jealous haters and bitter because I'm willing to DO the work and therefore I'm in peak physical shape and they're NOT willing to the work so therefore they are fat and out of shape and bitter. They're the same guys who claim that having a great body means nothing to women.

There is no f'in way I'm gonna let an out-of-shape guy give me advice because they have no business telling me anything about lifting weights. There is no value in what they they "used" to do.

The animosity you mention (from the "non approach" guys) probably boils down to my saying that guys who refuse to approach are just too fearful to go after what they want. They disguise the fear by feigning superiority or pride or disinterest or "networking." But they aren't fooling anybody. And I called them out on it and they don't like it and they SHOULD be pissed about it. And that's ok with me.

I'm not married, but I've been in an XLTR (exclusive long term relationship) for 15 years with no intention to cheat. So I'm not in the game either. Currently. But that doesn't mean I haven't had experience with women. I've approached, spun plates, been picked up, self improved, had successes, crashed and burned, and been through a lot of different phases and situations.

I don't think a relationship status should exclude someone's right from posting here, or giving opinions based on his experiences.

As for direct vs. indirect approach, I'm surprised there's so much animosity between the two sides. Both approaches seem valid to me, both have their pros and cons, and both can be successful. I don't see what there is to fight about.

Last edited:

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you figure this?
Not to be vindictive but the foolishness is in the statement but i see his point. It is if your doing it like 2003. Even when you ask an indirect question the high value girl depending on the environment reads i

I'm really on the fence when it comes to your posts (and anybody else who's married or in a LTR; this includes Rollo, to whom I've never listened or read a single one his posts). I've even had you on Ignore for the majority of my time on SS but recently concluded that you write well and just seem like a classy kind of guy.

But in my opinion you have no practical knowledge when it comes to approaching women. Because you haven't done it in years. 15 years, I presume. It doesn't matter to me what you used to do in 2004.

I've had countless out-of-shape guys try to tell me how to bench press because they "used to bench press 500 pounds back in the day."

These guys are just jealous haters and bitter because I'm willing to DO the work and therefore I'm in peak physical shape and they're NOT willing to the work so therefore they are fat and out of shape and bitter. They're the same guys who claim that having a great body means nothing to women.

There is no f'in way I'm gonna let an out-of-shape guy give me advice because they have no business telling me anything about lifting weights. There is no value in what they they "used" to do.

The animosity you mention (from the "non approach" guys) probably boils down to my saying that guys who refuse to approach are just too fearful to go after what they want. They disguise the fear by feigning superiority or disinterest or "networking." But they aren't fooling anybody. And I called them out on it and they don't like it and they SHOULD be pissed about it. And that's ok with me.
Both you dudes haggling over dumb **** need to understand the game never ends married or not. I'm married again and i know the game doesn't end. Its life itself. Being married doesnt discount nor validate your knowledge or skill with your girl.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's how handsome dudes are living!! haha
Good looking guys get rejected too but the guy who is both good looking and straight up direct with Women, cleans up big time. Depending on the girl, She might be insecure, intimidated or even fearful of talking to that handsome guy. This is why many attract "outgoing" type of chicks. Some Women who act all big and bad talk a big game but when the direct good looking guy comes towards them, They melt like butter over a full throttle heated stove.

This has happened to me many times. Im tempted to post some pictures of the girls ive attracted by straight up raw approaching them. Blocking out their faces of course.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Espi: Fair enough. I've always tried to be clear about my situation, so people know where I'm coming from. I've also never made any claim about being a PUA, alpha, stud, DJ, or whatever. I'm just a fairly normal guy. But sometimes you can learn something from even the dumbest guy in the room (not saying that's me lol), even if it's just how not to act.

I admittedly have no experience dating in the current horrible environment. However, I also believe women don't fundamentally change. Women today sound just like the most entitled, trashiest girls from several years ago.

I do like your posts and find them motivating. I'm here mostly for entertainment and because I find the subject interesting. But you never know, I could be "single" again tomorrow, so it doesn't hurt to stay caught up.

Last edited:

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm really on the fence when it comes to your posts (and anybody else who's married or in a LTR; this includes Rollo, to whom I've never listened or read a single one his posts). I've even had you on Ignore for the majority of my time on SS but recently, after seeing you "liked" a few of my posts, I started reading yours, and concluded, despite that the fact that are essentially married, that you write well and just seem like a classy kind of guy.

