Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone find direct game less effective?

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not asking about frame here, I'm interested in the actual chain of events. Because there seems to be a sea change here lately in what I'm reading. Trump has noticed it too. I seem to be reading more guys saying don't approach, show up, be high value, and the girls will chase you. Corey Wayne endorses a similar approach.

This idea isn't new exactly, but it seems to be becoming the predominant view here. With OLD, maybe guys aren't picking up girls anymore, it sounds like they are wanting to be picked up. A combination of more aggressive women and men not wanting to validate them anymore?

You say it starts with the woman manipulating. You mean like dressing to look good and such? If a woman makes eye contact, does that mean she is chasing you? Or are guys literally sitting back waiting for the girls to pick them up? Because that's what a lot of posts sound like.

Mind you, my current girlfriend initiated our getting together, she was the one interested in me. I find relationships work best whem the girl is high interest. So maybe that idea is taking over the seduction community now.
I think you could be falling into the either/ or fallacy here.

It could be more nuanced, organic, and 'dialectical' than this. For example the women expresses covert interest [unconsciously or not] to which the man responds overtly [if interested], and then the dance spirals from there.

Who the actual initiator is, what the actual 'first cause' is, in this equation is a bit more blurred. It's not a purely cerebral affair.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mode 1 allan Roger Cury. Flash game.

I highly disagree with "rarely happens." Women on some nights got resting ***** face. There's a London bar. After Chelsea plays, women show up, and you can spot the type. They are their dolled up but are ****s soaking up attention + their to get rejections flyered around.

I saw hotter girls and i paraded them in front of the ****s with the resting ***** face. I stole a fat girls vovo zella and i got the hot girls funneling beer from it. One puked on the ****s table.

I was then kicked out with the drunkards.
I'm not sure what "Flash Game" is, however most Women won't give a very big negative reaction if you simply state that you think shes sexy or attractive to you. If she turns around and/or makes a face as if she's took good for you... Then great because you don't want to deal with that type of Woman anyway. I'm sure there are plenty of Women that would love a direct approach in your area.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure what "Flash Game" is, however most Women won't give a very big negative reaction if you simply state that you think shes sexy or attractive to you. If she turns around and/or makes a face as if she's took good for you... Then great because you don't want to deal with that type of Woman anyway. I'm sure there are plenty of Women that would love a direct approach in your area.
Try in the UK and post back lololol

Op, just said that. The funny thing, women give us **** in the UK so, when you pull, you put work in. When we travel its like scoring on a empty net lol.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Direct game is directed at the most promiscuous women. It's actually men lowering their standards to the lowest quality women.... even if these women happen to be a '10' in the looks department.

Men are also leaders in the wider sense, so when this becomes normalized in the next generation, along the lines of say RSD, it's ruinous of the culture. Everything gets lowered to the lowest common denominator... the urge to have sex.
What would you describe as "Low Quality" Women?

Also, Most Women regardless of prudish or not can be promiscuous. She will be wide open and kinky for the right Man.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Op, just said that. The funny thing, women give us **** in the UK so, when you pull, you put work in. When we travel its like scoring on a empty net lol.
I have actually wanted to go to the UK before with my best friend but we never ended up going and he got married so that was that. The reason behind it is because I wanted to know what the nightlife / Women were like over there. I slept with 4 Women that were from the United Kingdom when they were visiting the United States / New York. Perhaps they just wanted to get banged before going back but that's what sparked my curiosity of going over there. I had a thing for their accents.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
This seems to be the current state of the forum. Be high value, so that women approach you, women initiate with you, women ask for your number, women ask you out, women take you home to bang, etc. Men no longer do any of those things, men should just sit back and look high value. Men are fed up and now they demand to be wooed. Am I reading this correctly?
+1

The theme of the forum was rocking 4-5 years ago. It was something like “always do what’s in your best interest and try not to suppress your sexual urges at the expense of society.” That made logical sense

Now the theme is “sit back, be organic, look high value, and beautiful women will appear out of nowhere and feel lucky to seduce you.”

I guess if you are not getting results and are angry, you have to flip the script. But the script is laughable.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The art of seduction has never been the domain of the masculine, its always was, has and will be the domain of the feminine.
I agree women are better at seduction, manipulation, and all things social, basically. But that does not make them the aggressor. Men have the testosterone, they have the drive, they have always been the sexual pursuers, for the majority of the population. That's why they had "Sadie Hawkins Day", the ONE day out of the year when it was appropriate for the women to ask the men to dance. That's why they have "Ladies Night" at bars and women are allowed in free, because they are going to attract the males.

Women will be more overt for very high value men. They used to literally chase the Beatles down the street, for example. And throw panties onstage at Elvis or Tom Jones. But those guys are the exception, not the rule. And I have no doubt that if the women is the pursuer, the relationship will likely be more successful. That doesn't make it the norm, however.

YouTube is not full of infield videos of women picking up men, it's men approaching women. I've always thought the old line "I thought you were cute so I had to come meet you" seemed a little supplicating. What I'm trying to determine here is what is behind this change of direction from "Approach 100 women this week and say hi" to "Sit back, display high status, and let the women approach you".

Anyway, I thought one of the big advantages of pickup was that you got to choose the women you wanted, instead of waiting to get chosen or lucky.

I think an element of the MGTOW subculture is exerting its influence without the extremities of it - men should be centered and grounded within themselves, and women should be a peripheral concern... as opposed to an ultimate concern.
I agree MGTOW is showing some influence here. And I agree women should not be the center of anyone's life. But it's funny how the guys who mostly push women as a "peripheral concern" are the guys who seem to get the most women.

Reminds me of a scene in The Aviator. Howard Hughes (Leonardo DiCaprio) is a dinner guest at the Hepburns house. The Hepburns are "old money", and find it distasteful to work for money. At one point, the mother says "We don't care about money". And Howard says "That's because you've always had it". A lot of similarity there.

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
Direct oftentimes comes off as needy.

A man with options would never have to do such a thing.

Your neediness capital is already spent from just APPROACHING.

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
If she turns around and/or makes a face as if she's took good for you... Then great because you don't want to deal with that type of Woman anyway.
Problem seems to be that unless you are very very handsome (at least according to her personal preferences) on a cold approach on some hot young Brit girl in a bar here, then you are basically guaranteed to get the kind of rejection that you say is 'rare' lol

Ain't that the truth! Over here I basically almost exclusively bang Eastern European girls, and when I go on holiday (almost anywhere), I tend to do much better than I do here and rarely experience the kind of rejections i'm used to here. I love gaming in the US!!

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree MGTOW is showing some influence here. And I agree women should not be the center of anyone's life. But it's funny how the guys who mostly push women as a "peripheral concern" are the guys who seem to get the most women.

Reminds me of a scene in The Aviator. Howard Hughes (Leonardo DiCaprio) is a dinner guest at the Hepburns house. The Hepburns are "old money", and find it distasteful to work for money. At one point, the mother says "We don't care about money". And Howard says "That's because you've always had it". A lot of similarity there.
Yes, and those in 'monk-mode'.

I think the big change you see here reflects the realization that showing women too much interest in this day and age spoils them. They become over-entitled narcissistic vain little brats that think the universe revolves around them.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have actually wanted to go to the UK before with my best friend but we never ended up going and he got married so that was that. The reason behind it is because I wanted to know what the nightlife / Women were like over there. I slept with 4 Women that were from the United Kingdom when they were visiting the United States / New York. Perhaps they just wanted to get banged before going back but that's what sparked my curiosity of going over there. I had a thing for their accents.
Its pretty feminist and victimhood much like western society. Women in the UK give us ****. The consequences being, tighter game, putting in work to pull, and best, it makes spring break a joke. For us, going to miami or Vegas is a joke.

Indirect > direct. UK women are entitled. Apple bottom jeans is not the craze here. They got pancake ass and bad teeth, feminists and entitled. Hot girls in Leicester Square. Day game in trafalgar Square.

Its deemed simping going direct here for the most part. Again, do it. Take your shot. I highly recommend a alternative method.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the big change you see here reflects the realization that showing women too much interest in this day and age spoils them. They become over-entitled narcissistic vain little brats that think the universe revolves around them.
It was okay for women to be the objects of desire back when men had other advantages going for them. But with equality, socisl media, and the courts favoring them, the scales have been thrown out of balance. Men can't really afford to cater to women like they used to. Like you say, it results in over-entitlement and narcissism.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its deemed simping going direct here for the most part. Again, do it. Take your shot. I highly recommend a alternative method.
So the apocalypse opener would be considered "simping" now? Can't get much more direct than that.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem seems to be that unless you are very very handsome (at least according to her personal preferences) on a cold approach on some hot young Brit girl in a bar here, then you are basically guaranteed to get the kind of rejection that you say is 'rare' lol

Ain't that the truth! Over here I basically almost exclusively bang Eastern European girls, and when I go on holiday (almost anywhere), I tend to do much better than I do here and rarely experience the kind of rejections i'm used to here. I love gaming in the US!!
Step mate, my stomping ground is trafalgar square day game and Leicester Square night. The gent you quoted saying its rare rejection is nonsense. If he were to say, spring break, mode 1 spam approach, blow me or blow me out I'd concur. In your own back yard, its a fools errand.

I pull American girls like 20min. Uk girls are entitled and MM time bridge seems to be spot on. Agree on Eastern European. My mates and I love Ibiza.

Places like cancun, ibiza, South Beach, Vegas etc are ideal for mode 1 style direct game.

At home, indirect ftw. Its like, women are highly entitled, offer little to no value, can out drink everyone on the forum and their dad but cannot figure out how the stove works. Why the **** would any man blow up her ego?

Natalie Portman is thor. In actuality, she doesn't know how a hammer works.

I am fully embracing the bachelorhood lifestyle. I feel for lads seeking to play house. White picket fence and a dog. A few kids. Its beyond cuck. Absolutely ridiculous kill count. Turning a ***** into a house wife doesn't work.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I can show you screenshots of fb messages from younger women engaging me. 3 in the past week.

They are very direct. I blew off a 22 yr old and she totally blew up my phone for 2 days wanting to fvck. Mindfvcked the daylights out of her that I just stopped responding to her.

If you are attracting, they are pursuing. If you're not, you're pursuing.

Guess who has the most power?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can show you screenshots of fb messages from younger women engaging me. 3 in the past week.

They are very direct. I blew off a 22 yr old and she totally blew up my phone for 2 days wanting to fvck. Mindfvcked the daylights out of her that I just stopped responding to her.

If you are attracting, they are pursuing. If you're not, you're pursuing.

Guess who has the most power?
I understand what you're saying however, Not every Woman you desire will come for you, You will have to go and get her. She could check you out from afar, think you are attractive and desirable but she will sit and wait to see if you will come and take her. Women, no matter what any one says, are biologically designed to be taken by masculinity (I don't mean forcefully). As a Man, You go and get what you want. I have had many Women pursue me but that didn't stop me from approaching some of the sexiest Women I would see while I was out. In fact, some of the hottest Women I have been with, I went and approached them which resulted in me fvcking them for a year or more casually. If I had sat back and let them pursue me, would've of never happened. What reinforced by belief in strong direct approaches was the comments from Women themselves telling me how much they liked the fact that I went straight up to them and expressed my desire without hesitation, Whether they were alone, a group of 3 or 5, I still went in and got it done.

As far as that 22Year old, You should of just told her that you don't desire her and that you have no interest in fvcking her so she doesn't waste your time anymore. it's funny because Women do this to Men all the time except its "I blew off a 22 yr old and he* totally blew up my phone for 2 days wanting to fvck. Mindfvcked the daylights out of him* then I just stopped responding to him*"

I'm not making fun of what you posted nor am I being aggressive against what you had to say, I fully understand that your have your views but I believe being direct cuts through all the garbage and push-pull tactics from both Male and Female. Women based on their sexual nature want to be taken and let the Man have his way if he bring that strong masculine vibe to the table. This is not only from my own experience but countless Women have told me this themselves.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still waiting for someone--anyone--can explain to me how going after what you want is in anyway feminine. And standing back and waiting to be 'chosen' is masculine lol. But OK.

But anyway, I don't think Direct or Indirect are really useful distinctions. It all comes down to subcomms--body language, eye contact, tonality, nonreactiveness, self-amusement, etc. You can have those talking about the weather, or you can have those telling a girl you think she's hot and want her to meet you. You can even have those standing against a wall not opening anybody, though you'll be less noticeable and have less opportunity to demonstrate those traits.

No girls gonna think, Wow, this guy would've been sooo hot if only he hadn't approached me (because only the most sexually aggressive girls or those below your league will typically approach YOU). The very act of approaching demonstrates:
  1. You feel entitled to her--so you've probably had girls as hot as her or hotter in the past.
  2. You don't care about the opinions of your social environment--which means you've probably gotten good reactions in the past.
  3. Your aren't worried about anyone in her group--which means your frame is more dominant than there's.
If your subcomms back that up, you're congruent and you'll get attraction. But if your subcomms are weak, you're incongruent and you'll be blown out. The words you say don't matter much (if at all).

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Still waiting for someone--anyone--can explain to me how going after what you want is in anyway feminine. And standing back and waiting to be 'chosen' is masculine lol. But OK.

But anyway, I don't think Direct or Indirect are really useful distinctions. It all comes down to subcomms--body language, eye contact, tonality, nonreactiveness, self-amusement, etc. You can have those talking about the weather, or you can have those telling a girl you think she's hot and want her to meet you. You can even have those standing against a wall not opening anybody, though you'll be less noticeable and have less opportunity to demonstrate those traits.

No girls gonna think, Wow, this guy would've been sooo hot if only he hadn't approached me (because only the most sexually aggressive girls or those below your league will typically approach YOU). The very act of approaching demonstrates:
  1. You feel entitled to her--so you've probably had girls as hot as her or hotter in the past.
  2. You don't care about the opinions of your social environment--which means you've probably gotten good reactions in the past.
  3. Your aren't worried about anyone in her group--which means your frame is more dominant than there's.
If your subcomms back that up, you're congruent and you'll get attraction. But if your subcomms are weak, you're incongruent and you'll be blown out. The words you say don't matter much (if at all).
Is this ur experience from teens up until now?

Or is it something you just learned in adulthood?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's good, but it sounds like these girls already know you, if they're on your Facebook. Once a girl is hooked, she will generally initiate. The question would be how did you first meet, what was the initial interaction?