Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone ever with a girl they werent physically attracted too?

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really looking for advice, but would like to hear some opinions. I've been hanging out with this girl for the last few months. She's smart, funny, comfortable with herself, owns her own business, owns a nice house, nice cars, got her sh1t together, she's my age so her kids are grown, and she worships me. She showers me with affection, but not in a needy and annoying way.

The problem is she's at least 4 points lower than me on the SMV. I'm way hotter than her and She knows it. She wants a relationship and She gets very jealous and always asks me who I'm fvcking. (I work at an apartment complex and she sees me talking to other girls alot) I always just blow her off when she asks that. She is a vendor for the company I work for and I've slept with her a few times because it was easy and I was bored. (The first time was in an empty apartment She was cleaning, I banged her on top of the washing maching) She has a cute face and great personality but she has let her body go. She's also Russian, and I think her accent and broken English is cute as hell. (She says things like "make laundry" instead of "do laundry".) anyways, it just kind of sucks to know I can't be with her because I do like being around her but i know ill always be looking elsewhere. Anyone else been there? I've got a much hotter chick that I can bang at will, but I can't stand being around her for more than a few minutes so I don't see her much.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. She was objectively very attractive. Just not to me..... Wasn't my type. I came to dread sex with her and she could feel that and it caused her a lot of emotional stress. She treated me SO well. It sucked to break ytings off with her but it was the right thing to do.

GoDJ thatsmyDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never a girl that I wasn’t attracted to at all. But I have banged girls that are less good looking than me.

I have also slept with women that were objectively very hot, but not my type with the same result. I went out and found some hotter *****.

I often feel that girls aren’t hot enough. It’s only a matter of time before I’m over it—half the time it’s one and done for me. Given that you work with her I wouldn’t have even banged her in the first place. I would never ever bang someone I work with. Only you know yourself, if you’re going to get bored don’t waste both of your time in my opinion unless you need a plate or something. Go find someone you actually wanna bang. Sex and sexual attraction are VERY important to me, only you can decide how important they are to you.

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never a girl that I wasn’t attracted to at all. But I have banged girls that are less good looking than me.

I have also slept with women that were objectively very hot, but not my type with the same result. I went out and found some hotter *****.

I often feel that girls aren’t hot enough. It’s only a matter of time before I’m over it—half the time it’s one and done for me. Given that you work with her I wouldn’t have even banged her in the first place. I would never ever bang someone I work with. Only you know yourself, if you’re going to get bored don’t waste both of your time in my opinion unless you need a plate or something. Go find someone you actually wanna bang. Sex and sexual attraction are VERY important to me, only you can decide how important they are to you.
Yea you're right. I told her there wouldn't be a relationship but I didn't tell her why. It wouldnt be fair to her or me to get into something i would get bored with.

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. She was objectively very attractive. Just not to me..... Wasn't my type. I came to dread sex with her and she could feel that and it caused her a lot of emotional stress. She treated me SO well. It sucked to break ytings off with her but it was the right thing to do.
Ive been there a couple times myself...dreading having sex with someone. Ive been on TRT a couple months though and since i started the testosterone I wanna bang everything with a vagina now lol. It's kind of annoying really.

AceDB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really looking for advice, but would like to hear some opinions. I've been hanging out with this girl for the last few months. She's smart, funny, comfortable with herself, owns her own business, owns a nice house, nice cars, got her sh1t together, she's my age so her kids are grown, and she worships me. She showers me with affection, but not in a needy and annoying way.

The problem is she's at least 4 points lower than me on the SMV. I'm way hotter than her and She knows it. She wants a relationship and She gets very jealous and always asks me who I'm fvcking. (I work at an apartment complex and she sees me talking to other girls alot) I always just blow her off when she asks that. She is a vendor for the company I work for and I've slept with her a few times because it was easy and I was bored. (The first time was in an empty apartment She was cleaning, I banged her on top of the washing maching) She has a cute face and great personality but she has let her body go. She's also Russian, and I think her accent and broken English is cute as hell. (She says things like "make laundry" instead of "do laundry".) anyways, it just kind of sucks to know I can't be with her because I do like being around her but i know ill always be looking elsewhere. Anyone else been there? I've got a much hotter chick that I can bang at will, but I can't stand being around her for more than a few minutes so I don't see her much.

if her face is very cute and body sucks, why not get her into working out?