The animosity you mention (from the "non approach" guys) probably boils down to my saying that guys who refuse to approach are just too fearful to go after what they want. They disguise the fear by feigning superiority or pride or disinterest or "networking." But they aren't fooling anybody. And I called them out on it and they don't like it and they SHOULD be pissed about it. And that's ok with me.
I was also on the fence about zekko, and I'm pretty sure I got aggressive towards him a couple of times, but I now put him on a level with @samspade, one of the most open-minded and level-headed posters here.

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I get what you were going for, but that was a bad comparison. Where knowledge of gaming women may become outdated, knowledge of getting strong stays the same.

And you shouldn't paint with such a broad brush. Many of these guys are avoiding rejection, sure, but some probably have immaculate social circles, like they say.

Don't you have the majority of your success through OLD? You aren't exactly an expert on cold-approaching these days...

Edit - I'm not either. Ask @rando5495 something

Last edited:

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Espi: Fair enough. I've always tried to be clear about my situation, so people know where I'm coming from. I've also never made any claim about being a PUA, alpha, stud, DJ, or whatever. I'm just a fairly normal guy. But sometimes you can learn something from even the dumbest guy in the room (not saying that's me lol), even if it's just how not to act.

I admittedly have no experience dating in the current horrible environment. However, I also believe women don't fundamentally change. Women today sound just like the most entitled, trashiest girls from several years ago.

I do like your posts and find them motivating. I'm here mostly for entertainment and because I find the subject interesting. But you never know, I could be "single" again tomorrow, so it doesn't hurt to stay caught up.
Being successful today requires a certain mindset. It can be acquired. The player supreme basic laws hold true. Married mindset doesnt work here. With The right mindset you wont get hung up on bullshyt or used.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what you were going for, but that was a bad comparison. Where knowledge of gaming women may become outdated, knowledge of getting strong stays the same.
One of the best kicking coaches in football, Doug Blevins, has never kicked a ball in his life. Yet he was good enough for Adam Vinatieri.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Where are the cowardly Lyins too afraid to approach the women they want? Are you poosies still cowering in fear from the ScArY womenz?

images.jpeg

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was also on the fence about zekko, and I'm pretty sure I got aggressive towards him a couple of times, but I now put him on a level with @samspade, one of the most open-minded and level-headed posters here.
I had no idea I was such a controversial figure. I don't really remember any aggression, but that's the nice thing about being an old b@stard - you forget your grudges lol. Mr. Level Headed, that's me. Seriously, one of my most defining characteristics is that I stay on a very even keel.

Anyway, disagreement is good. I hate when forums have a "group think", it gets too cult-like. If we're different as individuals, that just makes the group stronger, IMO. Sort of like how differing genes makes the species stronger.

Being successful today requires a certain mindset. It can be acquired. The player supreme basic laws hold true. Married mindset doesnt work here. With The right mindset you wont get hung up on bullshyt or used.
Well, I'm not married. I don't believe it's a good deal for men these days. Which is a shame because I think wanting to be a father and start a family are admirable qualities. Even though those aren't my goals. My girlfriend does live with me, but that's my choice. Reading about all the trashy women guys run into on here only makes me think it's a good idea to hold onto a decent one when you find her. We've been together 15 years now, but mind you I don't hold any illusions that it couldn't all fall apart tomorrow, and I try to recognize that every day. I don't believe you should be dependent on another person, so I keep that frame of mind.

I guess most guys here are aspiring to personify the "cad" type. And that's great, but I think it's fine, even desirable, that we don't all have the same goals. Not every guy here is trying to spin plates until death. @Atom Smasher is in a LTR now, IIRC he's even talked about getting engaged, and he has a well respected reputation. I think you can learn a lot about women being in a LTR.

You talk about being successful, but I thought most of us here agreed women are not ultimately that important, that they should not be the center of your life, but rather they should be on the periphery. If that is the case, why would anyone define success by whether or not you are spinning five plates, or living a player lifestyle? Women aren't that important, remember? They should not define you.

Trump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@stormrider, one question:
How tall are you?
He has to be over 6’1. No way he can seduce women as fast as says if he is not over 6’1.

He can’t disclose height because then his posts won’t have much meaning. Can’t go in and dominate at yoga class if all the girls are 5’11 and you are 5’8 now can you?

Last edited: